Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
From time to time—more often as time passed by—circumstances taught Amrish of certain indisputable, elementary truths. When you are out drinking with friends it is to have a good time. Just laugh, discuss and have silly fun. 

Seeing Deepak's attitude change upon mentioning Ajanta's name brought forth two emotions in him. One. He wanted to know exactly what happened. Two. He wanted to move on and make his friends cheerful again. He can always bring up this topic later. 

It is a very hard choice for Amrish:— He wanted to know everything about Ajanta. Her beauty was incomparable. Yet, he did not want to spoil rest of the night.

"Deepak! Lets discuss about Ajanta later! I will get some liquor for both of us."

Amrish walked up to the fridge and filled exactly 2 cubes of ice in both of their glasses. He carefully measured and poured just enough liquor in both the glasses. It was going to be a long and fun night. 

"What's her last name?"

"Whose?", Deepak mumbled slowly while taking a sip. 

"Ankita's", Amrish replied irritatedly. 

"Let me get the registration book!" 
Deepak got up and stumbled towards his desk. He opened the registry and thumbed through the names. 

"aah.. Ankita! Ankita Saxena"

"Boss! I can't get enough of her. Can you see if she has anything on the internet?"

They plugged in the 65 inch smart tv eagerly. 

Deepak was struggling to type in Ankita's name. Amrish excitedly grabbed the remote and searched. 

First they opened up the LinkedIn profile. 

[Image: Eesha-Rebba.jpg]

"What a beautiful woman! Just look at her man!", Deepak couldn't stop staring and was at loss for words. 

"Open up her instagram and see if there is anything spicy!", Deepak ordered at Amrish.

[Image: 1621320523035439-0.png]

Her boobs were massively exposed and she was looking innocently on the side. 

"Look at the size of those things!", Deepak gasped.
He could feel his dick hardening through his trousers. 

"What do you think is her bra size?", Amrish commented looking at the picture lustily. 

"What a goddess. She was made to be fucked! Some lucky bastard will be sucking both her nipples to his heart's content"

"I am ready to even lick her asshole! Imagine eating her pussy", saying this Amrish pulled out his dick and walked towards the screen. 

With his fully erect dick he started rubbing it across the screen on her massive cleavage. 

Not to be outdone Deepak focused on her rose petal like lips and positioned his dick on it perfectly. 

"Imagine Ankita giving me an enthusiastic blowjob! She will be down on her knees. Her beautiful and thick hair in a bun. She will be licking my balls first. Gingerly. And then slowly along my dick. 

Imagine her mouth on my cock. She is dying from thirst and my cum is the only thing that can satisfy her thirst. As she is sucking my cock, I grab her hair with both my hand and apply force while I start fucking her mouth. My entire dick reaching till her throat!"

[Image: indian-girl-balls-sucking.jpg]

Deepak was rubbing his dick against the tv applying pressure. 

Watching him with his dick against Ankita's (insta pic) and Amrish even more excited and soon both of them came on the TV. 

"Here is the spare key you wanted!", Ankita's voice could be heard as she was approaching towards them.  They both were completely naked from below their shirts. There was cum splattered across the TV screen.

Both of them were frozen with panic and looked at each other. And within moments the door opened and Ankita was right in-front of them. She saw her insta pic on the TV with cum across her face. She was shocked and confused finding the Ola driver and the Manager naked. It took a few seconds for all three of them to process the reality of the current moment.
[+] 6 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 16-09-2022, 08:09 AM