Adultery Rinku – The Tease!!
Rinku – The Muse!! (Part 7)

With the way the earlier night had panned out, it was a no-brainer that my fatigued husband would oversleep the next morning & then rush through his daily routine without giving a second thought to his ravishingly beautiful & also a ravenously horny wife!!!!!

My predictions were spot on & although I scampered around semi naked Mohit was too engrossed on not being late for office & only grunted an admonishment when I tried to rub my tits against his arms, “Rinku…..!!!! Saali kitni tharki hai re tu!!!!! …… Subah subah shuru ho jati hai!!!!!! …… Ekdum raste ki kutiya jaisi!!!!! … Ab chup se side me kadhi ho ja …. Mujhe late ho raha hai!!!!!”

So, while my husband rushed through his routine, I stood by the window, dressed only in a flimsy pink camisole, which had lace around my tits so that my nipples poked out of the interwoven lace & nothing below which exposed my clean shaven vagina to the world!!! (Although it was only my seemingly dickless & completely indifferent husband who was actually able to see me!!!)

Mohit was late for office & it was almost noon when he finally stepped out & rushed without even a goodbye kiss!!!!

I stood at the window to wave at his as he left & kept leaning against the wall for a while even after Mohit had left!!!

I lost count of time as I indolently watched the world go by!!!!!
……..
……….
I stood & played with my silky brown tresses while I gazed at the coming & going of my neigbours!!!
But what brought the slut roaring back to life was the entry of 2 pizza delivery boys on their rickety bikes!!!!

The 2 boys were carrying a huge load of pizzas & seemed like they were supplying to an army or something!!!
But those 2 boys & their huge load of pizzas was not what had aroused me!!!!

It was what was missing that had tingled the passion within me!!!!

Only 2 delivery boys of Jiiju’s Pizzas had come there was no sign of their 3rd mate!!!!!
The missing 3rd delivery boy was the one who aroused raw unbridled passion within me!!!!!! He was the same guy who I had tried to lean out of the rickshaw & see while he was pissing against the wall, on that fateful day when I had teased my husband beyond his limit!!!!!

What had piqued my interest was the fact that if these 2 delivery boys were here the only one left in the pizza shop to deliver to others would my favorite handsome hunk!!!!!

With that single train of thought, I skipped & bounded around the house as my naughty mind planned my next moves!!!! I hefted some furniture around to go with my plan & then set the other things into action!!!

First thing to do was order pizzas!!!! I ordered 3 large ones with a lot of accompaniments, ensuring that the hunk would have his hands full & wouldn’t have any other place to go after delivering to me!!!!!

Then I rushed to have my bath!!! I didn’t want anything to put off the hunk!!!!

A quick shower later, I tied my wavy silky brown hair with a small white towel while I wrapped another towel around my torso!!!!
I made sure it was not a very large wrap around towel but a towel which left half my cleavage & most of my thighs uncovered!!!!
I also tied it in such a way that in case the first part of my plan failed, the open edge of the towel would still reveal more than enough of my fair glowing skin!!!!

Lastly, I drew the curtains since for once I didn’t want prying eyes to see me!!!
So with everything set I waited with bated breath for the arrival of the hunk!!!!
……..
……….
…………
I kept peeking from behind the drawn curtains waiting to see the hunk come puttering on his 2 wheeler & finally my wish was granted & I saw the hunk trundle into our compound with a bag full of pizzas & other things!!!!!

I ogled at him walk till he disappeared from sight & then I rushed to the main door & quickly ran through the setup I had organized!!!!!
…….
………..
…………..
‘Ding! …Dong!!!!!’ ………….. the door bell sounded & although I was just next to the door I did not open it!!!!!
‘Ding! …Dong!!!!!’ …………..!!!!!
………
…………
‘Ding! …Dong!!!!!’ …………..!!!!!

‘Ding! …!!! It was at the fourth bell that I backed away a bit from the door & called out, “Aa rahi hoon …..baba!!!! Patience rakho!!!!!! …… Aa rahi hoon!!!!!”

Then I approached the door & said in a loud enough voice to be heard outside, I said “Nahane bhi nahin dete!!!! ….. Kapde pehene ka bhi time nahin milta……..!!!!!!” & then I called out “Ummm? ……. Kaun hai?”

“Pizza delivery madam!!!” I heard the hunk’s voice from the other side of the door & my knees knocked against each other & my already moist pussy began to tingle in anticipation!!!!!

“Oh!!! ….. Ok!!! …. Ek minute!!!! ….. SHHITTTT!!! ….Ye towel … Che!!!….. itna chota hai!! ….Shitt!!!!!!! ……!!!!” I ranted loudly enough & had to control myself from giggling!!!!!

Finally, after ensuring everything was as it had to be, I unlocked the door & pulled it open with my elbow, acting as if my hands were wet!!!!
Since I used my elbow to open the door, I had to bend forward & I knew my already exposed cleavage would be revealed even more!!!!

I so dearly wanted to see his face but that could have given away my game, so I acted harried & frazzled & without looking at the hunk, I sidled inwards & left the door open for him!!!!

“Wahan …table par rakh doge …… pleaseee?...Sss..!!!” I crooned & bit my lip as I stifled a naughty smile as I saw him gulp his saliva nervously!!!!
“Kitna hua?” I asked him & he dutifully handed over a long paper bill!!!!!

I smiled at him, looking into his blue green eyes & then turned around towards the door & gently pushed it close!!!
Next to the door was a small table on which I had kept my purse & I fiddled within it as if searching for money, while I pointed my barely covered butt directly at him!!!!!

I knew he had a clear view of my bubble butt & also of my shapely shiny fair legs right from my upper thigh to my ankles!!!

I let him ogle at my butt & legs for a few minutes & only then turned around with money in my extended my hand!!

He had barely taken a step towards me to accept the money when the next part of my plan went ahead like clockwork!!!

I had wrapped the towel around me in such a way that if I didn’t hold the towel at my armpit, even the slightest quiver of my breast would make it unravel!!!!

So, when I extended my arm to hand over the money, I took a deeper than normal breath making my boobs heave!!!!

What happened next couldn’t have been choreographed better even in a sleazy ‘B’ grade movie!!!!!

Right in front of the hunk’s eyes, my towel slipped away & fell at my ankles revealing my stark naked body to my muse in all its glory!!!!

He didn’t react & neither did I!!!!! Or at least for a few moments!!!!
Then his eyes widened while I cried out “Ohhh!! Shitttt!!!!” & (very-very reluctantly) dragged an arm across my tits while I covered my pussy with the other palm!!!!

Then it was time for step 2 of the plan!!!!

As soon as I covered my frontal nudity with my arms, I turned around, as if in abject shame, but actually revealing my entirely naked rear to him!!!!!!!!

Then instead of trying to pick up the towel like any other woman might have done, I rushed towards the door & stood facing it!!!!!!

Then as unobtrusively as possible, I latched the door & locked it for good measure!!!!

‘CLICK!!!’ ….. the locking mechanism sounded like a loud gong in the pin drop silence & almost immediately a plaintive voice called out, “M..a…da..m…?”

I turned around like a diva does on the red carpet for the photographers, except this slutty diva was stark naked & instead of photographers there was this strapping hunk of a pizza delivery man!!!!!!

6 feet tall, well built, sharp features, tousled hair & those blue green eyes!!!!! ……. Ohhhh!!! What more could a horny slut want?????

I walked towards him, swaying my shapely hips, knowingly jiggling my almost perfect jugs of milk with a naughty smile on my lips!!!

He looked at me!!! ….. Our eyes met!!! …….. his gaze lowered to my breasts!!! My smile widened!!!! ….His gaze travelled even lower….. onto my navel & I heaved a deep passionate breath as I watched intently as his eyes travelled lower onto my clean shaven golden triangle!!!!!

He gulped his spit! ……..His prominent adam’s apple bobbing in sync with my swaying boobs!!!!!!
I bit my lip & was about to open my arms for him when he did the most surprising thing!!!!

He bent & picked up the towel & tried to lift it!!!!
I stepped on the edge of the towel & asked him, “Kya hua? ….. Nazara accha nahin laga?”, my tone was one of hurt & misery!!!!!

“Nahin! Madam!!!! …..Nahin!!! Waisi baat nahin hai!! …” he began & I interrupted him “Toh kaisi baat hai……. Asfu?” I said as I had reached close enough to read the name tag dangling over his uniform!!!!

Atleast I had got the name of my hunk!! ….Asfu!!!! …….. !!
‘Asfu!!!...... Asfu!!!!!......Asfu!!!!!’ I almost chanted the name in my mind as I narrowed the gap between us!!!!

My nipples were barely millimetres away from his chest but somehow, I sensed an awkwardness in his reactions which made me stop & ask him “Asfu? ….. Kya hua? ………. Daar lag raha hai? ……… Don’t worry! Kisi ko nahin pata chalega!!!! Atleast mai toh kisi ko nahin bolungi!!!!! …….. Tumhe agar bolna hai toh bolo!!!!!”

I wrapped my arms around his head & embraced him!!! My tits crushed against his strong chest!!!!!
I raised my face & kissed him on his lips!!!!!
“MMMmm…uuummm…aah…..Oouuuff!!” I cried out as he gingerly pushed me away & tried to step backwards but slipped & fell to the floor!!!!!

“Madam!!! ……. Please!!! ……madam!!!! ………. Mai waisa nahin hoon…madam!” he moaned & seemed to be on the verge of crying!!!!!

‘WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK!!!???’ I stood glaring at him!!!!

Here I was! ….. A hot, sexy woman who had shamelessly stripped herself naked & had offered herself to this handsome hunk, only to have the hunk sprawled down on the floor whimpering & pleading to be let go!!!!!!!!

“Asfu? …kya hua? …. Mai khoobsurat nahin hoon kya? …….. Sexy nahin hoon? ……. Dekh! ……. Puri nangi hoon!!!! Aage se dekh!!!! ……. Peeche se dekh!!!!! …….. Dekh mere rasile aam? …… Aache hain na? ………. Gol sexy gand dekh na! …….. Nabhi dekh ……. Sexy hai na? ………. Baal bhi sexy hai na? ………… aur mere mulayam se lips? …….. Ummm?.....Kiss karoge na…. apni Rinku madam ko? ……. Fuck bhi kar le………Ummm? ……..OK?....Sssss!!!!” I kept questioning & he kept nodding yes to every question except when I asked him to fuck me!!!! ………To that he nodded ‘no’!!!!!

I placed both my hands on my hips & glared as he nodded ‘NO’ to fuck ME!

“You bastard!!!!!” I grimaced as I fired back at him, “Mai apni izzat utar kar tere samne nangi khadi hoon aur tu madarchod mujhe fuck karne se inkar kar raha hai! …… Haramzade!!!! Dekh mere jism ko!!!! Yahan ke sabhi mard mujhe chodne par tule hai ….. par is kuttiya ki jaan tere me atki hai!!! ……Ab aaja ……. Jaisa chahe use kar mujhe!!!!! Jahan choona hai choo ….. jo masalna hai woh masal!!!! ……… Par aaj tu mujhe fuck kar ke hi jayega!!!!!”

“Please madam…pl….!” Asfu began to plead again but I cut him of brusquely & said “Kya madam …. Madam laga rakha hai? ……… kisi kothe ki madam hoon kya mai? ……….. Rinku naam hai mera!!! R I N K U!!!! Rinku!!!!! …… Ab bolega to mera naam le ke bolna!!!!”

“Rinku madam! …..” ………….. “Madarchod!!! …… Madam hogi teri maa!!!!!” I shot back angrily!!! …………. “Sorry Rinku..ma..d…mat…lab…. Ri.n..ku!!! …….. Please …. Understand karo na!!! ……… Problem aap me nahi hai!!!!..... aap ekdum beautiful ho!!!! …. Sexy ho!!!! Aap kissi film ki heroine se kam nahi ho…mad.am.. matlab R..Ri..Rinku!!!! ……….. Aap ke yahan delivery karne ke liye marte hai hamare yahan ke delivery boys!!! ……… Par problem aap me nahi hai!!!! ……….. Problem mujh me hai!!!!” Asfu spoke haltingly, almost on the verge of breaking up!!!!

I saw another chance at getting close to him & walked quickly over to him & knelt down in front of him!
My naked tits dangling right in front of his face! I could feel his warm breath on my naked nipples which made me quiver with lust!!!!

“Asfu!!! Darling? ………. Kya problem hai? …….Bol na! …….. Apni nangi Rinku ko nahin bolega? ….. main tera problem solve kar doongi….darling!!!” I said softly & slipped down beside him!

My naked boobs rubbed against his sweaty t-shirt as I patted his back, ran my fingers through his hair & pushed his face onto my bare shoulder, just above my heaving naked breast!!!

OOHHh! How my pussy churned as his thinly stubbled face touched my shoulder, those pin pricks of his 2 day old stubble, poking my fair smooth skin!!!!!

Just as I was about to cajole him to respond, Asfu spoke & brought my castle of lust tumbling down!!!!

He said “Rinku!!!! ….. Kasam se …. Tum bahut sexy ho! ….. Par mai tumhare kissi kaam ka nahin!!!! ……… Mai gay hoon!”
…….
……….
……………
Everything froze!!!!!! ………………. My fingers froze entangled within his hair! ……….. My boobs froze as my breath stuck within my lungs!!! ………. My pussy for once in my life stopped quivering & the soaking wetness dried up in a jiffy!!!!!

GAY!!!! ……. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKk!!!!!………. My fantasy-man!!!! …….. This handsome hunk was …….. GAY!!!!!!

If ever I have harbored thoughts inflicting self-pain & maybe even taking my own life, it was at that moment!!!!
Every hope I had - dashed, every bit of raunchy fantasy - shredded, with one single word …… GAY!!!!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 24-04-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:19 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 08-05-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by blackdesk - 30-04-2022, 12:59 AM