Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 7 - Tragedy and Subsequent Events

In January 1994, I was called back by my father and my time was spent studying whole day. I had started filling the forms for various engineering colleges. My father's dream was that I should make to IIT or Roorkee (that time it was not IIT). However, I was confident of making it to one of the RECs.

However, God has different plans. In the third  week of Feb 1994, my parents met with an accident. They were hit by a Roadways bus on the National Highway while returning from market. My father was driving the scooter. They were badly hit. My father fractured his both legs, one arm and had serious injuries in his head. My mother on the other hand had her 4 ribs fractured and lung punctured besides having one leg fractured.

By the time I came to know about the accident, they were already on the way to Medical Hospital some 80LM away in an ambulance. The initial report from the by standers were that the male is almost dead and the chances of female surviving is bleak.

I called few of my relatives and rushed to Medical College taking all the available cash at home, which was nearly Rs. 1200/-. My Mausaji also started from Delhi (90KM away from that hospital), while my two Buas and their families started from Chandigarh (200KM away). 3-4 people from the same colony were also with me.

On reaching hospital we found that both were in ICU and some operations were being planned. Next 36 hours are blurred in my memory. Who did what, how money was arranged and what the doctors said.

Mausa Ji was in total control of the situation. He was doing relatively better in my family, having a home in Posh colony in Delhi, having a shop in one of the same market and maintaining two cars etc. We rarely met him and his family. He was blessed with a daughter of marriagable age, who was doing her CA, considered to be the perfect girl as per my mother. She was 7 years elder to me and the memories about her was not very many except that she was beautiful. We had barely spent any large amount of time in company of each other.

By next afternoon, the picture was clear, that both need to be operated and rods need to be placed in the limbs. Mothers situation was precarious because of punctured lung, though she was in and out of senses. Father was in coma.

Mausa Ji decided that I need to go back and concentrate on my studies. He also summoned his daughter from Delhi, who arrived with one suitcase and one bag, as she would have been instructed, Mausi was anyways there.

Then it was explained to me that his daughter Sakshi was also to accompany me and to make sure that my impending exams are not to be taken lightly. Mausa Ji and one of my uncles would remain there in the Hospital, for they did not know how long the two patients remain in hospital. Buas would go back as their children were also scheduled to take respective exams.

And reluctantly and somewhat lost, I boarded the bus back to the government colony with Sakshi. Saskshi was very much in control from the word go. I don't remember what she was wearing or anything else, she paid the fare in the bus and we reached back to my place by 3PM in the afternoon. Whole journey of almost two hours, she was immersed in a book, while I was drifting in and out of sleep.

She prodded me to take a bath, and whilst I was taking bath, people started pouring in. Neighbors concerned about the health of my parents. Sakshi was at home from the word go. She explained to everyone and also arranged some milk from the neighbor to serve tea to others and me. And then she bade everyone good bye saying that I need rest and my exams are approaching, so I should be minimally disturbed. All news would be known in due course to everyone.

I was sleep deprived and after tea, I slumped in my parents bed and was fast asleep in no time. I was raised by soft moans and the flicker of TV. Sakshi was lying next to me. And to my amazement her hands were in her Payajamas. Star Movies was showing some picture, I was transfixed by her moving hand in her Payajama and she was oblivious to the fact that I have gotten up. I assessed time to be somewhere 11-12 in the absence of any sound in the background.

And then I noticed my cousin sister. She was reasonably pretty and the way she carried herself, she deserved many a people to look her twice. She was 5-4, healthy with round boobs and healthy ass. She had black, thick, long and straight hair, which went back till her ass. The complexion was towards the fair of wheatish and small mouth on the oval face. Also, by whatever I had seen her, she looked quite dominating personalty.

In contrast, I had grown to the hieght of 5-8. I had never shaved my facial hair and was just content of getting a zero-cut trim. I had strong legs and generally lean body.

I kept looking at her hand moving rhythmically inside her payajama. She was rubbing herself rather than fingering herself. She was around 2 Ft away from me. I assessed the situation and stirred in bed. I looked from the corner of my semi closed eyes, she looked at me and withdrew her hands from her payajama. I turned the other side and spread my legs just to turn back her side, thereby reducing the distance to merely a feet.

After around 5-7 minutes, she thought that I am asleep only and she inserted her hand again in her payajama. I stretched my hand as if still in sleep and landed the same just below her boobs. If she was startled, she didnot show it. She just removed my hand. She also removed her hand and got up and went to the washroom.

Sleep was gone and my mind was focused on the sexy girl who was lying next to me. TV was still flickering with images and no volume. If there were any thoughts about my parents, it was replaced by the thought that what if Sakshi decides to sleep in the single bed in my room.

As if the luck was on my side, she returned in few minutes and I remained still. She corrected the blanket on me and pushed me to a side, to which I opened my eyes. She asked me for food. I refused. She comforted me about my parents and lied down next to me, pulling a blanket on herself.

Then I realized, that this girl is taking good care. She had put a blanket on me, must have prepared food and was sexy. After some small talk she was asleep. But I was nowhere close to falling asleep.

It must have been after half an hour that I crept my hand in her blanket.

I would continue this episode in my next post
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 2 users Like punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 7 - Tragedy and Subsequent Events - by punjabimard - 01-10-2022, 05:09 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM