SHORT EROTIC STORIES
I am Ratna . Transfer of my husband to Lucknow was a life changing experience for me. We were welcomed by Mr Prashant Singh & his wife Pallavi. Not only that, at their insistence we stayed at their house. Both me & Pallavi liked each other very much and we became very intimate. On the first night there Prashant saw my husband Vinod fucking his 19 yrs old virgin daughter. He took me there to watch the live sex show. I liked Prashant a lot . Watching my husband fucking his daughter gave me an idea. I fucked with Prashant in presence of his wife Pallavi. Instead of getting angry she approved our sexual relationship. 

Next day Pallavi got my son admitted in the same school where his son was also studying. I liked the principal of school . The man in mid fifties gave signal that he wants to fuck me . Later in the day Pallavi’s daughter Priyanka informed us about her love for and relationship with my husband. She warned that if any one of us would try to break their relationship she will marry my husband. I permitted her to fuck with my husband as much she wants . 

In the afternoon Pallavi took me to a hotel where she got me introduced to a very handsome and attractive elderly man . His name was Brahmdev Singh . 

We would address him as BD . 

Though he was in mid sixties I liked him most . Pallavi fucked him in my presence. He did not want to fuck me but I forced him to fuck me atleast for ten minutes. And once he penetrated his horse like cock in my cunt he took it out after fucking me for two & half hours . I don’t know how I could have tolerated his assault for such a long time . But fuck with that old man was much better than the fuck with Prashant I had previous night . 

We reached home few minutes before 9 of the night. After about half an hour that man who had fucked us in hotel also arrived . Priyanka addressed him as “dadaji “. I winked at Pallavi. She clarified that BD took her virginity. After enjoying extensively with her for 14 months he got her marry his only son Prashant. 

Pallavi—  Though BD is fucking me relentlessly since he took my virginity Prashant is not yet aware of this relationship. 

I promised Pallavi that I will also not tell anyone about her relationship with BD . We came out & saw BD still holding Priyanka. She had crossed her legs around his waist and her hands were holding his neck . BD’s both palms were supporting Priyanka’s tight hips. 

Maid has gone after cooking. I helped Pallavi to serve dinner . By 10.30 the children went to sleep. After giving finishing touches to the kitchen , both of us joined the others in the living room. We saw that Vinod & Priyanka were seated shamelessly together in presence of Prashant and his father BD. Priyanka was waiting for us. 

Priyanka —- Dadaji , I am feeling sleepy . Can I go to sleep ? 

BD took hold of one hand of Priyanka and lifted that up . He kissed at the  back of her hand . 

BD - offcourse dear . We will talk in the morning .

Priyanka got up , she hugged BD & kissed his both cheeks. Thereafter she went out of the room. 

Soon after she left , 

Vinod —- uncle , I don’t know why but I am also feeling very sleepy . Will you mind if I go to sleep? 

BD —- it is already too late. I myself wanted to tell you to go to sleep . Good night Vinod . 

Vinod —- Good night uncle. 

Vinod said and he went out of the room. I was doubtful that with her grandfather around Priyanka will fuck with Vinod. I was thinking about Priyanka. BD patted my back . 

BD —Pallavi darling let’s go to your room. 

Seeing BD we all stood up. He took hold of one each of our ( ladies ) hands and walked out of the room . I caught Prashant’s one hand with my free hand and walked along. We came to the room where I was fucked  last night by Prashant . As BD has told me in the hotel I was ready for fuck with both father & the son. But Pallavi still wanted her husband not to know about her relationship with her father in law. 

Pallavi—- Papa, you know your room . Please go and sleep there  . We are also very tired , we want to sleep. 

BD hugged me tightly in front of them. He kissed my lips . 

BD — Had this angel not been here I certainly would not have disturbed you . But now I want both of you wife and husband to witness our long marathon sex . 

I pushed him away . 

Me — Pallavi, I would be honest with you all. I really liked personality of Prashant. But since I have seen uncle I am unable to control myself. BD , I myself is eager to have sex with you but not in front of anyone . Take me to your room and fuck me there whole night. 

BD —- Ratna darling , you don’t know how enjoyable it is to fuck with people watching. I understand your inhibitions. So let me make it easy for you . 

I did not know what he meant. Then I saw that how he is planning to make situations easy for me. Pallavi requested, pleaded continuously. She kept telling no papa,  no . Prashant kept looking. He did not tell his father to stop undressing Pallavi. BD undressed her daughter-in-law. Pallavi covered her face with her own hands but she remained stood there nude .  I did not resist a bit when BD undressed me. 

Both ladies in the room were nude . As I expected Prashant pulled me. He hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately. He grabbed both my breasts. 

Prashant—- Papa, I know how you fuck ! So let me love your Angel first thereafter you can have Ratna whole night . 

He pushed me a little away and undressed himself in front of his wife and father. I became happy to see his 7 inch long cock throbbing. 

Me —- Pallavi , it seems that both your husband and father in law are used to fuck women together on the same bad . 
BD-           Angel , you guessed rightly. Starting from his first girl till tonight we would’ve fucked over one hundred women together. 

Me —— then why you did not fuck Pallavi earlier ? 

BD —- Because Prashant never invited me to enjoy with his wife . Even if tonight Prashant does not want I will not fuck my daughter-in-law but then Prashant will not be able to see you nude again . He will not be able to fuck you ever . 

Prashant was so badly eager to fuck me in presence of his father that he could not understand that both his father and wife are befooling him. I wondered that when both father and son have fucked together for years how come Prashant did not know that his wife,  in fact is a slut of his father 

Prashant —- Why are you blaming me? You never ever given any signal that you want to have sex with my wife . If Pallavi wants , fuck her as much as you want . Till then let me love this angle . 

Why should I blame them ? Like them I also have forgotten that I am wife of a respectable man. I had forgotten that my children are sleeping in the next room. I forgotten that Pallavi’s fourteen year old son may see us in this condition. But , I was mad to have sex with both father and son. 

Prashant lifted me and dropped  me on the bed . Again like last night he did not waste time in oral action . After caressing my body for some time he started penetrating me. 

BD —- Pallavi, I taught him so many time with so many women but your husband has not learned . He still don’t know how to satisfy a woman. Prashant you enjoy with my Angel but watch how woman gets full satisfaction. Come on Pallavi darling . Tonight I am not your father in law. Tonight you consider yourself as a whore and me as your customer. Let me love you, fuck you and in return I will give you one lakh . 

His father addressed Pallavi as a whore still Prashant did not countered his father . He kept banging me silently . Pallavi again pleaded and requested but BD was determined to fuck Pallavi in presence of her husband. In fact both were trying to convince Prashant that Pallavi & BD are fucking for the first time. They certainly succeeded in fooling Prashant. 

BD became nude and unlike earlier time  ( as I saw his cock first at the hotel ) his cock was fully tight and throbbing. Pallavi had told me earlier that BD’s cock was 10.40 inch long and having diameter of 2.50 inch . 

Pallavi— Papa , your’s rod  is very long and also very thick . No woman can take it inside her cunt . 

Prashant was banging me but he heard his wife . 

Prashant —- Pallavi, as he said , tonight he is not your father in law but one of your customers . So don’t address him papa.  And don’t worry I myself have seen papa fucking hundreds of women. I have seen him fucking virgin also . So like others your cunt will certainly enjoy his huge cock . Tonight you will get a different kind of sexual pleasure. While fucking with my father you will feel that not a man but a horse’s cock is going in & out of your cunt. Throw away all your fear and enjoy like your friend is enjoying with me . 

Despite two & half hours of marathon sex with BD in the hotel room I was really enjoying Prashant’s hard thrust of cock  in my cunt . But the way he told his wife to fuck with her father in law excited me to the core .  Watching a man enjoying with her daughter in law in presence of her husband added to my excitement. But that had a negative impact on Prashant. Previous night he remained tight inside my cunt for around 30 minutes but now he could not control himself for even 15 minutes. He filled my cunt . 

I did not complain. But Prashant confessed. 

Prashant—- Darling, your cunt is very tight , hot and juicy. But seeing my father enjoying with my wife has increased my excitement so much that I could not control. 

Me —- But I enjoyed your each and every stroke . Let these two love birds enjoy , come,  we will check our children. 

Both BD and Pallavi were busy . Like I saw in the hotel both were engaged in hard core oral sex. We both came out of the room. But BD saw us . 

BD —- where are you going ? 

Prashant —- Don’t worry papa . We will return before you exhaust your new whore ( Pallavi) . 

We came out . But before I tell him to walk to terrace room Prashant lifted me on his arms. He walked carrying me comfortably on the stairs . Like me he also wanted to check whether Priyanka is again fucking with my husband Vinod . 

He dropped me near the door . Though the door was closed from inside we could hear moans clearly. 

Prashant—  I will fuck this bitch ( Priyanka) and I will also fuck you in presence of both. 

I held his semi limped cock tightly. 

Me —- Don’t force yourself upon anyone particularly on any family women. But be rest assured,  soon  I will arouse Priyanka in such a way that she herself will come to you begging for sex. Let’s us try to see what they are doing . 

We looked around . We found that one of the pane of back side window was not shut tightly. Cautiously I pulled it open . I smiled to see . Like Pallavi had fucked her father in law at the hotel Priyanka was fucking Vinod from the top. We watched till Vinod discharged cum. Then both of them hugged each other and laid side by side . Priyanka switched off the light . 

After about half an hour  we returned back to the room. 

Prashant— see both are real whores . Mother is also fucking her man like daughter fucked. 

Pallavi was again fucking BD from top. 

They saw us . 

Pallavi —— Ratna , though his horse like cock is going in & out without giving me much pain I am still not ready to take his assault like a normal woman . Once I see him fucking you in the missionary pose I will also take him in that pose .  

We both sat near them . Prashant kept fondling his wife and I caressed BD continuously.  I caressed both cock of BD and cunt of Pallavi . Like in evening, BD again remain tight inside cunt of his daughter in law for about an hour and thereafter she came down from him and laid beside him. 

Pallavi—.  Prashant, am I alive or dead? Ratna , don’t fuck with this horse . He made me exhausted by his sucking and licking . No one else had licked my cunt for more than 5 minutes and this man sucked ins & out of cunt for almost an hour. Thereafter he started fucking me in missionary pose but I could not take his third stroke. After second stroke I pushed him away with my full power . After lot of pleading he agreed to let me fuck from top . Prashant, you rightly said , fuck with this man is really very special. Please don’t stop me if I again fuck with my father in law. 

Prashant kissed his wife and patted cock of his father . 

Prashant—.   I knew that once you fuck with this man you can’t keep yourself away from him. My darling , you have obliged me many time so I permit you to fuck this man , my father when ever you desire . Papa , please fuck your daughter in law only when she herself wants your cock in her cunt. 

I heard Prashant giving blanket permission to his wife to fuck with her father in law. I smilingly winked at Pallavi. She gave a shrewd smile . She was very happy . Now she can fuck with her father in law when ever she desires. 

BD was still laid flat . I came over to him. I kissed his lips, cheeks and then I started sucking his nipples. 

BD —— Prashant, you just said that Pallavi has obliged you on many occasions. What she did , how she obliged you ? 

Though I was sucking BD’s nipples I become attentive. 

Prashant—-   Papa, you must have experienced yourself that how good fuck your daughter in law is ? She has won many high value contracts for me . I don’t know what she does with those men , but she convinced them and gets the contract every time . She has not yet  failed me even once  . 

I did not know, Prashant also was not aware that Pallavi has successfully completed many assignments for this man BD. She had undergone many gang bang in order to win contracts for BD . 

BD —— means my dear sweet , sexy daughter in law Pallavi fucks with other for your contracts. 

Pallavi—-     Papa, other than you , so far I have slept & fucked with fifteen different men in order to win contracts for your son. If  you want I can do the same thing for you also . 

Pallavi never told me or her husband that after taking her virginity BD sent Pallavi on various assignment. During one year period she fucked with 32 different men in order to get business for BD. On two occasions BD also participated in the gang bang of Pallavi. He was so deeply in love with Pallavi that after getting her fucked by 32 persons he made her his daughter in law. 

BD said that he has many other females to do his work . 

BD —- I don’t want you to fuck with others . Now on ward Pallavi dear , you are my most important woman. And your friend Ratna is my best whore . It seems that she has not enjoyed sex much so I will use her service for our mutual benefit. Ratna , will you have sex with others for me ? 

Me —- as long as you keep loving me I will do anything for you . I can even divorce my husband . 

BD became very happy. Then for about 35-40 minutes we both remain engaged in hard core orals. His cock regained its full tightness. 

Me —- BD , why are you troubling your cock . Let it have its feed . 

BD came over me . He positioned his cock at the entrance of my cunt . Unlike Pallavi my pubic area was full of hair but BD did not say anything about that . He held my shoulders very tightly and banged with his full strength. 

“ ohh My God ! “ 

I screamed but I did not push him away . He kept banging continuously. Though I had tolerated his assault for quite a long time at the hotel I felt very uncomfortable in the beginning. But after absorbing 10-12 strokes I became very comfortable. That time my weight was 60 kgs whereas BD was weighing 84 kgs. Prashant was of 72 kgs and Pallavi was only of 56 kgs weight. 

During the course of banging I did not feel his weight . BD was not only banging hard , his both hands kept moving all over my body. After every few minutes his hands were returning on my breasts . He was not squeezing those balls like majority of men do . Instead of squeezing it hard he was giving soft pressure on breasts which I liked very much . 

Both Prashant and Pallavi kept watching BD banging me hard continuously. 

Prashant —- Pallavi, I have seen him fucking woman of different age between 19 to 55 . But never before I had seen any woman tolerating him for more than 30 minutes but see your friend is enjoying his hard thrust for one hour . 

Pallavi did not tell Prashant that I had absorbed BD’s powerful stroke for about two & half hours . I was engrossed in enjoying different type of sexual pleasure. I heard Pallavi . 

Pallavi —- Vinod , why are you standing outside. Come , sit with us and watch how your wife is enjoying with a horse-like cock. My father In laws cock is  10.40 inch long and has a diameter of 2.50 inch . I wonder how her cunt is absorbing such cock for more than a hour. 

Seeing husband in the room I should have got very much tensed  instead I became happy to see him. Like Pallavi, there was no need for me to hide anything from my husband . How one can ignore nudity of Pallavi which was full of sex?  

He came in and stood very close to Pallavi . 

Vinod —- Ratna , I never knew that you are such a shameless lady . Many women cheat their husband but they fuck with others in privacy . You are fucking with a man older than your grandfather and that also in front of others.  

I saw that Vinod is standing very close to Pallavi. If he wanted he could have enjoyed with nudity of Pallavi . Besides, he was in a position to see that long & thick cock moving in and out of my cunt. I caressed back of BD and jerked my pelvis up . 

Me —   Irrespective of uncle’s age he is not only much better than you he is better than his son also . Before fucking with uncle Prashant fucked me . And do you know why I let Prashant fuck me ? 

Vinod — what else , you must have seduced him . 

BD was banging continuously and I was responding his each and every powerful thrust. I smiled. 

Me —- Neither I tried to seduce him not he expressed his desire to fuck me  . Last night while watching you taking virginity of that innocent girl Priyanka, we don’t know how but we both undressed and fucked . Today after you went behind Priyanka to fuck her again I requested Prashant to fuck me . I undressed and seeing me nude uncle desired to fuck me . So , now you can’t blame me for my adultery. You only is responsible for this. 

BD was unmoved with arguments between wife and husband . 

Pallavi—    Vinod , let me tell you honestly. I liked you at first sight when you stayed with us last time . Had you tried a little also I would have fucked with you . But you liked Priyanka more than me . Obviously, everyone would like to fuck Priyanka as compared to me .  But now, as you have fucked my daughter I will never fuck with you . 

Vinod —-   Pallavi bhabhi , I also liked you a lot . But I never thought of sex with you . I am sorry that I loved Priyanka before her marriage. Both of us love each other . In fact I want to marry her. 

Pallavi—     No , it can not happen . She is only 19 and you are 35-36 years old , almost double of her age . You can not marry her . 

Hearing Pallavi, my husband became sad. He sat beside Pallavi and kept looking at us. 

BD —— Vinod , like you I also had taken virginity of a 19 year old girl . After fucking that girl almost daily I got her married to a person very well known to me . I still love her very much and we still fuck on regular basis . 

Though BD did not take the name of the girl , he was talking about Pallavi. 

BD —-   Vinod , though you say that you never thought of having sex with Pallavi, but I can see that you are very much interested in her body . After enjoying with daughter now you want to suck juice from cunt of Priyanka’s mother. If you want to have sex with Pallavi and also want to continue relationship with Priyanka we can come to a deal . 

Vinod — What deal uncle ? 

I knew what deal this man BD wants . He wants swapping of Priyanka & her mother Pallavi with me . 

BD —-  you can fuck both Priyanka and Pallavi as much as you want but you will never touch Ratna thereafter . As long as you are posted at Lucknow you can come to this house and fuck both mother and daughter whenever you want . Priyanka will also not stop you fucking Pallavi . But Ratna will be ours . As long as this deal is on you will not touch Ratna . You will also not ask where she goes and with whom she fucks . If you don’t agree then Ratna will decide whether she wants to fuck with you or not . 

Me —- as long as he would be fucking Priyanka I will not fuck with him. 

He would not have accepted such reply from me. He stared at me for few minutes . 

Vinod — Uncle your terms are acceptable to me . I want to love Pallavi bhabhi now . 

And then Vinod became nude. His cock was about one inch shorter and thinner  than Prashant ‘s cock . 

After caressing Pallavi for some time he penetrated Pallavi. BD was fucking me relentlessely . I signalled Prashant . He sat on his knees beside me . I held his semi limped cock . I told uncle to pull out before discharge . 

Me — BD , I want to taste your cum .

I tightened Prashant’s cock and after some time BD pulled cock out . They exchanged place . Prashant began to fuck in cunt and BD started fucking me in my mouth . 

BD — Vinod , will you believe, your wife kept this  horse like cock in her cunt for about two hours . And now she wants Prashant also  to fuck her . She is a real bitch who never gets tired of any numbers of cock . 

I really enjoyed hearing Pallavi moan. Vinod discharged inside her cunt after fucking for about 25 minutes . 

Vinod watched his wife getting fucked both by father and son. And lastly I showed others that I can swallow cum. First BD discharged his cum inside my mouth and showing them all I swallowed all cum. Latheron Prashant pulled cock out of my cunt and began fucking me in the mouth . He also discharged inside my mouth and I swallowed those also. 

Thoug( my husband tried a lot to get transfer from Lucknow but with the help of I let few of department’s top bosses fuck me . As a result my husband remained in Lucknow forever  . 

Not only with Prashant and his father my husband watched me fuck with many others.On the other side Priyanka did not leav3 my husband . Even after her marriage she remained slut of my husband, . 

END OF THE STORY 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 24-08-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 25-08-2022, 11:32 AM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 26-08-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 30-08-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 30-08-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 01-09-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by Eswar P - 03-09-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by abcturbine - 05-09-2022, 05:11 PM