Adultery Arranged my own wife's bang
Continued....
But I controlled my self remembering his warning not to call him in any case. I looked at the newly arrived DVDs. Controlling my self I pushed play button. Seen started from where it left. Nupur was on her knees begging them. All three were looking at them like beasts. Then I saw the iron bed at the corner of the room were my wife going to be fucked by all these men. Only a naked mattress lay on the bed and the room was lighted by a big bulb hanged directly on the roof. Then javed gave some signal.Three of the assailants gripped her wrists, ankles and pushed her up only to be pinned her to the dirty mattress. It is going to happen! My cock raised at once. She was struggling like anything.then idris and saif got her legs and hands above her head from both sides. Javed opened his zipper.His cock emerged, flaccid, but large enough. Nupur's eyes bugged while her mouth opened to emit another ear shattering scream. It was a mistake; a steady golden stream of piss hit her full in the face, filling her mouth until she managed to spit it out and turn her face away. The stream continued while her aggressor laughed, hitting her ear and soaking her hair. Nupur struggled and tried to articulate, but only managed to get more of his piss on her tongue and feel the strength of those who were holding her down.

This is strange. I thought. Why javed did such a nasty thing on my wife? When the video play more I found the answer. Nupur is a faithful housewife. To control her some kind of force is necessary. Javed used this because I asked him not to put physical violence on her and therefore he decided to follow this way. I thought. Then javed came on her side. "Look, if you even try to find you will get more. Understood?" He said. Then he grabbed her by hair and lifted her head up. "Say it loud" he shouted. "Yyeass" a weak sound came from Nupur. "That's my good girl. Now tell when your husband comes? Don't even think of lying" he warned."in three days" Nupur finally managed to tell in a weak tone. "Good, now we are going to enjoy your precious body for these three days. If you even try to runaway you will never see your husband again.ok?" I saw Nupur said nothing but nodded her head. Then javed signaled other two to free her legs and arms. "Stand up" Javed commanded. Nupur slowly raised her body form the bed and sat on the bed. "Now princess, show us what you got there" Javed cupped her right breast. I saw Nupur's trembling hands going down slowly to the hem of her tshirt. Still looking at the mattress she very slowly raise it up then slowly slipped it off her shoulders so it fell to the floor uncovering her pure white cotton bra and then she sat down on the bed topless, her shoulders hunched to try to cover or hide her bra covered breasts. Javed forcefully pulled her down from the bed and then pulled her shoulders back.

Then Javed's hands from behind pulled her bra and she tried to raise her hands to keep it in place in vain. Then he pulled them down to her hips only to rest in the floor uncovering my sweet wife's 34 size sweet breast to all hungry males with raised cocks in the room. How much she protected them until now? I thought. She always did everything to hide them from the world only to show me. Now she is sitting their soaked with piss, remains of her sindoor washed by piss of a stranger and knowing she will be fucked soon. Is that thought have made her pussy wet? I thought. Massaging my rock hard cock, I eagerly waited for the answer.her. He stood behind her and pulled her shoulders back again. "Come on madam sahab, stand up straight, push your tits out so we can see them, didn't anyone tell you not to shy like that?" She stood with her shoulders being pulled back, knowing how it was thrusting her breasts forward to them all. Javed's hands left her shoulders and slipped round her, cupping her breasts as he stood behind her, cupping them and jiggling them. He was surprisingly gentle, although she did not realise that this part of his well worn routine to get her a little more at ease before they started on her properly. He squeezed her breasts and pulled and pinched her nipples. "Look, what lovely big nipples, and such large, brown rings round them as well. She really feels lovely, a lovely handful I can tell you and judging by the size and state of her nipples she's beginning to enjoy it now, and so she should." She knew her nipples were not betraying her but half naked, surrounded by strangers who were going to bang her, one of them already groping her, she knew her nipples would have to be erect but it did not mean she wanted this. She tried again. "Please, let me go now - you've had your fun, let me get dressed and let me go now before things get out of hand. I promise I won't say anything - I can't - I don't know who you are or where we are. Please let me go now." Javed made no reply but simply signaled idris who readily came forward unzipping his trouser"I warned you what would happen if you resisted"

My heart was racing now as my stomach turned. I couldn’t believe what I has done.What had started out as a fantasy was now turning into reality and my wife was going to be gang-banged in front of an audience. I felt nauseous as I stopped the player to take a beer. After chilled beer cooled my self a little, I started to watch the way they ravished my sweetheart. Soon javed came from her behind and put his both hands around her hips hugging her tightly. Nupur started her fight with a newly found energy. "Oh no oh noo let me go let me go" she screamed. Meanwhile kissing band licking her neck javed started to squeeze my wife's breast this time not with gentle strokes like earlier. Idris went toward covering the camera. Soon he knelt in front of nupur and put his both hands on her jeans. Knowing what is coming she screamed and tried to kick him away. After the short struggle, nupur won for a movement. I could see that her tights had already been ripped at the crotch. My stomach turned over again but my cock ached for relief – it was so hard. Nupur was sobbing as javed continued his assault with his mouth and hands. Then I saw idris and saif started to undress themselves. I carefully watched my wife's reaction on the nude bodies of this strangers. Soon she saw them without any clothes, their dicks raised upward looking for a velvet nest. A loud scream escaped from her mouth. I am sure she didn't look twice at dicks wich are soon to be rested inside her pussy. Javed was right; Saif had an exceptionally large cock dangling between his legs. It must have been over 10 inches long. I was now very nervous but also very turned on. My own erection was straining inside my trousers. Three men started pushing Nupur from one to another getting more and more forceful with every push.“Get off me! You bastards leave me alone!” she screamed at them, which only made them laugh. Javed grabbed her from behind and started to grope her nacked breasts. Idris pulled her legs up, exposing her torn tights and a hint of her pink panty. Cameraman was moving between them with his camera covering their every move.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Arranged my own wife's bang - by Stereotype26 - 04-08-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by redfunn - 05-08-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 19-07-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Krazydude - 29-07-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Fakes Galore - 19-10-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 09-12-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 13-12-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 16-12-2021, 06:44 PM