Misc. Erotica Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma
“Thank you so much,” I said.  “Your wife was amazing, man, thoroughly enjoyed her, and I should be thanking you for letting me enjoy making love to her,” he said and looked at my wife.  “Why are you still naked, bitch?  Waiting for my best friend to come here and have you?” he said and my wife, who was tired and sleeping naked on bed looking at him, quickly woke up and started wearing her brown panties.  As my wife started wearing her white bra, and as her hands went behind to hook her bra, “mmmmmmm.. What a babe, you are,” he exclaimed and started holding my wife’s face and tried to kiss her lips, “noo… we are done now,” my wife exclaimed.  “Just one kiss before we part ways,” he said, and tried to kiss my wife’s lips.  This time she let him kiss her lips and he started kissing my wife’s lips.  My wife, who had gotten used to getting her lips kissed by him, began kissing his lips back for a moment and then stopped kissing his lips back realizing that he was the one who kidnapped both our sons.  Though she paused, kissing his lips back, he continued kissing my wife’s lips, and slowly my wife resumed kissing his lips back, probably realizing he kidnapped our sons not for money, but to enjoy her and started kissing his lips back.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kidnapping My Sweet Housewife Padma - by novelistcasanova - 30-09-2022, 04:07 PM