Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 4 - Nervous Moments

The day Seema told me that she had missed her periods, my dick shrinked to the size of a pea, I guess.

I belonged to a lower middle class family, parents were betting on me to build a career, become an engineer or a doctor, and here, I had impregnated a girl. Not knowing where to find any solution, I decided to go and visit my cousin who was around 4-5 years elder to me and studying in the college in the nearby town to seek advise.

After coming back home, I made up some excuse of taking some time off and visiting my cousin in the nearby town. The buses used to ply every 5-7 minutes, out town and the city being on the National Highway.

My cousin who wes 4-5 years older,  was stunned when I told him my problem. To my surprise, my cousin brother was a virgin and he was amazed that I am already fucking two girls, he wanted to fuck the babes as well. However, on the issue of how to deal with missing periods of Seema, even he was at sea. However, he did me a favor, he bought packs of 20 condoms and gifted the same to me, to ward off any future problems. He also told me that a man can pull out before ejaculating and cum on the woman to prevent pregnancy, if condoms are not available. He also promised to find a way out and visit me over the weekend to check the girls and tell the solution.

However, when I returned at night, Seema told me that she got her periods by late evening. I was much relieved and told her about the condoms that I had brought.

Cousin brother came and went back, saying that I am lucky and Pooja is a really sexy bitch, if she dresses better.

I fucked Seema and Pooja whenever I got the chance. Pooja's score improved to upwards of 50%, while I maintained my supremacy in the class. Pooja's mother gave me Rs.101/- being happy in the manner, I had taken care of her daughter.

In the mean while Seema started getting suspicious about my involvement with Pooja. Pooja on the other hand turned bolder and we fucked a few times behind the cement tank. And one fine day, Seema just entered my house, completely furious, she wanted a count on the condoms. (Awwwwwwwwwwww, you may find it boring and inconsequentual, but think of it from three teenagers.) The condom count was full 7 condoms less than what I had  used with Seema. I tried to explain her, but she took all the condoms and dumped it somewhere. She even threatened to expose me and Pooja, if we dared do anything thence onwards and to kill our pleasure spot, she started showing up at that place every now and then.

She also started acting very pricy. However, as the finals were near, the whole concentration was on the exams. Pre-boards were not as encouraging for Pooja and Seema slipped below 65%. I don't know how it happened, but we three started studying together at my home and I believe it was Seema's way of keeping a tab on me and Pooja.

The whole scenerio was making me angry. So one fine Feb evening, while the sun was still not set, I took Seema for a walk in the fields behind the railway line and near the canal. She was emotionally charged and started abusing me and Pooja, she called Pooja a randi and things like that. She even said, things like, "Agar main chahu to bees ladko ki line laga sakti hoon." And finally I also got angry and we got into physical fight, she hit me and I hit her back.

Dunno what came to my mind, but I pushed her on the ground and started biting on her tits. She started hitting me back, but I was successful in lifting her sweater, T shirt and Bra. I kept on mauling her tits and she started howling. I gave her a tight slap and said something to the effect, "teri marji hogi tabhi karu kya saali." (would sex happen only when you wish it to happen).

But no matter how much I struggled for next 7-10 minutes, I was not able to open her jeans. Then I put her arms under my knees and opened my pants, trying to invade my cock in her mouth. The prospect of my dick entering her mouth was gruesome for her. Hence she pleaded that if I want, I can fuck her, but I should not put my lund (dick) in her mouth.

Thus she opened her jeans and I started fucking her like mad, she said condom condom, I said nahi hai. My cousin had told me to ejaculate outside, as that can be a reasonable protection against the pregnancy.

I had not seen, even a single xxx movie till then, but when I was about to explode, I pulled my dick out and the jet streams of my cum fell on her belly and boobs. Thick semen on her body, this became another sight which I started to like on the body of the female.

We cleaned ourselves and came back. I told Seema, that I would continue to fuck Pooja as well and she should not have any problems. And if she has any problems, I would let her go and would be happy with Pooja alone. She was disheartened but I guess she was resigned to the fact that I would continue to fuck Pooja as well, if not in her knowledge behind her back. The things came to such an extent that while studying I fucked Pooja in front of Seema and Seema in front of Pooja a couple of times. The other girl would sit and kept a tab.

Things normalized and the exams approached. My parents and everyone in the colony was mighty pleased with me for standing Joint Third in the whole district in board exams. Pooja cleared her boards with around 50% marks, which was enough for her parents. Seema got somewhere around 70%.

Thereafter I got admission in the college in nearby town in PCM, thus raising the hopes of my parents that I would become an engineer.  My academic success also meant that I got 100% fee waiver in the college, there was a function organized in the government colony to felicitate me, where my Father's boss promised my father that he would bear all expenses of my education if I got into Engineering. I was also approached by many parents to tutor their children.

How the life progressed hereafter in future posts.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 3 users Like punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM