SHORT EROTIC STORIES
I am Ratna . In the last part you read that Prashant watched live fuck of his virgin daughter with my husband Vinod. Now read the subsequent part . 

While watching Vinod fucking Priyanka Prashant kept caressing his cock. Cock was troubling him. He badly wanted to fuck his own daughter. But he knew that it is not possible to fuck daughter in the presence of another man. So he thought of something else. 

After watching live fuck for more than ten minutes he came down . Prashant entered into the room where Ratna was sleeping in semi nude condition. 

Prashant woke me up. Seeing Prashant in my room I felt embarrassed. I wanted to say something but he pulled me outside the room .. 

Me —— Prashant , what are you doing ? If Pallavi sees us in this condition she will get very angry , Vinod will divorce me . I would be defamed. 

Prashant——- Don’t worry.  I am not going to fuck you . I am going to show you something very special. 

I could sense that Prashant was very angry .He kept holding my hand.  I walked silently with him. 

He took me near terrace room. My cunt jerked to see my husband fucking daughter of Prashant . I could see many dark spots on the bed. I also saw stains of blood on their thighs. We heard, 

Vinod —— Priya darling , everyone says that Ratna is very beautiful. Her figure is very attractive. But she is a useless  lady.No man  can  get any pleasure in fucking her . She always says that she doesn't enjoy it with me . Am I not loving you nicely ? . 

Priyanka—.      Vinod Uncle , I am very much thankful to God that he made you my lover . I am very happy that you took my virginity. I am enjoying it very much . Not only physically you satisfied me mentally also .I don’t think anyone else would have given  me more pleasure than what you are giving me . Raja, I am very happy. Tonight I invited you to love me but now onward you will have to create an opportunity to love & fuck me daily . I love you Vinod , I love you very much . Marry me darling . 

I squeezed hand of Prashant . He was keenly watching daughter getting fucked by my husband. They were tucking in such a position that anyone could see a tight cock going in and out of the girl's hairy cunt. 

Prashant was keenly watching live fuck of daughter. I could see that his cock had made a tent inside lungi. I could not have got a better opportunity, seeing young daughter nude and getting fucked he certainly would have been very much excited. I wanted him to fuck me. I pressed his hand & whispered. 

Me —   Both are enjoying it very much. We should not disturb them. Beside it is Priyanka’s first sex. Let’s not spoil her mood . What should not have happen has happened. We can’t change it now. Leave them  & let’s go back to our room . 

He wanted to enjoy daughter’s live sex more but I pulled him down. Since I had  seen Prashant in the evening I wanted him to fuck me . But none of us made any move so far. 

Prashant was topless. I was wearing only a blouse and a petticoat . Still he did not try to take any advantage. We stopped near the door of their bedroom. For couple of minutes we stared into each other’s eye.  Then he put both his palm on my cheeks and kissed my lips. He said , 

“ Ratna , you are very beautiful.”

I became very happy to hear him. 

Me —— I think that you believe in the theory of “ Tit for tat “. Since my husband is fucking your daughter you want to take revenge by fucking me. As my husband’s cock was going in & out of your daughter’s lovely cunt you also want to push your cock in my cunt. 

I uttered fucking words shamelessly . That must have given him courage. He crossed both his hands across my body and hugged me tightly. 

Prashant—— I am really angry. But I don’t know whom to blame . They certainly would had come close when when last month Vinod stayed with us for two nights . 

His grip was strong . Not only my breasts were feeling the hardness of his wide muscular chest my cunt was also feeling the tightness of his cock . 

Prashant—-   I do not want any revenge . Since I saw you at the station I have become restless . But I did not have courage to tell you . Ratna , please let me love you . 

I also wanted same . . 

Me —— Do I have any option ? But you will have to fuck me on your bed. Like we have seen them fucking , let Pallavi watch our live sex. 

Prashant—- Ok madam , as you wish . I earnestly hope that Pallavi would not get angry . But will you be comfortable in getting fucked  in prance of others.? 

While speaking he dropped his lungi . He pulled my one hand and kept that on his cock . I measured the size of cock with my fingers . It certainly was bigger & thicker than the cock of Vinod. I tightened fingers on the cock.  He pulled the knot of the petticoat.

Throbbing cock knocked at my bare cunt . He started unbuttoning the blouse . 

Prashant — What a smooth and silky skin you have . 

Me — I liked the size and tightness of this cock. Let me see whether it can make me happy like my husband has made your daughter happy . Prashant , that was my first live fuck . I want to know that how it feel getting fucked in presence of someone else .Pallavi was sleeping nude . I positioned myself beside Pallavi . She  was in deep sleep. 

I took hold of his throbbing cock and pulled him over me. Like me husband Prashant also penetrated  cock inside my cunt without any foreplay. He began fucking me hard. I could make the difference from the very first stroke. 

As Vinod informed Priyanka I never enjoyed sex with Vinod . But I instantly started liking Prashant’s hard stroke. Each and every stroke of his was full of vigour and power. I began to moan . I never moaned while fucking with Vinod. Not because of my moans she woke up because bed has started shaking fast . That was the result of Prashant’s powerful strokes. 

Though we were fucking with full light on Pallavi took sometime to believe that her husband was fucking another lady  on her bed. 

Pallavi —— I never knew that both of you are so shameless. There are other rooms  . You could have enjoyed there . Why did you disturbed my sleep. 

I was enjoying it a lot . 

Me —-   Because I wanted to feel the power of your husband and also wanted to cherish your sexy body. Didi , this is the first time I am enjoying a cock in my cunt . Uff Prashant you are very nice. Vinod could never arouse me fully . Keep  fucking me like this. Go deeper , faster. I want more. 

I could see that Pallavi was enjoying. 

While Prashant banged me I kept caressing Pallavi’s nude body. It was a straight fuck . We both were very much excited still he could remain tight inside my  cunt for about 25 minutes. 

Pallavi —- Prashant , in 22 years of our marriage life you could never fuck me for more than 15 minutes but you fucked Ratna for 25 minutes. 

I squeezed cunt of Pallavi . 

Me —  My cunt is certainly loose and not as hot like your cunt , that’s why he could fuck me longer. In eight years this is the first time I enjoyed cock inside my cunt. But didi , how come there is no hair on your pubic area. 

Pallavi —— I love to caress hairless cunt that’s why I shave  it every week . Today morning itself  I did that .

Me — Your cunt is looking so nice, please make my cunt also  hairless. 

Like I was caressing her she also started moving her hands on my nude body. 

While we both ladies caressed each other Prashant discharged inside my cunt. I already had climaxed, After cock limped he pulled cock out and sat beside me. 

Prashant—-    Pallavi you always make me happy but please don’t stop me loving your friend Ratna . I got a very different type of pleasure with her . Please approve our relationship. 

Pallavi—- I will never stop you fucking anyone. If you wish you can fuck your daughter also . 

Pallavi had a doubt. She said so. 

Pallavi —— Ratna, I strongly feel that our daughter wants to marry your husband . I don’t mind if Vinod or any dog fucks her . Prashant,  you will also never stop me fucking anyone even in your presence . 

Prashant—- I will not stop you. 

Thereafter we three laid side by side. We all fondled each other. We both fondled his covk together. None of us suck cock but we sucked eack other’s nipples. Prashant fucked me once more. 

We did not tell Pallavi about Vinod  & Priyanka. When I woke up in the morning I found that we were still nude.I looked at the time . It was half past seven of the morning, I put on my dress and came out. 

There was a pin drop silence all around. I went to the room allotted to us, I saw Vinod sleeping alone . I woke him up and told him that it is already half past seven, he would be late for the office. 

Vinod —- Where were you ? I was waiting for you . 

I stared at him but did not say that we saw him fucking Priyanka. I told him that whole time I was with Pallavi, 

Soon their maid came. I wanted to go back to our house but Pallavi did not agree. 

Pallavi -    As long as your luggage does not arrive you all are staying in this house only. Beside,  we have to take Munna ( my son ) to school for admission. In the afternoon I will take you to meet one of my very special friend. 

On hearing Pallavi, both Priyanka and Vinod became very happy. I winked at Prashant. He nodded. We were hopeful of having another threesome 
 with Pallavi . I wished that Priyanka and Vinod also join our party. Three male with three female would make a grand orgy party . 

It was Monday. I saw that in our presence also Priyanka talking with Vinod freely . No one commented. Both Prashant and Vinod left for office at around 9 .30 imorning . After some time Priyanka went to college. Pravin left for his school. After Priyanka left,  I heard Pallavi talking with someone over phone. I heard, 

“ Be there at 4 in the afternoon. I will go there with one of my very special friend. You would certainly like her very much. “ 

I did not get any doubt . 

At around 12 noon we were in the office of the principal of the school where Pravin was studying. Without any problem my son Rajendra was admitted in the class 3. I observed two things. First, every one in the school not only knew Pallavi , they respected  her a lot .Secondly, I could easily read signals given by eyes and lips of the principal . He wanted to fuck me. 

Leaving my son in the custody of a teacher Sujata we returned home. We had kuch. Priyanka returned back from college at around 3. Pallavi served lunch to her. We both sat beside her. Midway through lunch Priyanka looked at us . 

Priyanka—- Maa, Ratna aunty,  last night I gave my virginity to Vinod uncle, now for me also he is only Vinod. I enjoyed it so much that in the first night itself we had three round of very satisfying sex. I have already taken ‘I-pills ‘. If any one of you or babuji object to this we both will continue to love . If either of you put any obstacle we both will leave the house and will get married in the court. . Ratna aunty, I will not stop you fucking with my lover but better you find a new man.  

She spoke so boldly, so confidently that there was nothing for us to speak. She kept eating. Pallavi broke silence. 

Pallavi—— Since you already had been fucked , we can’t do anything now. It’s your life. 

Me— Love your lover as much you want. I had him enough , I will never come between you both . If you want you can take my place on the bed. I will sleep with children. 

Pallavi —- Now happy, we both are going out . We will try to come early .. Till then please take care of children . And please don’t fuck with children around . 

Priyanka nodded. After ten minutes I was seated beside Pallavi in a car. It was her personal car. I got surprised to see her driving very confidently. I asked her many time about where she is taking me but she had only one reply , 

“ you will thank me for this.” 

After about 30-35 minutes of driving she parked car in the parking area of a big hotel . She took out two black colour veils from a bag she was carrying.  She gave one to me. 

Pallavi — Remember what Sujata had said in the school that you should always wear a veil so wear it now. 

I saw her wearing that. I also did the same. Both of us came out of the car and walked inside the hotel. She went directly to a receptionist. 

Pallavi -        Mr B. D Singh of room no 201 is expecting us. Tell him that Bulbul has come with her friend. 

I saw that the receptionist talked to someone over the phone. He told one waiter to take us to room 201. We came to room no 201. In front of the waiter , that man hugged Pallavi tightly and kissed her passionately. Seeing this I understood that Pallavi has brought me to fuck with this man, Last evening I liked Prashant at the first sight and we fucked in the night . Prashant was in mid 40’s. In the school I liked the principal who was around 55 years of age. And now I liked another elderly man who was in mid 60’s . But till then  I had not seen any one more handsome and strong looking man than this B D Singh, 

I was admiring his personality. Pallavi’s cool voice disturbed me. 

Pallavi -          Ratna dear, meet the man who had taken my virginity when I was of Priyanka’s age of 19 years and this man was 43 years old. Since then he has continued to love me relentlessly. He is Brahmdev Singh , the most influential man . And my dearest darling, my friend Ratna is not a woman, she is an angel . 

While Pallavi was introducing us that man undressed Pallavi and in turn Pallavi removed all my clothes. All of us were nude. I could not remove my eyes from the man. He was about 6 ft tall.  He has a well built muscular personality. His chest was wider as well as more muscular than Prashant . And his cock was huge. Many a time I had seen long & thick cock hanging between rear legs of horse and donkeys. This man’s cock was hanging like those cocks only, in limped condition also it was not less than 6 inches long. 

I did not seek permission from the man or Pallavi, I sat on my knees near his feet. I held cock in both my hands. It was loose. I started milking cock with both hands. For a while I moved both hands on cock like a person milking a cow . In between I rubbed cock between my both palms. Soon it started tightening. I kept milking, rubbing and caressing cock. After about 12-13 minutes of caressing cock tightened fully. I moved my palm through the length of the cock. 

Me -     I think it is longer than 10 inch. 

Pallavi —-  I had measured it many times, from its root to its tip it is 10. 40 inch long and diameter is 2.50 inch. When it’s penetrated me first I thought that  I will die. Instead of the path of death this cock took me to heaven again and again. After 23 years of continuous fuck with this cock neither am tired of this cock not this cock has stopped loving my cunt. This man had always given me pleasure and only pleasure . 

Since I tightened the cock I thought that he will penetrate me first. But Brahmdev laid flat on the bed . I felt bad and insulted . But I remain quiet. Pallavi started caressing his body with her own body. For more than half an hour Pallavi rubbed her breast on both sides of the man.  I saw that Pallavi was rubbing breast very tightly on his body. . Then she rubbed her cunt on his entire frontal.  Whike she rubbed cunt on his lips I saw that almost full length of tongue has gone inside her cunt. She then turned over him in 69 pose. For another 15 minutes  she sucked cock and he licked and sucked cunt. 

Sucking of cock or licking of cunt was an unread chapter for me. 

After about an hour of oral action that man did not penetrate her , instead Pallavi fucked him from the top. Pallavi kept her feet firmly on both sides of his waist and stood straight . She pressed her knees by her palms and began to sit. She took her time . I saw the opening of the cunt . It remained open till her cunt lips touched the tip of the cock. 

She kept pressing cunt on the cock.  Just after few minutes cunt lips touched base of his pubic area. Entire length of cock was lost inside her cunt. 

It was first time when I saw any woman fucking  her man from the top. . I  looked at the time. As time passed , Pallavi’s speed of fucking increased. Pallavi was moaning also . Man also gave loud grunts of satisfaction. Finally man said, 

“ that’s all Pallavi , now I can’t take anymore of your  thrusts. Thanks Pallavi , as always it was very good . “ 

Suddenly he pushed Palkavi away and jerked down from the bed. 

“ my God Pallavi , you have taken more than two hours alone. Now I don’t have any time for your friend . “ 

After two hours of stay in the room for the first time he hugged me tightly, kissed me deeply . He pressed breasts, he squeezed my hips and also palmed my cunt. 

Man —- Pallavi, your friend is really very beautiful and attractive. But you know what type of woman I like . Soon I will fix an assignment for your friend . If she complet that assignment then I will have her full night at your house. 

He lifted phone receiver to call someone. But I snatched receiver fron him . I slapped him twice very hard. Sound of slap echoed in the room. 

Me —- What both of you think of me that I am a cheap women. Since morning your this bitch kept telling me that I will take you to meet someone  very special. . And leaving me hungry she got herself fed  . I am a guest . Both of you should have entertained me first . Now unless you satisfy my hunger to the core I am not allowing you to go out of this room. You said that you will give me some assignment. I am ready to give any test. I assure you that I will complete all assignments better than. Pallavi does . But you will have to make me your bitch now itself . If you refuse to fuck me now I will walk out nude. I will tell everyone that both of you wanted to bang me. Fuck me  now , let me see how powerful you are , how you satisfy a women ! 

Till then I had not sucked any cock. Prashant also did not tell me to suck. . My slap and words shocked them both . He did not resist when I pushed him down on the bed. I positioned myself between his thick thighs. I grabbed cock and began rubbing it on my lips. 

Man —- Ratna please forgive me that before loving you I loved Pallavi . Pallavi is the most special woman for me. I have a great weakness for her . Now you don’t have to give any test . I promise that within a week I will come to Pallavi’s house and then I will be yours for full night . But presently let me go. 

I thought a bit . 

Me —- Ok , as you are Pallavi’s special friend I will not take much of your time. You can always squeeze ten minutes for me. See your cock has started throbbing again. Let this nicest cock remain inside my cunt only for ten minutes. Thereafter I will not stop you . Come , let my cunt have taste of a horse’s cock . 

I laid flat on the bed and pulled him over me. I looked at the wall clock . 

Me — it is 6.20 now. Push your cock inside the cunt of this bitch . Let me see how this bitch enjoy with a cock of a horse . Fuck me for ten minutes and then go . Otherwise I am not  releasing your cock . My fingers had held monster cock tightly 

Man must have understood that without getting fucked by him  I am not allowing him to go . He came over me. He positioned cock on the entry hole . He gave a very powerful jolt,  much powerful than Prashant gave last night . 
Me -    Sir, you have penetrated me exactly at 6.25 . You can pull your cock out after ten minutes . Yes, that's nice , very nice . Fuck me harder , deeper, more , stronger . 

Not only first ten minutes passed , many cycle of ten minutes passed . Neither Ratna told him to stop not that man pulled cock out . He kept fucking Ratna in same pose . Pallavi got tired of watching. She knew that man has taken a energy tonic but she was surprised that how Ratna is tolerating hid hard and fast strokes for so long . Pallavi could take him inside for more than 45 minutes thatyehy she prefer to duck him from top . But Ratna is enjoying his thrust smilingly. Not ten minutes, that man pulls covk out from Ratna’s cunt only when his cock became loose , very loose . Since Pallavi started fucking with this man it was the first time she saw her loveliest cock so limped. 

Ratna looked at time . She smiled . It was 8.50 of the night . That man fucked Ratna for 2 hours 25 minutes and Ratna was still smiling . 

Ratna—- I told you to pull out after ten minutes but you kept fucking me . I thought that you will stop fucking only after I die . Please forgive me for that slap . 

Man moved backward and pushed his nose inside Ratna’s cunt . He inhaled deeply . 

Man —- I will forgive you only after you fuck with us , me & Prashant together for atleast three hours . That also in presence of Pallavi. 

Ratna became happy to hear it . 

Ratna —- Why only Pallavi, you can invite my husband and Priyanka also to watch horses fucking a bitch. 

First Pallavi reached home along with Ratna . After about half an hour that man B D Singh entered the house . 

Priyanka was the first to see him. She jumped and he took her on his arms . Priyanka shouted , 

“ dada ji , I am so glad to see you . I have started to think that you have forgotten us. “ 

Ratna looked at Pallavi & winked . Ratna understood that Pallavi is fucking with her father in law since  well before her marriage. 

Whether Pallavi watched father & son fucking Ratna together? 

Wait for the next part .. 
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 24-08-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 25-08-2022, 11:32 AM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 26-08-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 30-08-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 30-08-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by bhukhalund - 01-09-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by Eswar P - 03-09-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: SHORT EROTIC STORIES - by abcturbine - 05-09-2022, 05:11 PM