Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
“Babu, I have a business rival, I want you to kidnap him for me and get a few blank papers signed,” I said.  “If I do that for you, will I get to fuck your wife?” Babu asked.  I was actually stroked at his boldness.  “Yes, if you do that for me, you can fuck my wife, deal,” I said.  “My change is 5 Lakhs,” he said.  “5 Lakhs is too much,” I tried to bargain.  “You think I am going to do that all by myself?  I will get caught, if I get caught it means you go to jail as well.  I need men and to pay them I need 5 Lakhs.  For me, your wife is enough.  Your wife’s pussy is my payment,” he said.  Five lakhs was nothing to me and the way he was talking about my wife’s pussy was turning me horny.  “First I will fuck your wife, Sriram, and then I will kinap your rival and get your things done,” Babu said.  His tone totally changed, and started to call me Sriram instead of Ravi, and even started to talk like a professional kidnapper.  “Why Babu, you don’t trust me?” I asked.  “I want to first have your wife in bed and get this thing I have for out of my head, Sriram, only then I can concentrate on kidnapping your rival,” Babu said.

As I was quietly thinking, “what are you thinking Sriram?” he asked, placing his hands on my shoulder.  “Nothing,” as I exclaimed.  “Don’t worry about your rival, Sriram, I have dealt with hundreds of guys like your rival.  I have even figured out a plan on how to get your rival to sign the papers for you,” Babu said.  “How?” I asked.  “Simple, I will just kidnap his sons and threaten him, and he will fall on my feet and sign the blank papers for you,” Babu said.  “That will work,” I said and smiled at him.  “Meanwhile get 5 Lakhs ready for me by tomorrow, and of course get your wife’s pussy ready for me, can’t wait to fuck your wife man,” Babu said scratching his cock over his pants.  “Babu, but you can’t have my wife just like that,” as I was saying, “then?” he asked.  “After you felt my wife up nicely last time, she has started to hate you.  If I asked her to sleep with you, she wouldn’t,” as I was saying, “that’s your problem, if you want me to deal with your rival, get your wife ready for me.  I will come to your office in the morning,” he said and left the house.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 01-10-2022, 01:17 PM