Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings

Though I never thought of it like this at that time. But being able to fuck two girls at such a young age, seeing the jealousy between girls, then resignation of the girl - that the man she is fucking, is not loyal to her only, it must have stirred something in me.

Throughout life, this thing kept on repeating itself. I never remained loyal to any of the girls I fucked. More often than not, girls put a lot of galata, I threatened to walk away and then the girls adjusted, almost resigned to the fact they can not change me. Then I saw the adjustments girls make with each other to accomodate me. I also saw the propensity to please more than the other girl.

Between Seema and Pooja, Pooja had bigger boobs, considerably bigger than Seema, she was slightly taller than Seema but she had little wheatish color, whereas Seema was fairer like most Punjabi girls.Pooja always had inferiority complex of her skin color, whereas Seema always had inferiority complex of her smaller boobs. Till I pretended that I liked bigger boobs to Pooja and I like fairer girls to Seema, the girls acted super pricy, but when I started saying "boob size does not matter, it is all about who fucks me" and "fair skin does not matter, only thing matters is who fucks me better", they both started working to please me and outdo the other girl. It worked that time and it has worked all through life. Whenever Girls thought that I was with them because of something which I am fascinated with, they did not allow me to proceed much. If changed, when I made her proud point like looks, boob or bum size or long hair irrelevent, they relented fast.

Little later in life I realized that all girls have inferiority complex on something about their looks. It could be height, color, hair, boob size, sagging boobs, bum size or looks. So, whenever a girl tried to dominate me, I would bring that complex in play and make her compensate with efforts. I would show a girl with small boobs that I lust for bigger boobs and she would try to compensate with gifts/ better blowjob etc.

Same time, I realized that men also have inferiority complex. I was lucky to have been endowed with a good dick. Nearly 8 inches long and considerably thick - but size of dick remains the biggest of the inferiority complex amongst men. Another was that men have notions of not been able to please women or are not fit for a particular woman and that showed in their approach. I was well endowed and was great in bed and I always imagined this girl is meant to please me and it did wonders to my confidence in approaching women. Add to this such women responded favorably.

However, my this knowledge, which I could not even comprehend at that time was of no use to me for next nearly two years, but there were newer learnings, which I would elaborate in next 3 posts.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 2 users Like punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM