Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
As I went near my car, “let's go, Sriram,” my wife said and we got into our car and went to our house.  As we reached home and my sons entered their rooms, and me and my wife entered our bedroom, my upset wife started pulling her bangles off her hands with force and started keeping them on the dressing table hard.  “I hate that bastard,” my wife exclaimed.  “Hate, who?” I asked.  “What else, that bastard Babu,” my wife said and started removing her saree and throwing it in the corner and standing only her dark blue blouse with soaked underarms, and dark blue petticoat.  “When I went upstairs, he took me in the dark and made me fall down, and in the name of helping me get up, that bastard grabbed my boobs from behind and started lifting me up.  As I tried to break free from him, he hugged me and lifted me, crushing my boobs against his chest.  As I tried to break free again, in the name of helping me, he started grabbing my ass cheeks and trying to lift me.  That’s when you came and he carried me down, and while dropping me down, that pervert grabbed my waist and touched my navel, Sriram,” my wife said.  “It's okay, Padma, just forget about it,” I said.  “How can I forget, Sriram?” my wife exclaimed.  “Okay, Padma, I will make sure he apologizes to you tomorrow, okay?” I said.  “I don’t need his apology, Sriram, I just don’t want to see his face again,” my wife said, and went to the washroom.

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 01-10-2022, 06:19 AM