Adultery The Darkness...!!!
Part 6

Back in Bangalore, Prathiksha was blissfully unaware of whatever her family members were up to. The 18 year old had skipped the class for the day and headed to the cinema with her boyfriend and classmate Vinay. Not that either of them were paying any attention to the movie playing. They were sitting in a corner seat and the front hem of Prathiksha’s skirt was raised to her stomach. Her panties were tugged down to her mid thighs and her pussy had Vinay’s index finger all the way in. Prathiksha was shaking with pleasure and trying to control her moans as Vinay expertly stimulated her wet pussy. Vinay knew exactly how she liked it.

Pratiksha was the kind of girl who was spoiled and needed everyone’s attention, especially the guys. Naturally being a slut was the easiest way to do this. Not that she wasn't good looking- on the contrary, she looked stunning. Standing at 5 foot 8 inches with a figure of 34D-24-36, she was an hourglass figure bombshell. She had a cute girly face and long black hair that contrasted with her fair body. No, Prathiksha was a slut because she needed it. She had already had 4 boyfriends and had slept with all of them. Everyone at her school knew about it. Vinay, her latest one, was a 22 year old undergrad student. Although she had convinced herself that she loved Vinay, deep down she knew that she was dating him only for being cool (having an older guy), his money, his influence(being the son of a major political figure) and for the sex.

But Vinay had bigger plans for this prize catch. And he was thinking about this while he watched his nymphomaniac girlfriend writhe in her seat at the cinema as he continued fingering her. She was so horny and wet that he could hear the squelching sound her pussy was making. Her juices were freely flowing out of her cunt. He decided to spice things up a little bit more and simultaneously grabbed one boob and added one more finger to her pussy. The caught off guard girl yelped drawing attention to the couple.

A lot of people turned and looked at them. Everyone knew what was going on, some had smug faces and others that of disgust. Prathiksha felt her pleasure spike unwantedly at the extra attention. Unable to control herself she came hard, moaning and squirting making the seat ahead wet. Ashamed and afraid, the couple quickly left the theater. But even then Pratiksha didn't miss the chance to grab Vinay’s hard cock over his jeans as they exited through the darkness.

Quickly, they left for Vinay’s farmhouse on the outskirts of Bangalore. The moment that they were on roads without traffic, the cock hungry Prathiksha unzipped the driving Vinay’s jeans and took out his 8” cock. Just seeing the powerful tool standing straight up made her feel weak. Vinay groaned as he felt her mouth close down on his penis head. Pratiksha was an expert cock sucker and she worked on the tool in her mouth with passion, pushing her limits to take almost the whole cock down her throat. The lust had taken over her completely and she was making disgusting noises as she kept ramming her head onto his cock. Vinay had to slowdown his driving to be careful. In between all this action, neither of them noticed Prathiksha’s ringing phone.

Seema didn’t know why she tried calling her daughter. It had been over two hours since the last message from her blackmailer. Desperate to not have her videos released, she repeatedly messaged the unknown number.

‘What could they possibly want from me?’ she wondered nervously.

She waited three more hours and completely freaking out. She knew her daughter would be coming home in an hour’s time. Suddenly her phone vibrated and she grabbed it.

Unknown - I see you are getting apprehensive. Dont worry I am a man of my word.

‘So it’s a man’
Seema - Please tell me what I need to do to not have the videos released! I’m begging you, I am a mother!
Unknown - Indeed, and that’s what makes it all the more fun don’t you think. Now dear, let us test your willingness to retain the name of your family. Perhaps a demo test to get things started?
Seema- What do you want?
Unknown - To begin with, understand that your life as you know it is over. From here on till the day you die, I OWN you. Unless you want the world to know how much you love bananas.
Seema - Oh god please no! what do you mean “own” me?
Unknown - It means just that - you will be my property. You will do what I want, when I want, where I want and how I want anything I ask of you. The slightest hesitation will result in the video being released I assure you.
Seema - please I beg you there has to be another way! Please!
Unknown - Click a picture of yourself completely nude, with the entire face and front of your body clearly visible, and send it within 5min. The clock is ticking. Also, if the next message from you is not the photo- the video will be released.

Seema’s head was spinning. Suddenly she realized that this monster did in fact have total control over her. She would have to do anything he asked. The alternative was unimaginable. She knew this was not going to be the only thing her new “owner” will make her do. Losing her strength, she gave in to her fate.

Nobody other than her husband had seen her totally naked. And never had even he clicked a pic of her that way. Now here she was about to send a nude to some stranger. Tears rolled down her eyes as she undressed her trembling body. Imagine her shock when she realized that her pussy was soaking wet.

‘Impossible! what’s wrong with me!’ she screamed at herself. It was like she had no control. She couldn't believe that this whole terrible experience was making her sexually excited. But she knew the clock was ticking and somehow managed to click a picture. With her shaking hands she shared the picture. Staring at the screen as it displayed that her message had been delivered. She was hurt, afraid, panicked and lost. But mostly, she realized ashamedly, she was wet like a river.

Across the building, Arjun checked the image of the ripe and sexy but crying and afraid Indian aunty’s photo he just received on his phone. He felt his dick become hard as he knew he had won.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 03-12-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by tamannanav - 03-12-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 03-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 03-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 06-12-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by ronylol - 07-12-2018, 12:19 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 07-12-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 11-12-2018, 02:42 PM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by sarit11 - 20-12-2018, 06:00 AM
RE: The Darkness...!!! - by RoughGuy - 21-12-2018, 05:14 AM