Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
I caught her hands and pulled them apart. It was unexpected and fast…Ankita just couldn’t react. All that she managed to do was breathe in heavily. At that moment the realization of what would happen next struck her and her cheeks became red with embarrassment. Her breasts were exposed and her nipples started to get erect. She arched back pushing the boobs up and she turned her face to the side and closed her eyes.

I let go of her hands and they stayed there. I started squeezing her breasts first slowly and then more rhythmically.

“be gentle... please ” she found her voice at last.

“Ankita. All You need is a good fuck. ” I was panting. My heart was beating so fast I was out of breath. 

I focused on her right breast. I cupped it with both hands. The pointed nipple was an invitation I could not resist. 

I started sucking on her nipple. Slowly first. I could feel her nipple becoming harder and harder and I started nibbling on it.

“aah.. ah. mmnn”, she started moaning softly

Now, it was time to see and feel her real treasure. 

I was trying to pull off her shorts. I succeeded, throwing it away from her reach. It lay in a crumpled heap on the floor.

While I kept sucking on her breast, I inserted two of my fingers into her pussy

She inhaled hard and exhaled hard.

I stopped what I was doing and appreciatively looked at her boobs again. I then pinched both of her nipples and started twisting and then pulling them gently. 

'nnnnngggg.. Varun... mmmm.. nngg.. aaah', she kept rubbing her face into bed trying to control the pleasure.

I then moved my attention to below her navel. 

I couldn’t shift my eyes from what I had unveiled…long legs, firm thighs and neatly trimmed

Pubic hair just covering her mons.

‘That is a nice pussy. How often do you trim it?

Well?’

It was overwhelming. She was just what I had fantasized in my head.

I buried my head between her thighs inhaling the musk of her sex. Tentatively, I started licking her.

Oh god!” she shuddered clutching my head with her hands. As my tongue became more insistent increasing it’s rhythm and pressure she began to lose control. 

“aah!” she moaned and moved her hands firmly pulling my hair.

Soon her moans became louder as she shuddered under my maneuvers. 

Abruptly, I got to my feet and started undressing. In my hurry I tore off my shirt and trouser. Lying on the bed, she had a fleeting glance of my manhood as I joined her. 
I raised her legs, arranged them on my shoulders and placed the tip of my cock at the entry of her pussy with just the head buried slightly in the folds of her pussy.‘You want this inside? Do you want to get fucked now?’

‘You want this inside? Do you want to get fucked now?’

‘aahh... ’, she moaned as she felt my dick's head

Slowly and steadily I started pushing. Ankita was already wet and as her pussy held my foreskin back, my cock slid in smoothly.

‘It is inside now. It is nice, tight and warm. Obviously you don’t get fucked regularly. That is why you need me.’ and I increased the rhythm by fully withdrawing and then thrusting wildly. All the while I kept sucking her nipples and playing with the breasts with renewed vigor.

‘I knew that you have nice breasts but these are just too good. Lucky man, I am today!’

“oh god!” she sighed as her vagina stretched to accommodate me. She put her hands to her mouth stifling her moans as the tip of my penis drove all the way to her cervix again and again.

Involuntarily she had locked her ankles around my back. I wanted to discharged entirely inside her.

She looked at me.

“Idiot, pull it out ” Embarrassed, she looked away from me.

I pulled out my dick and used my fingers to rub her pussy with my thumb. Her mouth made a very delicious O by moaning hard.

The pressure of my hand on her pussy increased…she could feel her approaching orgasm.

I swiftly moved up and inserted my penis inside her mouth. She was surprised by the sudden movement. Instinctively started sucking on my dick.

I was hard and huge inside her mouth. She started choking and gasped for air but there was no respite. She knew it was time to pull away…this would be the last time she would suck me. My hands moved to the back of her head and powerfully pulled her to my groin. I knew from the very beginning what she had in mind. Tightly pressed against my groin, she was suffocating. She struggled to free herself, but I was too strong for her. Then suddenly I relaxed, allowing her to create just enough space to breathe. It was only a brief respite. The next instant she was again feeling the pressure against my groin. As my penis hit the back of her throat I exploded. She had no other way but to gulp down my secretions to prevent herself from choking. When I released her she fell back, heaving a sigh of relief. 

"idiot! stupid.. look what you did!"

She was breathless and was heaving heavy. 

I fell all top of her. My head squeezed in between her enormous tits. I played with her boobs one last time. 

All this fucking and sucking exhausted the both of us. And soon we both fell asleep.
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Business Trip With My Colleague Ankita - by sominoru - 04-09-2022, 05:07 AM