Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
As me and my wife were looking at the teenager, he came towards us and looked at us, “you are Padma, right?” the teeanger asked.  My wife was shocked at the teenager’s attitude problem.  She clearly hated the way he was referring to her with her name instead of calling her Madam or Aunty.  Though he was taller than her and stronger than her and could even hurt her, my wife, “didn’t your mom teach you how to respect elders?” my wife boldly asked him.  “No, but my boss had taught me how to fuck bitches like you,” taking a knife out of his pocket, the teeanger yelled at my wife.  My wife got totally scared, “hey kid, calm down,” I said and held him.  “I am not a kid, the name is Rambo,” he said.  “Alright Rambo, please keep the knife inside and take us to your boss,” I said.  “Ask the bitch to apologize for being rude to me,” Rambo said, still holding a knife in his hand.  “Padma, just apologize,” I said.  “Sorry Rambo,” my wife, who looked terrified, instantly apologized.

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 02-10-2022, 10:31 AM