Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
The way my wife was grabbing his ass cheeks and kissing her lips, got Babu too excited and started removing my wife’s white bra hooks from behind.  As he was was trying to remove her bra straps off her shoulder, my wife took her hands off his ass cheeks and removed her white bra and hugged him by his waist crushing her naked boobs against his chest and as my wife was about to kiss her lips, Babu took his head down and started placing his hands over my wife’s waist over her yellow petticoat, and started sucking my wife’s boobs, one after the other.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” my wife was moaning, grabbing Babu’s biceps.  The way she was moaning made me so horny, and going close to my wife, “Padma, can I join?” I whispered and placed my left hand on my wife’s left boob, while Babu was sucking my wife’s right boob.  “Mmmmmm… let Babu have me fully, please,” my wife moaned and took my hand off her boob.  “Sriram, how dare you touch my wife’s boobs,” Babu said in a soft tone and stood straight and smiled at my wife.  “Mmmmm… that’s right… I am Babu’s wife for today,” my wife said with a smile and wrapped her arms around Babu and hugged Babu and looked at me with a smile.  “You should be thankful to us for letting you watch us and enjoy,” Babu said, smiling at my wife.  “Yeah, that’s right,” as my wife said and smiled at me, Babu started grabbing my wife’s petticoat nada and started removing it off and with one force my wife’s yellow petticoat fell on the floor, which my wife, placing her hands on Babu’s shoulders for support, took one left after the other out of it and kicked her petticoat aside and stood only in her brown panties.

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 02-10-2022, 07:08 PM