Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Gently, I reached down and grasped the edge of the covers. I slowly began pulling them down, exposing more of Saritha's firm, flat belly covered only by her sheer nightie. I pulled the sheet down to a point between her navel and the beginning of her pubic mound, exposing the lacy hem of her nightie. Then I took the hem and very carefully eased it up her creamy white torso, and over her pert white breasts. Her dark, shiny nipples began to harden with the contact from a wisp of air created by my hands moving her top over them. I scooted over to my left a little to let Jeeva stand more directly in front of Saritha's firm young breasts, to which Lalith slipped around to Jeeva's right, standing
right at Saritha's head. He wasted no time in unzipping his pants and stroking his dick, as I motioned for Jeeva to gently feel Saritha's tits.

The contrast of his huge black hands against the firm white skin of Saritha's tits as he gently fondled them was extremely exciting! His huge hands almost completely covered her medium-sized tits when he cupped them. He gently took a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed it slightly, evoking a quiet whimper from Saritha.

Meanwhile, Lalith had rid himself of his pants, and was steadily stroking himself directly over Saritha's face, just inches from her pouting lips. He looked at me as he squeezed out some precum, letting it ooze out of the head of his dick and drip slowly down, coming to rest directly on her lips. At first, she didn't move as the precum lay glistening on her lower lip, but the sensation of it against her lip caused her to lick it off with her tongue.

Seeing this, Jeeva stood up and unzipped his pants. As he pulled his pants and underwear down, one of the largest, darkest dicks I have ever seen on a man sprang free from its moorings. It must have been at least 9 inches long, about two to three inches in diameter at the thickest point right behind the head. The tip of his uncircumcised dick was peeking out from the foreskin, and the shaft was slightly curved upward from its dark, hairy base. The thought of this massive dark instrument plunging into Saritha's sopping wet pussy thrilled something inside of me, but at the same time scared me. I knew if he ever got it inside her, it would stretch her to her limit if not tear her in half. And there was no doubt in my mind, THAT thing inside her would wake her up regardless of how sound asleep she was now.

He looked at me before bending down, bracing himself with his hand on the other side of Saritha, and sucking her right nipple into his mouth. He then hunched his hips forward and began to rub the head of his huge dark dick all over her left breast. As he stroked himself, precum began to ooze out of its black head coating Saritha's milky breast and dark nipple as it poked, prodded, and rubbed her tit.

Motioning for Lalith to come down where I was, I gently pulled the covers down further, momentarily stopping just below the top of Saritha's sheer black panties before pulling the covers completely free of her all together. Her thin dark pubic patch was clearly visible beneath the thin, lacy material. Lalith reached down and began to stroke her smooth wheatish legs, working his way upwards toward her crotch while all the time stroking himself.

This got Jeeva's attention, as he stood up to watch but continuing to rub his black dick and pre-spunk on her firm white tits.

Lalith's caresses finally reached the top of Saritha's thigh, and gently he rubbed his fingers across her panty covered pussy. As he began to move his fingers up and down along her slit, her hips barely began to move back and forth, the first move she had made since we began other than licking her lips.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-09-2022, 05:28 AM