Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
Babu, meanwhile shamelessly started ogling at my wife’s ass while she was walking about from us towards my sons who were playing in the sand.  As she tried to reach for my sons, her pallu drifted aside and revealed her deep navel, which the contractor and Babu were watching and ogling shamelessly, totally ignoring my presence.  For a brief moment I started getting excited watching my wife’s navel, and started feeling horny.  “Look how madam is struggling in her saree, Sir, next time bring her short skirts or something,” the contractor said, still watching my wife’s waist.  “I will tell her, don’t worry,” I said.  “Or even shorts which she would wear at home, like night shorts or something.  Madam can wear night shorts on top of her panties.  Madam can come without wearing her panties as well, because no one will be here,” the way the contractor was talking about my wife’s panteis watching her waist in her saree while reaching for my sons from the sand, strangely started to turn me on.  “If madam comes without wearing her panties, I will be the first man to be here,” Babu whispered, which me and the contractor could hear clearly.  But the contractor pretended that he didn’t hear Babu.  “Will you bring your wife in her shorts next time, Sir?” Babu asked boldly.  Both these guys watching my wife struggling to get on the sand and pull my sons off, and revealing her waist and navel, and these guys enjoying feasting over my wife’s waist and talking about my wife was making me more horny.  “I will try, Babu,” I said.  “Can you tell her to come without wearing her panties, Sir,” Babu asked.  “Shva, what is this?” the contractor asked.  “It's completely madam’s choice, if she feels like coming in her shorts or short skirts without wearing her panteis inside, it's completely her choice,” the contractor said.  “Does she wear shorts skirts?” Babu asked the contractor.  “Yeah, I have seen madam in her white t-shirt and short white skirt, while she was playing tennis in that stadium or club, what is it called, sir?” the contractor asked me.  “It's the Textile Exporters Club, which are members,” as I started to say.  “Yeah, there… I saw madam playing tennis in her white short skirt.  Initially I thought she was some cute college girl, happily jumping around in her short skirt,” as the contractor was saying.  “Whom was she playing with?” Babu asked.  “Another guy, the place was almost empty and madam was playing with another guy, he was happily hugging each other after the game, who was he, Sir?” the contractor asked.  “One of my Business friends,” I said.  “Madam, hugged him?” Babu asked.  “They are High class people, Babu, it is common for High class people to hug every time they feel like hugging.  The way Sir’s Business friend was hugging Madam, for a moment I felt like they were lovers, but only after she saw Sir and came running towards him, and Sir introduced madam to me, that is when I realized it was Sir’s wife,” the contractor said.  “Was madam wearing her panties inside her skirt while playing with sir’s business friend?” Babu asked.  “Of course, Babu, while madam was jumping around while playing, I noticed madam was wearing a black color panties inside, but only when Sir’s business friend hugged madam and circled her around after she won the match, her white skirt rose up and I got to see madam’s entire black panties,” as the contractor was saying, I started remembering that day.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 30-09-2022, 06:21 PM