Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
All of a sudden Blackie applied a sudden break and stopped the car, “hey look motherfucker,” he said and pointed a gun at me, and winked at me, which my wife did not notice.  “If you want your sons back, listen to your wife and shut the fuck up.  You think she won’t listen to me if I tell her not to wear her bra and panties inside?  Before you came home, she was in her nightie, and when I told her to remove her bra and panties and come only in her nightie, she obeyed and removed her bra and panties she was wearing inside her nightie and came out, that’s when you came, now shut the fuck up,” Blackie said and turned around and started driving the car.  “Is it true, Padma?” I whispered.  “Yeah, Sriram.  He cornered me, threatening me that he would harm our sons if I did not listen.  That’s why when he asked me to remove my bra and panties which I was wearing inside my nightie and come out only in my nightie, I came out in my nightie without my bra and panties inside,” my wife whispered.  “Sorry, Sriram,” as my wife whispered.  “Nothing to be sorry about, Padma.  I am so proud of you, you are a great mom.  You were ready to do anything for our sons, I am so proud of you, Padma,” I whispered.  My wife held my hand and started to lean on my shoulder, “Padma,” I whispered.  “Yeah,” she asked.  “You removed your bra and panties for Blackie, when he cornered you, but why were you not answering him when he asked you if you were wearing your bra and panties inside?” I whispered.  “I felt embarrassed in front of you, Sriram,” my wife whispered.  “Nothing to feel embarrassed in front of each other for today, our goal should be to release our sons from these guys.  We should concentrate.  If I lose my temper, you should calm me down and if you lose temple I will calm you down.  We should work as a team today, okay?” I whispered.  “Sure, Sriram,” my wife whispered back.  “If Blackie asks you to remove your bra and panties which you are wearing inside, just remove it for him like you did it at home, okay?  Because our sons are more important than your undergarments,” I whispered.  “Sure, Sriram,” my wife whispered.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 01-10-2022, 01:20 PM