Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
As he was removing his leather jacket and getting to eat my wife’s pussy, “Padma, remember, fake an orgasam, finish things off quickly,” as I said and tried to get out of the car.  “Sriram, where are you going?  Be with me,” my wife exclaimed, and rested her head on my lap and slept on the seat, ready to let Blackie taste her pussy.  “Can’t believe this is happening, Sriram,” my wife whispered.  As I bent down and kissed her forehead, “even Anil did not taste my pussy, but this guy is going to taste it,” my wife whispered.  Hugging my wife, “Anil is going to taste next, okay?” I whispered into her ear.  “Mmmmmm….” my wife moaned and started hugging me tight.  As I tried to break the hug and see what Blackie was doing, “mmmmmm.. Sriram, don’t go,” my wife moaned and started hugging me tight and I could not see what Blackie was doing.  “Sriram, Blackie is lifting my saree and petticoat,” as my wife started to say, “mmmmmmmm… Sriram…..” she started to moan.  “Blackie is sniffing my thighs, Sriram, I can feel his facial hair caressing me all over my thighs,” as my wife started to say, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” she started to moan and at the same time I could hear kissing sounds all over.  As I tried to break the hug and see where Blackie was kissing my wife, “mmmmmm no Sriram,” my wife moaned and hugged me tight.  “Blackie is kissing me all over my inner thighs, Sriram, mmmmmm…” my wife started to moan and was moving uncomfortably.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm, Blackie,” my wife started to moan and at the same time I could hear Blackie kissing my wife’s inner thighs.  As she began to say something, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm Blackie…..” she moaned and started hugging me tight.  “Mmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmm mmmmm mmmm mmmmmmm Blackie… mmmmm mmmm mmm mmmm,” my wife started moaning, hugging me tight and at the same time I could hear kissing sounds all over, but this kissing sound was different as if kissing someone’s lips.  “Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” as my wife was moaning, “what is he doing?” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “Kissing my pussy and sucking my pussy lips, mmmm mmmmm,” my wife moaned.  Clearly she was enjoying herself, and at the same time Blackie must be enjoying my wife’s pussy, as my wife is always clean down there and maintains a ready to taste pussy.  “Mmmmmuh mmmm mmmmmmmah… mmmmmmah….. Mmmmmmaaaa,” Blackie was kissing and chewing my wife’s pussy lips.  

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 02-10-2022, 06:15 AM