Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
As my wife struggled to climb the stairs because of all the debris, “I got you madam,” Babu said and readily grabbed my wife’s right hand with his right hand standing behind and placed his left hand over my wife’s waist, and started helping her climb.  Holding his hand that was grabbing her waist, biting her lips, my wife looked at me, as she was totally uncomfortable with the way Babu was grabbing her waist.  All of a sudden Babu made my wife take a left turn and we couldn’t see them behind the walls.  “Should have brought madam here in some casual clothes instead of saree, sir, her costly saree and petticoat will get dirty with the cement,” the contractor said.  “I told her, but… she won’t listen,” I said casually.  “Next time bring her wearing shorts or short skirts, Sir, so that she can climb with ease,” the contractor said.  “I will tell her,” I said.  “It's for her safety sir, nothing else.  She was struggling to climb because she was in her saree, or else, she, being young and fit, could climb these stairs just like that,” the contractor said.  As I nodded, “she goes to the gym, Sir?” the contractor asked.  “No,” I said.  “Then how come she has such a well toned body?” the contractor asked.  Noticing me not answering to him, “pardon me if I am asking inappropriate questions, Sir,” as he started to say, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” my mom screamed, and I started running climbing the stairs, and the next thing I saw was Babu carrying my wife in his arms.  “What happened, Padma?” I asked.  “She twisted her ankle, Sir, I got this, don’t worry,” he said and started carrying my wife downstairs.  “I am fine Babu, I can walk,” as my wife started to say, “yeah, walk as soon as I take you downstairs, madam, I don’t want you to walk from here and twist your ankles again,” Babu said and continued carrying my wife down.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 30-09-2022, 06:20 PM