Adultery The Darkness...!!!
Part 7

Seema was aghast at her situation. She had not only sent a naked picture of herself to a stranger blackmailing her but also gotten horny from doing so. She never knew she could experience fear and lust at the same time. She was beginning to learn new things about herself. At this point, she had no idea about how much about herself she was yet to discover. Her thoughts were distracted when the doorbell went off.

Quickly she put on some underclothes, a simple top and pants and went to check the door, trying to suppress her fear. She looked through the peephole and saw a man she didn’t recognize but dressed quite smart. She knew that the gated community they lived in wouldn’t allow anyone random to walk in. So she timidly opened the door.

“Yes?” she asked.
“Hello! My name is Arjun and I’m your new neighbor across the apartment building” said the beaming, tall and handsome man in front of her. Instantly she calmed down.
“Oh you must be occupying that empty flat? I am Seema. Please come in” she said
“Thank you… and here are some sweets as a neighborly gesture!”
“Hahaha you didn’t have to! thank you… please come in and sit down”

Arjun walked in and sat on the sofa, secretly observing the house in detail. He was a sharp man and didn’t miss much.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” came the female voice.

Arjun looked at her, smiling in his head as he thought ‘Oh but you are going to give me anything soon’

“I could use some water, thank you” he said pleasantly at the lady whose secrets he knew. He watched as Seema walked to the kitchen to keep the sweets and get the water.

Seema’s phone vibrated again and her heartbeat rate began to rise when she saw it was her blackmailer. And her pussy began to get wet again.

Unknown - Good job Seema. You are off to a good start. And you do have a splendid body.
Seema - Please, please keep the matter private. I have a family!
Unknown - You stupid woman I just complimented you and is that how you respond?!
Seema - What do you mean?
Unknown - Why don't you be a good “girl” and thank me for my compliment? Unless of course the video…
Seema - No please don’t ! Thank you for the complements
Unknown - So unrespectful! I am your owner after all - why don't we try that again with a “Sir” added?
Seema - Thank you Sir…
Unknown - Good girl. You seem to be a good learner.
Seema - Sir, I have visitors over, can we please message later? Please do not get angry..
Unknown - Nonsense, nothing in your life is more important than what I ask of you. But I understand you have your life too. Since I’m a kind man i will let you go to your guest now, but with a condition. I need you to insert a vegetable of your choice in your cunt and then go to your guest.
Seema - NO! how can I do that? Please!
Unknown - In the next 1 min I expect a picture as proof. And don’t you dare take it out after that - I will know.

Seema began trembling again. There was no way to argue with this man, not with the video he had of her. She secretly glanced at her guest through the door to make sure he was still seated. Then she had to pick a vegetable. She remembered all those times she had hornily inserted various vegetables in her insatiable pussy. Now she was being forced to do it. She settled on a medium sized cucumber and pulled down her pants and underwear and inserted the cucumber in her wet pussy. She shook from the unwanted pleasure it gave her, suppressing her moan. She quickly grabbed her phone and used the front camera to take a picture of her stuffed cunt and sent it to the stranger. Then she quickly pulled up her panties and pants, which held the cucumber in her pussy from falling out. She tried to walk and realized that it was uncomfortable and pleasurable. She tried to keep her best appearance as she walked back into the living room keeping a straight face.

Arjun could see the suffering she was going through as she walked in front of him. The poor thing was struggling to walk properly and smile her realized. “Umm, my water?” he inquired.

‘Shit’. Seema had forgotten to get the water! “Oh I'm sorry, let me get it for you”

Arjun enjoyed the view oh her ass moving as she tried to walk with the vegetable in her pussy, chuckling to himself. She returned with the glass of water just as uncomfortably and sat on the sofa.

Immediately Seema realized that she had made a big mistake. The pressure of sitting down, stabbed the cucumber further up her pussy. It took her best efforts to not whimper as the shock of pleasure and shame shot to her head, even then she made a little noise uncontrollably. “Are you alright?” she heard Arjun ask. Her face turned a dark red with embarrassment and humiliation. ‘What have I done to deserve this?’ she thought.

“Ye.. yes.. I .. am fine.. Sorry” she managed to hoarsely whisper. She knew she had to hold it together during the conversation. She realized more than than the discomfort, it was the pleasure that was preventing her from being normal. The fact that some unknown person had forced her to shove a cucumber in her pussy and now she was seated across a man having a conversation with her pussy full was turning her own in a depraved unwanted manner.

“So Seema do you work?” asked Arjun. Of Course he knew she didn’t from all the data he had hacked into.
“No No… i’m a housewife. My husband Shankar is away on a business trip to Delhi. We live here with our daughter Prathiksha. What do you do? Are you here with family?”
“Oh no! I live alone here, I am unmarried. I run my own technology company and moved in a month back actually.”
“But isn't that overkill, the apartment. Surely it's quite expensive”
“Well, what can I say, I am lucky to have a well paying job!”
They both laughed, though in their heads neither really cared for the conversation.
“Okay Seema, I will leave now, you look like you a lot on your mind. Perhaps one day you can come with your family for dinner? Not boasting but I am actually a decent cook”
“haha, please! I should be inviting you what with you living alone and all. MY husband Shankar would love to meet you, he is also running his own business” She replied. The feelings from her pussy and her situation was making her more horny every passing moment.
“Alright then! I look forward to meeting him. I shall leave now” Arjun stood up and walked to the door. She gingerly got up too, realizing that her crotch was flooded.

As she she locked the door behind him. Seema crumbled onto the floor leaning against the door. She tugged her panties and pants off her body, causing the now thoroughly lubricated cucumber to fall out of her wet pusssy with a plop. Immediately, she grabbed it and started furiously masturbating with it. It had been much to control so far. She needed her release. Her legs spread wide open in a derogatory manner, she worked the vegetable into her. her emotions took over her as she cried in pleasure and suffering and orgasmed, shaking like a shock was running through her right on the floor of the living room. It was one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

As her senses returned, she clutched her face in her hands and started sobbing heavily. She thought of how she had let down her role as a mother, wife and a woman. She knew that her daughter would be coming home soon, and she had to clean herself up.

However what she didn’t know was that her daughter had also just had a major orgasm after the thorough fucking Vinay had giver her at his place.

Pratiksha had a satisfied look on her face, as Vinay finally pulled his cock out of her pussy. He lovingly stared at the cock as he walked to the washroom to remove the condom. Even though his cock a little too large for her and hurt her sometimes, she never complained. The athletic Vinay knew exactly how to use it, and he would fuck her continuously for 45 mins at a stretch sometimes. Prathiksha would lose count of the number of orgasms she would have back to back. And all this in the comfort of his lavish farmhouse.

She pulled a blanket over herself and checked her phone. ‘Oh shit’ she thought seeing her mom’s missed call and the time. Damn she thought. She immediately called her mom back.

“Hello? Pratiksha are you alright? Why didn't you answer my call?”
“Sorry Mom! I was in class.” Vinay had returned and she indicated him to be silent.
“Okay when will you be coming home?” asked her mom.
“Oh we have one more- Uh HUH” Vinay had slid next to her and started rubbing her pussy while she talked to her mom.
“Prati! are you okay?”
“Yes Yes mom So-Sorry I hit my leg here, umPH!” Vinay had inserted his magic fingers in her with a naughty look on his face. The fact that she was talking to her mom with a guy’s fingers inside her excited her immensely. ‘Fuck’ she thought ‘Now I need to fuck again’
“Please take care dear”
“Mom, I’ll be fine. I have few extra classes today and will reach home in two hours okay? I'm running late! Bye mom” she hurriedly said and without waiting for a response cut the call. She moaned loudly and grabbed VInay’s hand away from her pussy.

Leaping forward she took his cock into her mouth and started preparing him for round two. But Vinay was not done yet. He grabbed her legs over his shoulders and they were in the 69 position. Both of them began to lick and suck each other pleasure organs. Pratiksha leaned forward and started sucking his balls. But that was not enough for her, she wanted to get even dirtier. She started pulling his legs up and Vinay knew what she had in mind. He quickly and happily lifted his legs all the way. In a moment he felt Pratiksha’s warm wet tongue probing his asshole. He sighed in pleasure as she started sucking and tonguing his shit hole passionately.

‘How wonderful’ he thought. Here was a hot snobbish 18 year old girl who played hard to get and teased all the guys. Except now she was busy making out with his asshole. ‘What a slut… Time to get my cock in her’ he thought after letting her lick his butt hole for 10 mins. Turning her around and throwing her on the bed, he quickly wore a condom. Taking one look at the horny desperate teenager in front of him with her legs wide open, he knew that he was going to pound her hard and fast. And that’s exactly what he did much to Pratiksha’s delight, which was evident from her wild screams of pleasure.
[+] 1 user Likes RoughGuy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 03-12-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by tamannanav - 03-12-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 03-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 03-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 06-12-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by ronylol - 07-12-2018, 12:19 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 07-12-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 11-12-2018, 02:42 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by sarit11 - 20-12-2018, 06:00 AM