Adultery Arranged my own wife's bang
Contined...
I was getting very aroused; My wife nupur was going to be bangd! What was going though her head? Was she worrying about losing her faithfulness as a devoted wife? How she will react when this strangers cocks into into her love tunnel? Will her pussy welcome this giant intruders with moistness like when I enter her?in our sex life she was always wet and ready for me when I enter her. Screen was quiet.

Then the screen got lived again. I saw the empty compound of a place looked like abondened years ago. Where they had taken her? By the sunlight it seemed like around ten maybe eleven. That means they have been going for three hours at least. Why they choose a different place? After sometimes the back door opened and the light went on. Nupur was lifted by idris and saif by both sides and they almost pushed her out from the van.She stood shivering as javed spoke again. "Look around you - nothing for miles. You can screech and shout if you like but no-one will hear you, that's why we use this house. We can all have a good time then ..." Nupur was trembling and she looked everywhere like looking for a place to run and hide. But idris and saif had hold her both hand from both sides. Then cameraman zoomed the image showing a nice closeup of her beautiful face only to show me the nice work wich has been done by javed all the way. Her ponytail was there but sindoor was gone showing the first sign of my wife's defloweration. Her nice lips looked like doubled in size with all these French kisses. Hundreds of dirty hand marks were visible on her breast and pussy area.she was weeping Continuesely and her both legs were shaking. If idris and saif didn't support her from both side I am sure she will fell down in this state.

Then javed spoke again. "See madam sahal, if you behave yourself we'll drop you near where we picked you up before your husband comes and no harm done, except maybe a few little bite markes. On the other hand, if you don't coperate with our job then we'll be quite happy to persuade you, but in the end you'll still get fucked just the same. so lets go inside and have some fun." he gestured as idris and saife moved her towards a large farmhouse.Someone opened the door and she was dragged inside.She was led to a large sitting room. Apparently the room is intolerably warm because I couldn't see any window."We don't want you to get cold when you strip off" javed laughed as he closed the door behind him. "Now, you can call me ajey .its not my real name of course. What shall we call you madam sahab?" A voice from behind, maybe the cameraman called out "how about Cunt? That's what she is going to be for the rest of the day. isn't it!" "No, that's not very polite to a respectable madam sahab like her. accurate but not polite" javed joked. "I know, we'll call you Princess, after all, you look a natural beauty. Now, someone get the Princess a drink. What would you like?" She was struggling to escape from idris and saif who was holding her both arms tightly.She did not want to give in and join in with them but on the other hand she knew that resistance would be futile, there were three of them. Should she go down trying anyway or would that simply make things worse for herself. Apparently She decided to try to reason with them and to be positive. "Wwater pplease" she managed to say something. Javed took a bottle wich looked like a bottle of an expensive whiskey and pored some in a glass. Then he politely handed over her signaling idris and saif to free her from their tight grips. I was lost in the seen by now. My wife never took any form of liquor. Will she drink this? She got the glass with shaking hands.

For a movement she tried to drink from the glass they gave her. Her whole face changed in disgust by the smell itself despite what was going on around her. "Please let me go.Look, if you take me back now, I'll forget this and not make any trouble for you. I'm not going to tell anyone. I m a married woman.you've obviously got the wrong person. Let me go now and we'll forget all about it." I saw the grin on Javed's face. Surely nupur had got it too. Maybe she understood that this was not working. "Please, I beg you, please let me go - don't do this." "What’s the matter? You are too old to be a virgin, you must have been fucked hundreds times by now so what difference will make by few more cocks? I promise we have got bigger ones than your husband.we are all clean but I m not sure about these two guys. So they will were condoms when they fuck you." Javed talled pointing idris and saif.there's no way any of us want to get anything nasty so we are going to fuck the girl who we pick up."Yeah, get your tits out for a start" the cameraman called and they all laughed. Javed laughed, "well that's as good a start as any, go on then, get them out for us, lets see what you've got." She tried to back away, suddenly nupur threw the glass at them and tried to run towards the closed door but strong hands of idris grabbed her arms and held her. Javed slowly went towards her and stood in front of her. "I'll overlook that but its the only time I will. Now lets get this clear. We are going to have you and enjoy your body as much as we want. So try not to make no mistake." I think nupur got the meaning of what javed said. She got down on knees and started to bed them with folded hands. Her eyes was closed tightly. Her whole body was shaking. In my mind I knew that by this time everything is over. My sweet wife nupur had surely fucked by them by this time. Only matter is dvd comes after the incident. While I am watching this what she is doing now? Maybe she is sucking idris or Saife's dirty cocks. Maybe one of them going in and out of her sweet pussy while she is sucking others cocks.in any case I was sure that my wife had been taken by three, maybe four with the cameraman men by now. This thought aroused me and made me horny like hell. I watched the time. It was 8 pm. I felt sudden urge to call javed.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Arranged my own wife's bang - by Stereotype26 - 04-08-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by redfunn - 05-08-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 19-07-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Krazydude - 29-07-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 03:53 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 18-08-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Fakes Galore - 19-10-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 09-12-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 13-12-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Arranged my own wife's bang - by Rala90 - 16-12-2021, 06:44 PM