Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Almost every evening, Salim Bhai is in the Hotel courtyard going about his evening walks. Even though it was raining, he still had an umbrella with him and he kept walking. He is 65 years old. His wife and him had the habit of going for an evening walk for the past few decades. After she passed away, he still kept with the habit. 

As he paused a bit he could notice Amrish's cab enter the Hotel complex. Out from the cab Ankita and I emerged, completely drenched in the rain. Our clothes were sticking together. Ankita's mini skirt looked more like a Bikini now as it stuck tightly to her body. 

"Thanks, Amrish!" I waved him off. But he proceeded to get out of the cab and walk towards the building. 

"Salim bhai! How are you? Is Deepak in today?"

"Yes, I saw him today evening. He is in his office", Salim pointed in office direction. 

Both Ankita and I started walking quickly. It is very irritating to completely wet. I had my personal documents in my wallet and I was worried that they would get wet. 

Ankita and I went our separate ways. I quickly changed my clothes after towelling off. I had a nice view from the windows facing outwards. I could see Amrish's cab still there out in front of the building managers office. Salim was still walking in the courtyard. In pouring rain. He looked old and I thought it was a bad idea for him to be about. The smell of the rain after hitting the soil made my day. I appreciated everything about it. 

Today was a great day. Everything went well. I will likely end up making more money after this. I was pretty sure that the business deal would work out well. 

I was also deeply in love with Ankita. I liked her before but I truly loved her now. What a woman! Strong body, strong mind and a great personality. 

"I hope she is always full of energy! I hope she is always joyful and confident like this. I hope she finds a great partner whether that is me or someone else. And that she is happy for the rest of her life!" I mused within myself. I walked towards the coffee pot to make some for myself when I got a call from Deepak.

"Hi Varun! We were not able to reach out to your colleague, Ankita. We need the spare keys back. We tried reaching out to her on the phone but it is switched off. Can you let her know next time you meet her?" 

"Yeah. Sure thing! Deepak!"

The evening soon turned into the night. Amrish was still in Deepak's room. There was a huge tray made of thick glass. It had everything in it. Red colored tandoori chicken, Spicy pickle and most importantly two glasses of whisky with ice.  

"Stop! Stop, you drunken devil!" Deepak cried in a low voice.

"Let go!" replied Amrish.

"I won't, I won't. I'll not give it to you, you monster!"

"You li-ie! You will g-give it to me!"

"You may kill me—but I won't!"

"You? You li-ie, you bastard!"

Both of them were fighting over the last piece of chicken leg. 

Suddenly Deepak started laughing. Amrish joined in too. Tears were coming out of their eyes. They just could not stop laughing.

This was a nice stress relief for both of them. 

"Boss! you are very lucky!", Amrish whispered in Deepak's ears as if it were a state secret.

"Why?!"

"Because, you have the most beautiful women in the entire country living at your hotel!"

"Be specific.... who are you talking about?" Deepak growled in a low voice as he lit up a thick cigar imported from Cuba. Thick black clouds of smoke filled out the room. 

"You know. The one I dropped off today. Ankita"

"oh! That woman! She is a treat for the eyes. Some lucky bastard is going to enjoy her really well"

Amrish nodded his head appreciatively. 

"You know Deepak! In my entire life I have only seen one other woman who is as beautiful as Ankita in every way."

"And... who is that?" Deepak asked. He was barely able to keep his head straight.

[Image: kavita.jpg]

"Ajanta Sharma. Our Sub-Inspector. She has the best face, lips and the most amazing backside. Ankita has bigger boobs than her though!"

"Lets not talk about Ajanta now!" Deepak was irritated. It was a great night so far and he did not want unpleasant memories coming back to his mind. 

Amrish was silent. He knew it was time to change the topic. But before he could continue Deepak started talking again. There were lines on his forehead that appeared as his eye brows got closer and it looked like he entered into a state of trance as he was pulling up the incident from his past.
[+] 2 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 15-09-2022, 03:11 AM