Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
“Babu sent you?” I whispered to the guy.  “Yeah,” he said, chewing gutka.  “What’s your name?” I asked.  “Call me Blackie,” he said and started looking at my wife’s bedroom.  “Blackie, where are my sons?” I whispered.  “Your sons are watching a movie in the theater, one of our guys and his wife are with them,” he said.  “Shhhhh… whisper man, she can hear you,” I whispered.  “Are the boys safe?” I asked.  Spitting the gutka spit on the plant pot, “they are very much safe,” Blackie whispered.  “Listen, my wife doesn’t know that you are a team, let's just keep it that way okay?” I whispered.  “Okay,” he said.  My wife came out wearing her yellow chiffon saree and matching yellow blouse, “Sriram, let's go,” my wife said and looked at Blackie.  “Give me the keys and I will do the driving,” he said and I gave him my car keys.  As he sat in the driver’s seat and me and my wife sat behind, he started the car and started driving fast, “Sriram, listen to me carefully,” as my wife started whispering into my eyes.  “Hey,” Blackie exclaimed and turned around and looked at my wife, as my wife looked at him, “are you wearing your bra and panties inside?” he asked with an ugly smile.  “Ignore him, Sriram… listen …. We should not go to the cops and take risks, we have to somehow talk to his boss and offer him whatever he wants and take Manish and Rakesh home safely,” my wife whispered, breathing heavily.  She was clearly nervous.  “Sriram, my dearest love, promise me you will give them how much ever money they ask okay?  Nothing is more important to us than our boys,” my wife whispered.  “I promise, Padma,” I whispered.  “Thank you, Sriram,” my wife said and started holding my hand tight and started resting on my shoulder.  “You are right, Padma, nothing is more important to us than our sons,” I whispered.  “Exactly, Sriram, let's just give them whatever they ask for and take our sons home safely,” my wife whispered.

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 01-10-2022, 01:19 PM