Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
I was clearly horny now, “mmmmmm… you guys look great together,” I said.  Breaking the kiss, my wife and Babu looked at me with a smile, “yeah, but according to Padma’s condition, I can only have her for today,” Babu said, affectionately holding my wife’s ass cheeks.  Placing her hands now on Babu’s shoulders, “today is your day, Babu, have me all you want,” my horny wife whispered, and Babu started taking his hands off my wife’s ass cheeks and started removing his shirt.  As my wife was watching him take off his shirt and looking at his chest muscles, and started placing her hands over his dark chest, “my wife is all yours for today, Babu, look how nicely she is offering herself to you,” I said, scratching my cock over my pants, which my wife saw and winked at me and came towards me.  “Feeling horny, Sriram?” she whispered, placing her hands over my shoulders and looking into my eyes, as I was feeling shy and putting my head down, she lifted my chin up, biting her lips and smiling.  “Feeling horny, Sriram?” she whispered.  “Yeah, Padma,” I whispered.  “Me too, Sriram,” as my wife whispered, I tried to hug my wife and kiss her lips, “mmmmmm… no, Sriram, today I am only for Babu,” my wife said.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 02-10-2022, 07:07 PM