Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 1 - Early Experiences

Though I was always playing with my dick, as far back as I can remember. My first sexual experience with other females happened when I was in final year of school. We had shifted to a new town. Used to stay in government colony with double storey construction as my father was a clerk in one of the government department. It was a small colony where the roofs are joined and it is easy to move from one quarter to another through the roofs.

As luck would have it, I was the only boy studying in class final year of school and there were three other girls studying in my class in that colony. Elder kids had gone to college, which was in the town some 25KM away and younger... uhh there were many but mostly in class VIII and below. They used to study in the neighbourhood school which was till VIII.

One of these girls was Pooja, who used to stay just one building away. Pooja was one year elder to me, having lost one year and was not a bright student. The other two girls were Mamta and Seema. Seema and I had known each other way back when we did out IV - VI class together in a different town. Seema was very chirpy and bossy. However it was Pooja who was under tremendous pressure. As luck would have it, I was considered amongst the intelligent students.

We used to study in the same school and used to commute to that school over cycles. These three girls had their own cycles and I had my own. We used to take a short cut over the railway lines just behind the colony into the barren land full of shrubs and small trees to our school. This used to save us around a KM or so, I would guess. However this patch was scary to venture into towards late evenings.

Now, with this back ground, we four became friends, because we used to spend time together. As is the nature of these colonies of lower middle class, the friendships are easy to form, but they stay as long as you are in the same vicinity. The summer holidays started within 10-15 days or so of our arriving in that colony and so during summers when the schools were closed, we used to play a lot amongst ourselves and sometimes with other kids, the games were still of early childhood, hide and seek, catch someone and so on.

Pooja had the biggest boobs amongst the three girls, Seema next and Mamta was almost flat chested. We used to fight amongst ourselves too, the fights were physical jostling as well, and I used to pick them up. In these fights sometimes, I used to pinch and press the boobs of these girls. Not that they minded or complained, but somehow I didnot do anything beyond that. One Saturday morning we made a plan to go to the canal for picnic on our cycles, which was beyond our school. Mamta however dropped out but we three Me, Seema and Pooja went.

At the canal, I felt like swimming and the girls egged me to do so. I disrobed my clothes except my underwear and jumped into the canal. While I was disrobing the girls started giggling, I also got a hardon on seeing the girls looking at me with interest, they started whispering amongst themselves and giggling more as my hardon grew. I asked them what is the matter, but they didnot tell anything but kept giggling, ogling at my tool and giggling more.

I swam a bit and then came and sat on the side, suddenly Seema asked me, "Shobhit, underwear utaar kar dikhao." (Shobhit show us removing your underwear). I had never had this experience before, and I hid it using my hands, I asked them to show me their wares, if they wanted to see mine. Seema was wearing a skirt and she lifted it and lowered her panties, Pooja turned her face the other side and started smiling. She was wearing a suit salwar. She said something to the effect, "Tum dono hi dekh lo ek doosre ka, mujhe nahi dekhna kuch" (You guys have a good look at each other, I don't want to see anything).

I also removed my underwear and they both laughed themselves silly. They glanced at my tool and laughed again. However, as the sun was getting hot, we moved back.

During late evening we were playing hide and seek and me and Pooja hid together behind a water storage tank (The ones constructed of Cement). I picked up some courage and asked Pooja, "tum ne to kuch nahi dikhaya." (You have not shown anything). She said, "main Seema ki tarah besharam nahi hoon." (I am not as open as Seema). However, when I pressed her boobs, she didnot repulse and rather enjoyed it. I asked her to wear skirt, so that she can also lift and show she said, "nahi mummy nahi pahanane deti ab" (That her mother doesnot allow her to wear skirts anymore. Sometime later, I hid with Seema and pressed her boobs.

Thus from that day onwards, these two girls used to allow me to press their boobs and used to touch my dick sometimes, and whenever we saw each other bare something, it was more of a flash then a real show, as we were frightened of being caught and Mamta did not know anything about our explorations.

But it was not long before we proceeded ahead. For that wait for my next post.....
[+] 2 users Like punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM