Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Ankita slowly came back to her senses but was still in shock.

[Image: 98b7fe966866bdd4f72e6193caa88b8d.jpg]

She could feel her nightie resting gently on her twin towers, her big breasts. The nightie stopped just around her thighs. She wasn't wearing a bra or underwear as was her nightly habit. She took a hot shower a short while back and her hair was still wet. After stepping out of the shower and towelling herself off she noticed the keys on the key stand. Being the type A overachiever type she did not want to wait till the next day. In her hurry she just put on the nightie on her bare body and quickly came down and that is how the current situation came to be. 

In front of her were two half naked men who were equally in a shocked state. Amrish quickly shutdown the tv while Deepak started wearing his pants. 

"Whats going on? What are you both doing??", Ankita managed to say softly. She had a blank expression on her face. 

"Sorry, Madam! It won't happen again.", Amrish said. He was completely dumbstruck seeing Ankita in an almost nude state. Sure, there was cloth but he could make out every curve and shape of Ankita's body. He still hadn't put on his pant and his dick became super hard and started rising to attention. 

"First, wear some clothes before saying sorry!", Ankita shouted at Amrish. 

Amrish started slowly putting on his pants without removing his eyes away from Ankita's top heavy body. Her nipples were poking through the dress and it was making him very horny. 

"I am going to tell the building management and get you fired!" 

"Please don't do that madam! I am begging you! I can't lose my job!", Deepak started crying. 

He fell on the ground and caught Ankita's feet.

"I made a big mistake. Please don't destroy my life!"

He started kissing Ankita's feet and with both hands tightly gripped her legs. 

Ankita was surprised with this sudden movement and before she could react she started slipping and was about to fall down on the floor. 

[Image: d5b0tjr-21500826-e7b8-4a02-b232-7203d027...k0LXzp5u5U]

Amrish reacted super quickly and tried to catch her so she would not hit the ground and break her head. 

Initially he supported her by placing his arms around her waist from behind but Ankita was too heavy for him and then Deepak suddenly let go of her legs. 

She started slipping down slowly from Amrish's hands and her dress got dragged up till her waist. Her legs were open in a V shape and she was sliding towards where Deepak was. 

Meanwhile Amrish's hands were holding Ankita's ripe twin mangoes due to her movement and he instinctively started squeezing them but the real problem was that her extremely personal and private treasure was completely exposed and it was inches away from Deepak was. She was perfectly waxed down there and there was not a single bit of hair on her lower half. 

Deepak saw the entire movie and it left an unforgettable impression in his mind. "High class ladies always keep their privates in top condition it looks like" he thought to himself. He was amazed at her clean shaved pussy. 

Ankita was cursing herself for the position she was in. She could have come down the next day morning. "Most men are pigs and they have nothing else in their mind than women!" she thought angrily at herself and cursed out loud for the bad timing. 

While Amrish was firmly holding on to her mountain like breasts to stop her from falling down, Deepak moved forward and caught her feet  with his hands so she wouldn't slip down further.
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 29-09-2022, 07:50 PM