Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
Turning back again, I started to go near my wife and Babu.  “Guys, can I stay here for sometime?” I begged.  “Let him watch me fuck you, Padma, he is begging,” Babu whispered.  “You should not disturb us, okay?” my wife said.  “Sure, Padma, I won’t disturb you guys,” as I started to say, my wife and Babu were whispering to each other something and started to smile and Babu started hugging my wife and began kissing my wife’s lips, and they both were hugging each other naked and began rolling all over the bed.  At one point Babu slept on my wife firm, and spread her legs with his knees and started inserting his cock inside my wife’s pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm,” my wife moaned in pleasure as Babu’s cock went inside my wife’s pussy.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm,” my wife started to moan as Babu began making love to my wife.  Babu’s phone started ringing, as Babu tried to answer his phone, my wife caught his hand, “you are not leaving anywhere,” my wife moaned and started hugging him tight and Babu began making love to her.  “Sriram, mmmmmm… please go down and be with Anil,” my wife said.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 02-10-2022, 07:09 PM