Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
To change the topic about her dress, as my wife started asking about the building and how many will it take to complete building your apartment, Babu’s eyes were all over my wife’s lips, my wife’s ass in her saree, my wife’s waist, and my wife’s boobs over her saree as well.  My wife was trying hard to cover her navel, as she could clearly feel him ogling at her.  As my wife casually turned towards Babu, she saw him openly licking his lips and ogling at my wife’s lips.  My wife was completely uncomfortable now and looked at me, “Sriram,” she called and I went near her.  She looked at the contractor, “we are happy with the way you are constructing our apartment, please continue your good work.  We have to leave now,” she said looking at me.  “Madam,” Babu called.  As my wife turned towards him, “shall I show you around the bedrooms and other rooms, madam?,” Babu said.  “No Babu, thank you,” my wife said without even looking at him.  “If you have problem climbing, I can carry you madam,” as he said, “no thank you, let's go Sriram,” my wife said and started leaving.  “Manish, Rakesh, let’s go boys,” my wife called our sons and started going towards my car.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 30-09-2022, 06:21 PM