SHORT EROTIC STORIES
I am Munna . I am back here with second & final part of the memorable truck journey . 

In the first part you read that my mother Renuka got so much impressed by the cleaner Debu that he broke all barriers of decency and shame. After my father slept under effect of opium laddu she let cleaner undress her fully . As driver suggested I also fondled mother’s nudity. I kissed cunt . 

Debu put mother on the bonnet . He took position between her legs. They gave her Rs seven thousands and desired to fuck her .But  she said that she will allow penetration only after they pay her full ten thousand. However she told them to enjoy her nudity as much as they can enjoy. She took their cocks in her hand. She liked cock of both but she commented that driver’s cock is too thick to enter her cunt. 

Seeing her behaving so shamelessly I concluded that my mother is a slut and fucking around . She read my mind. She was having one cock each in her hands. 

Mother —-    Munna , seeing me nude and behaving so shamelessly you must be thinking that your mother is a slut . She has fucked with many . But believe me beta , this is the first time when I have undressed for someone else. Till now only your father’s cock  has enjoyed with your mother . But I think this motherfucker Debu has done some magic on me . See how this bastard is licking and sucking mother’s cunt . Ahh Debu , it’s very nice. Munna’s father never put his mounts on my cunt . Ufff it is so enjoyable. 

Though she said that she has not fucked with anyone else I did not believe her . Driver was driving but every now and then he was squeezing breasts . 

Driver —- Munna , your mother is right . I have fucked many prostitutes and housewives also . I know the difference. Breasts and body of sluts becomes very loose . They hang down . But see your mother’s breasts are so tight . It seems that I am enjoying with a young virgin girl. What  are looking  at , check for yourself. 

Mother was enjoying oral of Debu. I moved to him. I saw that he has pulled lips of cunt wide apart and licking inside of cunt. I also caressed her thighs and pubic area. She was so excited and ecstatic that her entire body was shaking . Her pelvis was jerking up and down . She had released Debu’s cock but driver’s cock was still in her hand . Mother moved her free hand on my crotch . She caught my crotch and I inserted two fingers in her cunt . But Debu pulled my finger out . 

Debu —— let me enjoy my maal first , till then you suck breasts of your mother . Your mother’s cunt is the tastiest of all cunt . 

Ratna did not stop son when he started pressing her breasts . Every now & then Munna sucked both nipples . He licked breasts mound . 

Though Ratna was not telling , she was getting extremely excited . She wanted Debu to penetrate her cunt first . Debu continued licking and sucking cunt . She herself continued fisting cock of both son & the driver.  Munna was taking full benefit of the opportunity he got to enjoy with nude body of the mother. He caressed almost entire frontal , squeezed breasts mercilessly and sucked them also. 

About twenty minutes passed . 

Ratna -        Balvant, I am not a randi. I demanded money only to see that how much both of you liked you. Both of you and Munna also are very decent. I am lying nude for over twenty minutes , all of you are playing with my nude body, Debu is playing with my cunt, cocks of all of you is thriving and ready to enter any cunt but none of you tried to penetrate me. I am very happy with you all. Munna give them back the money. Munna’s father fucks me almost daily. Before all these I never thought of touching any other cunt but tonight I saw not one but three new  cocks. All three cocks are much better than the cock of Munna’s father. Many of my lady friends fucks with other. Some of them fucks with men of the family, some fucks with servants and I know few who goes out for having new men. These three cocks have impressed me a lot. Even Munna’s cock is longer and thicker than his father’s cock. I want all three cocks in my cunt. During this entire journey I am a randi. Fuck me as much you all can fuck me. Munna let Debu and Balvant fuck me first and thereafter if you also want to push cock in my cunt you can do. Debu, now don’t waste time , fuck me yaar. 

Both Debu and Balvant became very happy to hear her. Debu gave chance to driver. 

Debu —— Guru, park truck somewhere in the side and enjoy with this beautiful maal . 

Balvant became happ6 to hear Debu. Though Ratna wanted Debu to fuck her first she remained quite, 

Balvant —— Debu, you know that after I fuck then she would not enjoy with any other cock for few hours. So first you penetrate your cock inside her cunt, thereafter we both will watch for the first t8me that how a son fucks his mother then her cunt will have my cock. Fuck this kutia as much you can fuck. 

Debu came over her. Ratna held cock by its root and positioned on the cunt hole. He held one shoulder of Ratna tightly . With other hand he grabbed one breast and gave a very hard stroke. 

“ matherchod, not so hard bahanchod…aaahhhh bur phat gaya..” 

She moaned loudly with excitement. And this excitement her hand pressed both cocks so tightly that both started spraying cum. Munni’s cum fell on mother’s breast and Balvant sprayed in her hand . She rubbed those cum on cock which started loosening. Munna began rubbing his cock over mother’s breast and sides . Debu continued to bang as hard as he could . 
Debu—-   Guru, this bitch is not only best to look at but her cunt is the tightest cunt I fucked so far. May God how hot and juicy inside . I never had pleasure in fucking anyone like what I am getting now . Thank you madam for allowing me to fuck you . 

Ratna became very pleased to hear Debu. She also became happy when both Munna and Balvant discharged. She tightly thought that now both would fuck her nicely. Not only Debu , Ratna was also enjoying like she never enjoyed before . Sex with husband was a routine sex. No oral, not much of caressing , no sex talks . Her sex with husband used to be always in straight missionary pose. Though Debu was also fucking her in same pose his trusts were much more than powerful of her husband’s strokes . She looked at husband and smiled . 

Her husband was in deep sleep. Her one leg was on the thighs of husband . Debu was beside him . She wondered, “ what will happen when her husband sees that not only driver and cleaner, her own son has also fucked her. 

She was born and brought up in a an ordinary family . It was a big joint family . Her father had four brothers and all were staying together. She had many cousin brothers and sisters. She learned how to swim by swimming in the village pond . Married ladies taking bath topless was a common sight at that pond . Ratna don’t remember how she grew up . 

Then one day while she was coming back from pond , one of her cousin sister pulled her to one side . Ratna had resisted but her sister had told her she is going to show her a thing which she would not have seen before . Both walked for few minutes and reached into a bushy area. Then Ratna started hearing female moans as if some lady is in great pain. Her sister told her to keep quite and signalled her to a direction . 

Ratna could not believe what she saw . She saw that a nude man is laid over a nude lady . Ratna could see that long , thick and tight cock of that man was moving in and out of the cunt of the lady . Both sisters watched full sex . When both stood up , she put hand on her mouth to stop gasp . Man was her own elder brother and the lady was very well known to her . She was a married lady with two kids. 

While returning back home her sister gave a lecture on sex . She told her that few men fondles her quite often and they are requesting her to let them fuck her . That sister told Ratna that she told to her mother . And her mother had advised , 

“ if you like then let people fondle you but never undress for anyone before marriage. “ 

Ratna understood . She was fully grown up. Though she did not tell to that sister or to anyone , that live sex has aroused her sex desire . She wanted some male to hold her strongly , she wanted her breasts to be squeezed. She was even ready to take a cock in her cunt . After that incident she started enquiring about sex life of married ladies , married cousin sisters . She observed that after initial hesitation every women enjoys talking about sex. They told Ratna about how their husbands lives them , fuck them. 

About an mother after she saw live sex she was alone in a room with an elderly servant of the house . That servant was working since before her birth . He was Hemu kaka for all youngsters . 

Hemu was doing some work and she came to that room without knowing that servant is in the room. It was afternoon. Moment he saw Ratna , he pulled her . Ratna could never forget minute details of time spent with that Hemu . 

Hemu —.   Ratna , you will not believe , I was thinking about you only and God has sent you to me . 

Ratna — What were you thinking about you ? 

Hemu —- that you are the most beautiful girl of the village . I want to hold you , I want to love you . 

Ratna — I will tell baba ( father ) . 

But she did not oppose when that elderly servant hugged her tightly , he kissed her cheeks and lips . He fondled breasts. But she pushed him away and ran out of the room. 

Ratna did not complain about the servant . In fact she liked each and every action of that servant . Though she make it a point to gave him very often she did not go to that room for few days . 

After few days when Ratna faced him he whispered, 

“ Rani , come to that room at the same time . I will show you something very special, you will certainly like that . “ 

Before Ratna could ask more he moved away from there . She resisted herself from going inside that room . But exactly at 3 ‘O clock she was inside that room. And her eyes got widened . 

Hemu , servant was standing nude in the middle of the room. His cock was tight and pointing towards her.  She bolted door from inside . 

Ratna —— Are you mad ? Someone else would have come ? 

Hemu walked nude towards her . He took one of her hand and put that on his cock. She could not move her hand away . Her fingers turned over the cock into a fist and that fist began moving along length of the cock . 

Ratna —- are you showing this to every girl in the house ? 

Boldly he grabbed both her breasts and began squeezing those . She did not object . 

Hemu —- no my rani , I have been working in this house for twenty years now. I was twenty years old then . On the fourth night in this house while I was sleeping, one young bahu ( daughter in law) of this house came to me. I did not want , I resisted a lot but that 18-19 year old lady undressed me , she herself got nude and forced me to fuck her. Since that night I have been fucking her regularly. Last night also I fucked her twice . She says that I am father of her all three children . 

Ratna continued to fix her. After squeezing breasts for some time Hemu tried to pull her kurta out of her body . But she pushed him away and she came out of the room . But that was not the last occasion . They continue to me atleast twice a week. On every occasion Hemu used to remain nude but became topless after about four months of first meeting. She became topless only after Hemu took all type of promise that he will not fuck . 

Due to Hemu’s regular fondling Ratna’s growth became faster . In about another six months time she turned into a full blown maal . Everyone started telling that in that area no one is as beautiful as Ratna . Hemu kept on pleading Ratna undress fully and let his cock touch his cunt . 

Hemu — Ratna rani , I promise that I will not fuck you. Please let me see your lovely body . 

Ratna —- I will undress fully for you . I will suck your cock but only in presence of your first women . Enjoy with both of us together on same bed. I also promise that I will never defame your woman . Take permission from her and enjoy with us together . 

She came out of the room. On 3rd afternoon Ratna was resting in her room. A lady of around 40 yrs of age came and sat beside her . 

Lady looked around . There was no one . Lady pressed one breast of Ratna . 

Lady —- Hemu knows his work very well . 

When lady took name of Hemu , Ratna understood that her youngest aunty , wife of youngest brother of Ratna’s father is the lady about whom Ratna wanted to know . Ratna hugged her aunty tightly and squeezed aunty’s both breasts. 

Ratna —- aunty , please permit Hemu to love me in your presence. I want to see how Hemu fucke you that you became his slut . Whether uncle is not living you ? 

Lady —- I sleep with your uncle only twice a week . Rest five nights Hemu loves me. Your uncle knows about Hemu , in fact many a time he has seen us fucking . I have threatened your uncle that if ever he will try to stop my relationship with Hemu or trying to defame me I will tell to everyone that he is important and he only forced me to fuck with Hemu. 

Ratna — is uncle really an important? 

Lady —- yes , in twenty years he could never penetrate me . Still I give him chance to enjoy my nude body . If you want to see me nude and watch me fuck with Hemu you will have to take a vow . 

Ratna agreed . Lady took Ratna to Deity room . To the surprise of Ratna , their lover Hemu was also there . All three of them held each other’s hand , kissed each other’s hand and lips. They took vow that they will but they will not disclose names . 

Lady invited Ratna to her in the night . In the night both Hemu and aunty undressed Ratna and they licked and sucked each and every pore of Ratna. Hemu ducked her cunt so vigorously that she had climaxed and also had her first orgasm. 

Therapist for next ten months Ratna had double dose of sex . She used to enjoy alone with Hemu in afternoon and in the night she was watching live fuck. Beside both were giving her extreme oral pleasure . Aunty gave practical training to Ratna . She taught him blow job of cock, how to enjoy lesbian sexual with any woman . Her aunty also taught him body to body massage , breasts massage and massage by cunt . Despite all these aunty endured that Ratna remained virgin . 

That aunty only initiated and Ratna got married to son of aunty’s maternal uncle . Ratna’s husband found her virgin . He fucked her twice on their first night . After two round of sex,  she left husband sleeping in the room and reached to a predetermined place . Both aunty and Hemu were waiting for her . 

And after ten month of their first sexual meeting Hemu fucked Ratna in presence of his first lover . After marriage she stayed at her native for 15 nights . She did not fuck with husband every night but she took Hema’s cock every night in wee hours. 

Ratna came to sasural on 16th day of her marriage. Next day she heard a very tragic news that her youngest uncle , his wife and Hemu died of poisoning. Her mother confided to Ratna . 

“ beti, we are fortunate that you were not here, otherwise Sunil ( youngest ) uncle would have poisoned you also . He caught them both fucking on terrace in afternoon. “ 

Mother had warned her , 

“ never talk about Hemu with anyone, you try to forget that he loved you & tucked you . “ 

Due to tragic end of aunty and their common lover Hemu, Ratna did not dare to fuck with anyone other than her husband. 

Ratna did really forgot aunty and Hemu but now while enjoying with three men together Hemu came alive in front of her eyes . She whispered to himself 

“ though this Balbant’s cock is better than Hemu’s cock I doubt whether this cock would be able to satisfy her like Hemu did . “ 

Her thought process got disturbed. Munna pushed his loose cock in mother’s mouth . Debu had good stamina . He kept on fucking relentlessly. Her one hand was continuously fisting the cock of Balvant . Few more minutes passed and Debu filled the cunt with his cum . He remained on her for few more minutes. Then he stood up near head of Ratna . 

Debu—- Munna , go and taste your mother’s cunt. Your cock will tightened immediately. Let my cock love your mother . 

He pushed Munna away and kissed her lips . 

Debu — Guru , I am not just telling , this lady is not an ordinary one . She is really very special. I never enjoyed so much before like I enjoyed now . 

Balvant —- I know Debu . Let Munna enjoy it with his mother, then I will also go for a free ride to heaven. I know it very well that how fantastic woman we have tonight. 

Balvant again  concentrated on driving . Ratna kept holding his cock . And while squeezing breast he pushed his limped cock in her mouth . Down Munna sat beside his father . He widened mothers leg and started licking from knee of left legs and moved up . His tongue moved up very slowly on her left thighs and after about 12 minutes of licking his tongue touched mother’s clit . 

Ratna felt very nice . As Debu’s cock has stuffed her mouth she could not speak a work . Instead hee pelvis area jerked . She looked at son. She smiled to see that Munna has pushed her one leg further on her husband and Munna pushed other leg down from bonnet. 

She whispered to herself . 

Undoubtedly this boy is son of Hemu . “

Though she had given of Munna  at the end of 9th month after marriage she never thought that Munna might be son of that servant. On suhaag raat both men , her husband and Hemu had discharged in his cunt twice each  . Munna is result of that night’s fuck only . She let Debu fuck in her mouth for some more time then she pushed cock out of her mouth. 

Ratna — Debu , you have made this randi very happy . You must be very tired so you sit on the chair and rest . Let me enjoy Munna , he is doubt something very special . 

“ ahhh Munna , it’s very nice , Ohh my Son, Keep doing it ,I am enjoying it a lot . “ 

Both driver and conductor were amazed to see that how comfortsmlt s mother is enjoying sex with son in presence of twin outsiders . They had heard that son & mother fucks but they were seeing such sinful acts for the first time . 

Munna pulled mothers thighs on her both shoulders . Then for about thirty minutes he used his fingers, lips and tongue and gave mother so nice oral pleasure that she could not remain quite even for a second . Debu had also given oral but he only sucked cunt . But Munna , licked , sucked, chewed clots, chewed cunt lips, pushed nose inside cunt and inhale & exhale inside cunt . Then he finger fucked her very fast . Ratna kept moaning all along . And then keeping her thighs on shoulders he penetrated cock in mothers cunt . 

After few strokes only she could understand that Munna is giving her more pleasure than Debu . All along Munna fucked mother she kept thinking of pleasure she had with aunty & Hemu . While fucking with son she decided that whether her husband gets angry or beat her now onward she will fuck with munna every night. 

Both driver and cleaner also got amazed to seen son fucking mother and mother is enjoying it so
much. Now Balvant’s cock tightened again. 

Balvant —- Beta munna , now I am not able to control anymore , you have fucked your mother more than Debu fucked now let me enjoy with your mother . 

Munna kept banging hard & fast . 

Munna —- Balvant uncle, I am going to pull out now , come and fuck this best woman of this maal . I will not marry , I will love & fuck my mother till we can . If my father will stop me , I will kill him and marry my mother only . 

Ratna —- yes beta , you are very good . I also liked you very much . You have given me tremendous pleasure now let this thick rod go inside your mother’s cunt . I am very happy with you. I will fuck with you daily  

By this time Balvant had taken truck on a side road . Though it was only 8 of the night there were no sign of any vehicle on this side road. He parked truck on the side  . He came beside Munna . While giving strokes inside mother , Munna held Bslvant cock and began fisting it . 

Munna —- Kaka , I wish to have cock like this only . I liked this very much , let me love it . 

Munna pulled cock out of mother’s cunt . And to surprise of all he began pushing cock of driver in his mouth . No one said a word . Munna sucked that cock for 5-6 minutes and then he pulled out . 

Munna — maa , I have read in a book if someone sucks a real strong cock tans drink cum of that cock then he also become stronger like him. If Balvant kaka could fuck you for 30 minutes I will suck his cum. 

Munna got up from his seat . He stood very close to mother’s head . And without telling a word he started fucking mother in her mouth . Balvant never liked oral . He was not interested in licking , sucking cunt . So he straightway penetrated . 

Ratna had third cock within three hours. 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 1 user Likes bhukhalund's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 24-08-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 25-08-2022, 11:32 AM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 26-08-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 30-08-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 30-08-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 01-09-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by Eswar P - 03-09-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by abcturbine - 05-09-2022, 05:11 PM