Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuck feeling? Fellow Hubbies, please comment
(30-05-2021, 11:20 PM)chin.2111 Wrote: We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men

Aaah my friend... i can relate with you on this.. yes i agree cuck fantacies start growing after one of such events. after marriage we went to visit my mternal aunt. now this uncle is known womaniser, he look handsome and like dharmendra..he was even caught naked with girls in hostel during his college days and expelled from hostel and had fucked many women... my wife was wearing traditional clothes as we had attended the marriage function and decked up with jwelleries and looking very beatiful . my uncle was constantly staring at her. he was wearing a kurta and pyjama .. when we started leaving.. as ritual we started toucking thier feet to pay our respect.. after toucking his feet, as i was getting up..my both hands accidentally lifted his llose kurta .. and i could see a huge bulge in his pyjama .. a tent ..he was hard..and big and thick.. and i know he was hard for my wife.. and since that day i started dreaming him fucking my wife with his big cock...and all cuck fantacies..

good to connect here with all cuck lovers.. i believe everyman ha a litlle cuck in him
[+] 2 users Like luvnaked12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuck feeling? Fellow Hubbies, please comment - by luvnaked12 - 05-10-2022, 12:28 AM