Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
After the rich guy was done lifting my wife and circling her around, and revealing her black panties, they both were laughing and coming towards me and only then my wife introduced him to me.  “Sriram, this is Mr. Anil, he is the owner of Anil Traders and Exporters…. Mr. Anil, this is Sriram, my husband, he is owner of MR Exporters,” my wife introduced me to Anil.  He was least bothered about my business, but was interested only in my wife, “Sriram, did you see how well your wife played tennis?  She played like a pro.  If she was my wife, I would have hired the best trainer in the country and made her a professional tennis player,” Anil said.  My wife was blushing at his praises.  “Mr. Sriram, let us meet again, I want to hear about your Export Business, perhaps I could help you with some clients overseas,” he said.  “Oh thank you, Mr. Anil, that will really help my business,” I said and shook his hand.  He smiled at me and looked at my wife, “And Padma, as far as you are concerned, you must promise me you will play tennis with me like this regularly, it was so much fun,” he said and my wife smiled at him.  Saying “alright I have a meeting to attend after this, I will catch you guys later,” he hugged my wife and and my wife hugged him back, “the clients I am gonna to help you with overseas are VIPs there, Mr. Sriram, I am sure you are gonna make lots of money,” he said, continuing hugging my wife and feeling her up thoroughly against him.  Me, being a greedy businessman, at that point in time felt my business was more important than my wife and was shamelessly letting him hug my wife and was smiling at him.  My wife on the other hand, in order to act High Class, was hugging him back nicely with her arms around his neck and letting him roam his hands all over back.  “Mr. Sriram, I want 20% commission for introducing my overseas clients to you, and I will help you with permissions from govt officials,” he whispered, still hugging my wife and feeling her boobs against his chest.  “Thank you so much, Sir.  That is all I want, the government officials are such a pain to me,” as I was saying, “Don’t thank me, thank your wife.  It is because Padma and I became friends, I am helping you as a token of friendship,” he said, placing his hands over my wife’s waist and looking straight into my wife’s eyes and smiling at my wife.  As my wife smiled, “And, as far as you are concerned; will you forget me after I introduce my overseas clients to your husband and make you guys richer?” he asked my wife.  “I won’t, Mr. Anil,” as my wife said.  “That’s all I want from you, Padma,” he exclaimed and hugged my wife tight, and as my wife started hugging his back again, this time he started roaming his hands all over my wife’s back and grabbed my wife’s ass cheeks and planted a kiss on my wife’s cheeks and broke the hug.  “See you guys, later,” he said with a smile and gave his business card to me and left the place.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 30-09-2022, 06:23 PM