Adultery Madhu emotion messed her life.
chapter 1
Amit was standing on the balcony around 10 a.m of 3rd floor of the building. A lady around 25 years old wearing a green suit with a low cut on the front, comes out on the roof after bathing to dry up their washed clothes. The lady building has 2 floors.When she leaned to pick wet clothes from a bucket,he noticed she was not wearing a bra. His cock started to take attention in the pants as he looked at her deep cleavage.Hardly boob’s curve & boobs crack image formed in his brain through eye when her husband called, ``Madhu”  i am going to market, “do you need something from market “? She said no after going near the staircase.He feels guilty for peeking into the deep cleavage of a modest woman because his mom was talking about her just the previous night.
Amit had  come home after 10 months from big city after completing his BBA course. Now it was exam time, so he didn't know anything about the madhu till the previous night. Madhu knows about Amit because Amit’s mom often mentions her son's name in conversation whenever his mom comes to her house.

In the evening Madhu was sitting at the staircase on the roof facing back to Amit with long Braid hairstyle,hair tail reaching below her blue blouse strip.The part between the blouse strip and saree was shining golden as Sun rays were falling on her backbone and reflecting to his eyes.This erotic scene was enough for intesifing his lust.Madhu was not aware of giving erotic pleasure to somone while talking on phone sitting on staircase.
She stands up to collect the dry clothes from the ropes.Madhu was looking more beautiful in yellow saree with golden sun rays sliding through her face.Saree suits madhu more than other dresses. “Not a single woman in the world will look beautiful in every outfit”.Once a wise man has said “beauty always lies in the eye of the beholder”.One woman can be beautiful in the eye of one person and also be ugly in the eyes of another person.
Just keep aside the body stats of madhu bcz amit (20) was in that age when all women appear as queen of heaven as we all know Beauty has no matrix like litre, km, kg, Newton.Madhu was a healthy woman with proper muscle on every part of body ,especially around her ass.Amit's cock often gets erect  whenever she swings her ass like half flipping of a leaf by air whenever she walks on the balcony.Few days later Amit saw Madhu giving a glimpse of her deep cleavage to a courier person who came with a grocery. He wondered why women show their assets to strangers.Now he started to doubt the modesty of madhu.His lust gets stronger as his mind tells that she may be exhibitionist,if he gets closer to her,he will get a map of treasure,hidden under the petticoat.Every passing days making amit’s lust stronger & stronger.
One day he saw her husband(27) who looks taller & healthier than him.Looking the built of her husband his lust blew out in the air.Whole days Amit was in fear of failure of seducing madhu. “Her husband might be expert in sexual activity”, he pondered lying on bed in the darkness of bedroom.His mind tell him why you are worrying about her husband,you only want madhu’s pussy just wait for right moment.”opportunity makes a man thief” his mind remind the quote.
Her husband was a teacher in a private school. Sumit, her husband also gives tuition to students in their home, his mom has told him.He made a plan to seduce madhu. One night he threw a paper by writing on it, “hi... “After that he went to sleep,he was fearing what would happen if she told their husband. His fear evaporates when his mind filled with lust tells him that you have done nothing wrong,you just wrote “hi” on the paper not any lewd comment about her sexy body. Next day nothing happened. It was a normal day. Madhu came as usual on the balcony and behaved like nothing she read on paper. He felt relieved that day. That night he didn't throw any paper on the balcony. 

After two nights he again threw paper with "you look very beautiful". This time his lustful mind told her that he is just praising the beauty which every lady wants to hear.The next day Madhu looks more cheerful than usual. She has tasted the praise of her body by a person who has just entered 20's. Madhu was enjoying the attention of Amit because she thought it's nothing wrong with it,second thought he is the son of a woman whom she knows.In evening She was walking on the roof while talking on phone from here to there.Amit was enjoying the swaying of her ass in a saree looking through corner of eyes.At night for the first time Amit masturbated by imagining the swaying ass of madhu before falling to sleep.
Madhu's behaviour was giving confidence to his plan. A week later he realised now its time to move one step further.One night he thought why not throw a paper with a phone number written on it.He did the same. Amit was happy lying in bed assuming the success of the plan.“How beautiful would that day be when i would be fucking madhu”?

A question arised in his mind, “will madhu allow me to fuck her?”

She might be happy with her husband in bed but his lustful mind says she might just want to taste younger cock in her pussy than her husband.He was in dilemma, whom to trust ‘his conscious mind or lustful mind’.

Next morning he wakes up and checks the phone to find if he received any missed call during his sleep.Whole day Amit was assuming that she might have told her husband about me.Day passed in fear of getting called & scolded by her husband.8:00 p.m Madhu dialled the number of Amit on her phone to tell that “now you are crossing the line,I am not that type of women who can be fucked by anyone & i also know your intention very well”.

“Madhu's total intention of calling was to warn Amit”.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, as she was going to say “hello” her husband entered the bedroom.Sumit’s eyes were full of lust. She dropped the phone from her hand in fear of what if her husband asked whom she was talking to, the phone rolled near the head of the bed with the screen facing down.

Sumit started to kiss madhu’s face passionately, holding her face tightly. He places the lips above the madhu’s lips & bite it, as a result blood comes out.

Sumit, “why are you biting my lips like an animal, you are rough to me”.

Amit couldn't believe his luck today,he was expecting that sweet voice “hello” would hit his eardrum but a smooching sound was hitting his ears.

Sorry Darling, my student’s mom gave me a glimpse of her milky boobs unintentionally when she came to pick up his son in our home.

Sumit sat on the thigh of Madhu with both legs on the other side,Madhu was facing the ceiling,and he squeezed her both boobs hard in his hand through the blouse as if trying to milk them.

“She screamed loudly, ouchhh ,sumit it's hurting, caress it slowly, baby”

She was aware that Amit might be listening the sound of the act from the other side of the phone.

He undid the hooks and pulled her bra down.Both white round boobs came out & were appearing  like two glowing headlights of a premium car,he compares the tits of madhu with which he had seen just before, in his mind.Madhu boobs were smaller than the student's mother tits.

“You are a very delicate darling…”sumit said while twisting her nipples.

Sumit was looking at it and then he opened his mouth and lowered onto her breast and started sucking and biting on it while he pinched the other nipple. Madhu moaned aaah sumit please…Madhu was in heaven.

Sumit flips the body of Madhu while sucking her boobs,she gets lost in pleasure then she senses someone flipping the lips of her pussy under her petticoat,it was the finger of the sumit hand. Why you are doing this to me so early,she was sensing that if she get into fucking game Amit might listen this fucking conversation.

“Just keep me doing what I'm doing. I will fuck you my bitch just now”.

“Madhu was cursing the woman who puts her in awkward position where someone will be listening her fucking conversation”

Saying so he got off of the bed and tucked her blue saree with a petticoat under her butts.He started to flick madhu pussy with his tongue ,both legs with a silver anklet were in the air like fried chicken,Her pussy tingled with pleasure and excitement. He was doing it vigorously now. 

Room atmosphere gets erotic with the mix sound of anklet & moaning sound of madhu, Amit was listening the erotic sound on other side of phone.Amit started to imagine the scene & thought one day madhu will also allow him to get under her peticoat.

Sumit positioned his cock on her pussy & rubbed on the outer lips of pussy.“sumit….. Please….. Don’t…. tease me….” Madhu was shivering now.Sumit  continued teasing till he not hear “please sumit fuck me with your cock” Sumit loves the sound when woman begs to get fucked by his cock,it was his personal style of doing sex.

“Take me, sumit….. Fuck me….. Please…. fuck me now….. Fuck me with your cock….Stop teasing…. Fuck me… please…. ”Madhu  was yelling, while Sumit was smileing.

“Beg …” sumit said in a stern voice”.

“I beg you… to fuck me…..I’m a slut…. fuck me like a slut…. rip me apart…… please…. I can’t wait now…..I’m yours…..”madhu was in her own world now.

“She just forgot the presence of Amit's ears in the room”.

“Ok bitch…. I will fuck you now…..

“Now spread your cunt lips with your fingers…. bitch…” sumit  said, pushing his cock a bit.

Madhu cried out aaaaaahhhhh sumit as he pushed his cock deeper.The pussy was so wet that thick cock slipped to hilt easily.
As he kept fucking her the fire in her pussy was being intensified and she thrust her ass up to mach with strokes.

“Yes… ohhh yes…c’mon…do it…ohhh yes….that’s it..mmm..yeh..c’mon…fuck me,baby…fuck me hard…fuck me like a whore,baby…yes…fuck me!fuck me i am your bitch”

What a real slut she is?”,“She is giving pleasure to two people at the same time”,Amit thought. he also started to stroke his cock in his hand.

Listening these words ,sumit gots more horny,he started to ram her hard and fast now. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…ahhhhhhhhh. Madhu shuddered into a loud orgasm as Sumit also released his cum deep inside her pussy.

Sumit got tired and he lied on bed while madhu went to the bathroom to clean out cum from her pussy.Cum was dripping from her pussy on the floor as she was going to the bathroom.Madhu came out from the bathroom with wet cloth in her hand to wipe the drooped cum.Madhu cuts the call of the phone which was showing 25 minute of call duration after her husband went to the bathroom.

“2 minute later sms received written “thank you for making my night”.

Madhu felt embarrassed after reading the sms and blamed herself for not cutting the call.What would be amit thinking about me,after listening sumit calling me “bitch” during sex.He may have recorded her call for later enjoyment , on other hand Amit was cursing himself for not recording the call.
Amit was in ecstasy concluding that madhu has given him green signal otherwise she would not offered me to hear the fucking conversation.“To turn a green signal into a red signal for Amit, she has to take an action if not she will fall in the blackmail trap”, madhu thought.

“She has two options, one to tell his mom for his mischief second to her husband.”

[+] 4 users Like rangella raja's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Madhu emotion messed her life. - by rangella raja - 20-09-2022, 01:35 PM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Xossipyan - 21-09-2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Eswar P - 22-09-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Eswar P - 26-09-2022, 11:11 AM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Eswar P - 26-09-2022, 04:35 PM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Eswar P - 11-10-2022, 12:33 PM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by raj500265 - 28-10-2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Kam1nam2 - 29-10-2022, 08:50 AM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Eswar P - 02-11-2022, 06:10 AM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Eswar P - 03-11-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Madhu emotion messed her life. - by Eswar P - 04-11-2022, 09:26 PM