Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
As me and my wife were about to leave, the contractor came and I introduced him to my wife that he is our contractor and he is going to build our Apartment.  After that day as Mr. Anil started helping me with the business, he started taking my wife to the club to play tennis with her regularly.  Every time I took my wife to the club, my wife became his wife, such was the way he was enjoying feeling up my wife.  They slowly started developing this bond, like a feeling between a friend and a girlfriend.  When my wife gave birth to my second son, Mr. Anil was the first person to visit her and presented expensive gifts to my second son, and surprised us by taking care of all our expenses.

Meanwhile my wife and Mr. Anil continued playing tennis until one day, when his wife had come to the club to meet him.  That day Mr. Anil had gotten too horny and in the name of playing tennis with her, as usual the place was empty and he started making her run around and reveal her panties to him, and even had a bet that the loser should kiss the winner on the lips.  As he lost to my wife, he happily jumped over the nets, and as usual hugged my wife and circled her around and revealed her panties and as he was about to kiss my wife’s lips, Anil’s wife saw that and started having a quarrel with him, and that was the last time we saw Anil.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 01-10-2022, 06:18 AM