Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
“Sriram, how much is he asking?” my wife asked.  “Padma, Babu is going to release our sons and bring Anil here to fix my issue with Viswanathan & Sons, in exchange he doesn’t want money,” I said.  “Then, what does he want?” my wife asked.  “You,” I said.  “Me?” my wife asked.  “Yeah, Padma.  Ever since Babu saw you at our construction site, he has gone crazy about you, and wants to sleep with you.  If we don’t give him what he wants, he will not release our sons and he will not bring Anil here to fix my business issue,” I said.  “Wait, you didn’t tell me that Anil was behind your business loss,” my wife said.  “Can’t blame him Padma, Viswanathan & Sons must have threatened to kill Anil and made him give the overseas clients Anil gave us to them.  Anil must have got scared for his life and gave our overseas clients to Viswanathan & Sons.  Now Babu is going to bring Anil here, negotiate with Viswanthan & Sons and give our overseas clients back,” I said.

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 02-10-2022, 07:01 PM