Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I knelt in front of him and pulled his pants down, staring at the bulge in his underwear and trailing my fingers along it through the fabric before I pulled them down, letting his cock spring free. I looked up at him as I stuck my tongue out, licking his tip. Mr. Khurana smiled. "Are you going to be a good girl and suck your Daddy's cock?" he asked.

I nodded eagerly and looked back at his cock, opening my mouth and sliding as much of it as I could get in at one time. Mr. Khurana groaned, and I moved my mouth slowly around him, loving the feeling of his smooth, throbbing cock in my mouth. He let me suck him for quite awhile, and my pussy was dripping more and more. The water had obviously warmed up because the bathroom began to steam and I began to breathe harder. My head bobbed against Mr. Khurana's cock, and my entire body felt heightened. My nipples were hard and my skin felt incredibly sensitive, and it wasn't long before I couldn't help myself from moving a hand down between my legs to relieve the aching throb in my pussy. I sighed against Mr. Khurana's cock as I slide my fingers along my slit, letting it brush against my clit and play against my hole, but not wanting to go much further than that.

Mr. Khurana saw me touching my pussy and he pulled his cock out of my mouth, helping me to my feet. He raised my hand to his mouth and licked my fingers as he dipped his other hand between my legs. I couldn't help myself from pushing my pussy against his fingers, but he moved his hand away as soon as I did. "Naughty girl," he whispered, chuckling. "You're soaking wet. I haven't even gotten you into the shower yet."

He pulled back and reached to the shelf, where my shampoo was sitting. "Turn around," he directed. I obeyed eagerly. I heard him open the bottle and put it back down on the shelf after he had squirted some shampoo into his hands. The raspberry scent of my shampoo drifted towards me and I sighed when I felt Mr. Khurana's fingers working gently against my scalp. He washed my hair, getting it totally covered in the scented shampoo before I felt some of the lather dripping down my body.

"Guess I took a little too much," he chuckled, letting his massaging hands drift from my head to my neck and shoulders, then down my chest. I giggled as it dripped down my breasts, his hands running down my arms and then back up my stomach, cupping my tits gently before he pulled his hands away to turn me around, letting the hot water rinse the lather from my hair. He looked at me as the water ran over me, and I looked back, not moving, waiting to see what he would do. He ran his hands through my hair, getting all the shampoo out. I grinned at him as he pulled himself close to me, kissing me under the spray of the shower, his cock pressed against me, as hard and smooth as before.

As he kissed me, I reached to the shelf, grabbing my body wash. He pulled back and went to take it from my hand, but I moved it out of his reach. "My turn," I said. "You need to get washed too, Daddy."

"I had a shower this morning, baby," he said, trying to grab it from me again. "And you're not washing me with something that smells like flowers. That's for you."

I giggled and popped the cap open. "Please, Daddy? I promise you won't mind by the time I'm done..."

He didn't fight all that hard after I poured some soap directly onto my hands and started to rub it into his chest. Normally, I use a cloth or something, but this worked much better, since he was apparently already clean. I rubbed his chest first, before working it onto his back. I dropped to my knees and grinned up at him before I skipped touching his cock and began working the soap up each of his legs. He laughed as I washed him, the flowery scent of my body wash overpowering the scent of my shampoo. I ran my fingers along each of his legs before I finally put a bit more soap onto my hands and ran my slippery fingers along his cock. He groaned as I gently washed his cock, maybe stroking him a few more times than was necessary to get him clean. Once I finished there, I moved my hands to his balls, and Mr. Khurana had to brace himself against the shower wall as I rubbed him. Finally, I stood back up, pulling Mr. Khurana under the spray of the shower and running my hands up and down his body to get all the soap off. When my fingers got to his cock again, he made a sound almost like a growl and grabbed my arms, pushing me up against the wall hard as he kissed me, grinding his cock against me. I moaned and his hands moved to my breasts, pinching my nipples and making me squirm between him and the cool tile of the wall.

"Shalini baby, do you want me to fuck you?" he growled against my lips. "You're such a damn tease... I wanted to fuck you properly, in a bed, but..."

"Fuck me, Daddy," I interrupted. "There's time for beds later."

He groaned and slid his hands down to my thighs, moving them around my legs to just under my ass, and lifting me up. I gasped in surprise as he lifted me easily and positioned his cock at the entrance to my tight hole. I had grabbed his shoulders in surprise when he lifted me, but I let one move down to guide his cock into my dripping entrance, as it was too slippery for him to just slide into me. He ran his cock up and down my bare slit, then brought his head down to suck on my tits. I closed my eyes and whimpered in pleasure.I held his head close to my chest, urging him on. He stood back up and slowly pushed his cock into me. I gasped as his tip pushed into me, almost trembling in excitement to feel Mr. Khurana's cock inside me. He groaned again as he pushed further into me, and I let out a soft moan. My working on my body parts, was paying meback, I was feeling virgin again, after so much stretching receiving from Ranjeet. So I could still feel Khurana Sir stretching me. He pushed his cock in at a steady pace, just slow enough so that I could adjust, though by the time he was buried deep inside me, I need a moment to get used to the feel of him inside me.

"Are you okay, baby?" he whispered after a few seconds of just holding still against me, pressing me against the wall of the shower.

I sighed. "I'm great, Daddy," I whispered. "I never imagined your cock would feel this good."

He went in slowly and then took his cock back out, then pushed it in again. Finally, he eased the whole thing in, and a few tears came to my eyes. He brushed my tears away. "It'll be okay sweetheart, it'll go away in a few minutes,"

I nodded. He leaned down to kiss me, I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. I kissed him passionately as I felt his dick go in and out of me slowly. Pretty soon, I was begging for more.

"Oh god Daddy, yes. Give me your cock."

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-09-2022, 04:36 PM