Misc. Erotica my wife richa
"Chal bathroom madhe! (Lets go to the bathroom!)", Nagarkar commanded my wife as he grabbed her hairs roughly.

Richa knew she was in for some rough time. Nagarkar, although in his late 60s, is a strong and brute man. He is perfectly social outside but a monster to my wife. He dragged her across the hallway into our bedroom and towards the bathroom. Richa didn't protest as she knew he wound't have more than half an hour with her. She was bestowed with a series of hard slaps on both her bums as soon as she assumed her bent position over the toilet. And it fuelled him further when my wife didn't cry much fuss taking them. She was soon tied with a towel around her wrists and fixated against the rod meant for putting clothes. He picked the thick plastic broom and targeted her bosom this time. It was a short handle plastic bristle broom meant for clearing water from the floor but Nagarkar used it brutely on her delicate melons, arms, tummy and anywhere he felt like. That brought not only cries but tears in my wife as she danced to his beating.

"Bhetel tyaala dete saali (sleeps with everyone she meets)!"

Nagarkar vented as if Richa was his wife and cheating on him. Richa was puzzled hearing him but didn't have to respond to him. Nagarkar freed her wrists and pushed her face forcefully into the toilet and pinned it down using his feet. "Saaf kar te gataar! (Clean that gutter (mouth))" he warned her as he flushed the toilet. Richa struggled and choked in the toilet agonisingly but had to adjust to his force. He kept her pinned down easily as he flushed couple of more times. The boring water is not a good taste and smell but my dear wife barely had any option. And as if it wasn't enough cleaning, she was forced to stand under the shower leading quite warm water. Richa struggled and her body shuddered in pain but he didn't let her skip the water.

"kiti vel ahe ajun? (how long do I have (before you must leave)?)", he asked her. My wife responded instantly indicating he had about 15-30 minutes before she needed to leave. She was quite concerned if he would enquire anything about mean of conveyance and get to know about Raja n all. But he didn't give her enough time to think.

My wife was dragged towards the balcony attached to the bedroom. Its slightly private with the shades we'd put on but still relatively open place. Richa was tensed since it was broad daylight but she was thrown over the bean bag lying there. She had no piece of clothes and her body wasn't even dried. Nagarkar almost pounded on her as he started his attack on her melons first. He made her cry in pain as he sucked, licked her breasts before using his teeth freely on those delicate nips. He was literally manhandling her, tossing her up and down as he wanted, blasting her legs or back or face anytime he wish and grabbing handful as it fitted his grip. Richa saw no point in opposing although it was extremely rough and difficult. He calmed down a bit after 4-5 minutes and then stuffed her mouth on his groin. He was hard already and blasted Richa's tongue and side walls hard as he pumped her mouth. My wife didn't hold back and helped him regain the maximum erection as she scratched his balls gently and squeezed them with right force. She even stretched her palms behind and rub his bums which he enjoys a lot. He was rock hard when he threw her down on the bean bag again and started riding her. "He is quite strong at his age!", my wife confessed to me later. Nagarkar kept blasting her at great speed and agility as he opened her up for another time.

Richa hugged him tightly when he was reaching the peak. He couldn't stand while bumping her and was now lying over her body. They were almost glued to each other when he was at the max speed and kissing and biting her neck and shoulders incessantly while my wife was trying to kiss him to calm him down. There were moans and they'd totally forgotten they were in the balcony. To our fortune, nobody was recording their act as Nagarkar seemed to empty himself inside her. Richa acknowledged and held him firmly until another minute or two after he discharged. He didn't taste or smell great but my wife was so engrossed by then that she had opened her mouth widest and their tongues were locked completely. Nagarkar picked himself up a bit as the intensity reduced and started going down her body kissing her chin, her shoulders, neck, cleavage, her melons again and then biting hard on her waist and tummy. He turned her around and left a few distinct marks on her back and bums as well. Her thighs were reddish with all the spanking she had taken so he had to struggle to leave his bite marks there but he didn't want to stop before giving her some distinct temporary marks and my wife had no excuses to stop him. He knew all her secrets!

"Chalo kuch acche kapde nikalte hai! (Come over, lets look for some good clothes for you (to weat for office)!)", Nagarkar challenged my wife.
[+] 1 user Likes bharats1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
my wife richa - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 05:59 AM
my wife richa - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:01 AM
my wife richa- continues - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:03 AM
my wife richa- continues - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:04 AM
RE: my wife richa - by blackdesk - 02-01-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: my wife richa - by Theflash - 29-06-2019, 01:13 AM