Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Mere wife Nora, mera honeymoon and mera bull
(09-09-2022, 12:48 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i smiled as karan said that he liked the room )

( as nora maam gave me 20 dollars ) thank you maam for ur generosity

i will be a call away at ur service ..day or night 

our butlers will serve ur lunch soon 

( the suite had 3 big bed rooms and a huge hall and a huge bathroom with bathtub and a sea facing pool attached in balcony)

( i was the only black guy in hotel and rest everyone were white ..both u and ur wife were till my chest)

[Image: swimming-pool-with-stair-top-roof-deck-b...jpg?w=2000]

Nora and Karan decided to rest, shower and then dress up for some tours to local places near the hotel. Dono tayar ho rahe the.

Karan phele ho gaya, he grabbed the hotel telephone and called the waiter "Need his help! Can you send him please?"

He came in, Karan asked "Could you tell us what's good nearby this hotel? we want to go to local shops and local touristy places" Karan asks the waiter

Nora was dressing herself "Kisse baat kar rahe ho baby?" she says as she comes out of dressing room, covered in just a thin sheet of white robe, which shows her figure

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were here" and she goes back in swinging her huge ass left and right back to dressing room

[Image: yrejx63sun581.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...f8ff975c36]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mere wife Nora, mera honeymoon and mera bull - by Sissysevak - 09-09-2022, 12:56 PM