Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 44 : Raajneeti

Part 1 : Prisoner's Dilemma

***********************************************************************************

Human beings live Life by experiencing it, and we can't do much about it.

We receive reality through our sense organs and perceive a version of that reality based on our individual consciousness. Per ontologists and phenomenologists, that version of reality is also a reality. We don't live Life by constantly dissecting each step with logical or scientific methods to peek behind the curtain of that stimulating experience by following the cartesian approach. We are not built that way to react to Life.

This is one of the places where Science and Philosophy clash the most. To obtain the truth, Science tends to reduce the grandiose experience of Life by treating everything objectively and dramatically diminishes the significance of the emotional adventure, the immersive experience human beings innately crave. 

However, this is also why we often get shocked when a close friend, a family member, husband, wife or a long-time trusted acquaintance betrays us. We don't expect or see that sort of betrayal creeping towards us after getting familiarised with those people.

After we label them as trustworthy enough to be in our close circle, while reacting to them, we heavily rely on the presupposition of their persona we gathered about them over time based on our intellect and the way those persons presented themselves to us in the past. 

Today Life is fast, and After a time, we just respond to people we know based on those outdated presumptions; we don't even bother to look at them properly and cease to analyze each action they take or even try to understand the gravity of their spoken words.

We don't constantly apply the cartesian methods when it comes to people loyal to us or supposed to be loyal to us..... or people we just know for a long time. 

But, once a person does something criminal in nature or gets betrayed, that person may become suspicious and look at those people or Life itself through a cynical lens.

That is precisely what is happening in this saga right now. All the presuppositions are getting pulverized. Everyone is getting reacquainted with each other. All the past relationships, Ashish-Mahesh, Mahesh-Shilpa, and Mahesh-Indra, are getting redefined as each one is discovering new dimensions of each one's persona they did not notice before. Green flags are turning into red flags, while everyone wants the other to throw the white flag of surrender.

After turning a new page of their ongoing tale, Shilpa & Ashish were busy co-writing their clandestine liaison and debating whether to add some raunchy adulterous forced cuckolding paragraphs in the next chapter.  (Events of Chapter 43,part2)

Meanwhile inside the washroom Mahesh was getting heckled by Inspector Indra via his phone.

First, Indra made a call, and Mahesh did not pick up.

Indra was persistent. He just can't wait to fuck Shilpa. He has been waiting for years.

Inspector Indra still remembers the first time that itch occurred. He was watching the television inside the drawing room on their first floor. Mahesh and Shilpa, back then, lived in a single storied house. They were newly married. 

Indra was on medical leave for two weeks. He got injured while chasing some goons. His ankle was busted, and amidst such agony, his gorgeous neighbor came like 'Zhandu balm' with a bucket full of wet clothes on her roof to dry washed clothes. Back then, Mahesh and Shilpa did not own a washing machine. 

Sitting Inside his house, peeking through the gap of window curtains, Indra saw Shilpa was wearing a white tshirt and no bra inside. Her boobs were freely undulating, and it was evident that she wasn't wearing any bra. 

Indra could tell she had just finished her shower, barely dried her hair and come to the roof to catch the dying midday sun, grabbing whatever was available in her sight to cover her body to complete this chore.

Her freshly showered, messy hair held up in a bunch on the top of her head. Drop by drop, water dripped from that bun, dribbling along her neck and disappearing inside her tshirt, soaking her white tees from inside. She gave each wet clothes a jerk before spreading it on the rope.

Each snapping, winnowing, and pulling off the wet clothes made the water droplets fly outwards, breaking the surface tension, and most of those landed on Shilpa's opulent breasts.

Indra could not believe what he was catching. With each passing second, Shilpa was throughly and gradually dampening her round tits.

Indra sat there and gawked how those perfect pairs of heavy tits bounced and wavered. By the time Shilpa was done with her errand, Indra could write down the diameter of her areola, tell the color of her nipples, and draw the entire shape of her supple boobs by looking at Shilpa's doused bosom area. He could even guess how much those weighted the way her wet tshirt was hugging her ripe racks. 

To Indra's amazement, his newlywed neighbor was absolutely clueless and unbothered by her semi-nudity. Her treasury was out in the open, and she was not concerned that somebody could be lusting over it. Indra guessed Shilpa had no idea how sexy she was. He was wrong.

Till Today Indra still did not figure out Shilpa's idiosyncrasy of 'Look but don't touch' attitude.

[Image: 301462916_ezgif-4-19a9e9b824.jpg]

For two weeks, Indra secretly watched Shilpa and thanked those goons for his injury. He was even thankful that crime and criminals exist in society.
 Shilpa worked in the beauty parlor that Rekha set up once. She was doing these chores after returning from her parlor, and most of the people at that time of the day were indoors.

Each day at the same time during the afternoon. Like clockwork, she came and unknowingly gave him a wet show of her tits. Each day she was more clueless about her clumsy show-off than the previous day. Indra could feel her melons inside his hands; he could taste them on his tongue; he had imagined how those smelled; he had already fucked those milk cans in his head by ramming his cock between them.

Indra thought she was the most beautiful and dumb woman he had ever seen. He assumed he had a sure shot at banging her. 

Why would he not be confident? 

He was a bulky muscular stud back then, and everyone watched when he used to walk his hellhound dog in the morning. Muscles tightening.. veins prominent on his broad forearms as he stirred his gigantic hound using its collar... him grunting, wiping sweat off his thick brows...his olive-colored camouflage patterned military tshirt getting drenched during that workout. (Explained in Chapter 29 part 1)

The women could imagine how he would look when pounding them, how he would yank their hair like that leash he was holding, how he would grunt while thrusting, how he would discipline them using the strength of his muscles in bed and how his sweaty balls would slap their skin, how that mighty fists would maul their assets, how that large palm would choke them and so forth. 

He was oozing hyper-masculinity and drenching all the unsatisfied housewives in the area who were into that kind of shit. The cherry on top was that he was a cop, and this combo was enough to make many women weak in their knees.

Indra was aware of that, and that gave him the confidence to pursue Shilpa, but he got rejected and ridiculed by her badly.

Shilpa was in love with Mahesh, a man she thought killed his first wife to be with her. Indra might be a local sex icon, but for Shilpa, Mahesh's balls were more hung than Indra's due to the daring act Shilpa thought Mahesh committed. In her mind, anybody can train their body, but very few can kill, and fewer even get away with it. She wanted the shrewd criminal, not the lawman.

On the other hand, Indra investigated the death of Rekha, and he knew there was no foul play; there were no big balls in Mahesh's trunk. So Initially, Indra could not understand why a clueless bimbo like Shilpa, who shook her wet titties on the roof daily, was so much in love with Mahesh. Indra knew Shilpa had an affair with Mahesh when he was married, so she got a bad rep already in his book.

Eventually, Mahesh bought Shilpa a Washing Machine. Good for Shilpa but bad for Indra; his occasional peeping during the weekends gets less entertaining. 

Shilpa would still wear no bra just after taking her shower, and her hair would be damp enough to slightly soak her dress, but the washed clothes were not watery enough; thus, no thoroughly drenched dress and no transparent boobs, only her soaked nipples played peek-a-boo with him if he was lucky.

Even that privilege was gone once Mahesh turned their house into a two-storied building.

That itch to bed Shilpa has turned into an allergic rash after Indra gave Mahesh the proposal of being the bull of their marriage, taking advantage of his Ashish conundrum, the bully boss situation.

Mahesh has not accepted that proposition yet, but Indra does not care. (Indra gave that proposal in chap 42.part 1)

Indra was calling Mahesh nonstop like a maniac, and Mahesh was just staring at the screen.

By this time, Mahesh has realized either he has to let Ashish humiliate his wife just like this and eventually go to jail or let Indra take the lead in his sex life and earn promotions by helping Priyanka.

Mahesh did not pick up the calls; instead, he messaged Indra. He has no choice. He needs Indra's illegal videos to send Ashish to jail. He needs those videos fast as Shilpa has come to the office, and now their(Mahesh-Shilpa) identities are about to be revealed at any moment.(Indra-Mahesh plan explained in Chap 42)

#I can't talk.#- Mahesh whatsapps him.

#*dick pic*# - From Indra with a note #You think Shilpa would like the 'big  gun of the law' Mahesh?#

Mahesh cringes, looking at Indra's dick pic, and groans inside **Is this what it comes to now? Do I have to interview dick pics for my wife? Is this how my life gonna be?***
Mahesh has no idea how to respond. Never in his life had he thought he would be facing such a situation- outside, his bully boss is feasting on his wife, and here his neighbor is asking him to rate his dick.

INDRA:

#Why so silent, cucky? I know she will like my dick, the righteous tool of law# Indra's following message forgetting his promise to be a respecting Bull to Mahesh's marriage.

Indra is validating his sudden harsh, offensive behavior towards Mahesh by tapping into past neighborly quarrels---'The time the mechanics unintentionally dropped some concretes inside Indra's boundary while installing A.C. Mahesh refused to clean that up because of the rude way Indra asked him to do that ',---- or 'the time Indra's boundary wall got covered by moss due to the flower plants Shilpa cultivated inside her portion of land,'---or that time Rahul was burning firecrackers nonstop and as a lawman, he was supposed to stop him after a certain hour'- the common neighborly quarrels which actually are a poor excuse to hide neighborly jealousy.' 

Man's inhumanity to man' again finds an excuse.(From Chap 43)

Mahesh rolls his eyes ***The man is in love with his dick!!!! And continue to portray his dick as synonymous with the Law. What is wrong with him?***

A chill spreads throughout his body, reading the word 'cucky.' Mahesh is pretty sure he is not a cuckold as Ashish used to be very fond of Rekha in college, but no cuck fantasy occurred in Mahesh's mind back then. Ashish was not as dashingly handsome as he is now, but still, he was a pretty boy for his age.

Mahesh can't back out now. He falsely admitted to Indra in the security officer station that he is a cuckold husband and Ashish is taking advantage of it. The lie he sold Indra to cover his reasons for murdering the autowala is founded on the false claim that he is a cuckold husband.(Mahesh's narration is in Chap 42)

He can't alter his story now as Indra and Mahesh killed a man together. Any discrepancy in his story will ruin this shaky partnership and arouse suspicions in Indra's mind. If a man (Indra) was that quick to kill another man for his wife's pussy, Mahesh could only imagine how much quicker he would be in eliminating Mahesh if Indra got a whiff of the treacherous lies in his story. (That incident is from chap 41)

#Yes, I think she will like it# Mahesh cursing inside while typing those words.

#She is a size queen, isn't she?!! Yeah, those pair of big titties need big dick# Indra replies, not holding back. 

Why would he? If Shilpa had just an affair, Indra would not dare to interfere in their Life. Many things have changed socio-economically where they live since the last time Indra flirted with Shilpa 9 years ago.

One can't tease a sophisticated woman like Shilpa just cause she is having an affair, even if one has a hunch about it.

But Indra now knows that Shilpa and Mahesh have opened their marriage, living a cuckold lifestyle the way Mahesh permitted Shilpa to go to another man's house every day in broad daylight. That is the first thing Shilpa does each day after waking up; she cucks her husband by visiting another man's house. Indra saw it with his own eyes. 

So why would he get a chance if the marriage is open? He has lost his peak, but he was a heartthrob of women once, and that sort of repeated validation from women stacks up. Those stacked-up sweet ego-boosting memories are unerasable and forever become part of one's confidence.

#What is a size queen?# Mahesh asks via message, dumb folded by the usage of strange sexual lingo.

#You are a cuck and don't know what a size queen is? The women who like big dicks# Indra reply back with annoyance.

Mahesh is clueless about sexual innuendos and terms regarding cuckolding. His knowledge is limited to what Rahul sent him to purposefully poison his mind and what he searched on his own. (Rahul-Chap33)

Mahesh feels disgusted, and his ego-biased brain lets him judge while he is on the verge of pimping his wife out to inspector Indra**Do people really look up these terms? Who got time to make these names? Man meets woman. They have sex. End it there.No need to write a dictionary on it. What's wrong with these people?**

#Yeah, She likes it big# Mahesh reluctantly texts back. Mahesh dies inside typing that cause there is much truth in that text, as he saw with his own eyes Shilpa begging Ashish to mount her with his mammoth cock in the parking lot and now knows she later even let him nut in her pussy.(Chap 40 & Chap 42)

#You can't satisfy Shilpa, can you cucky? She does not like your dick anymore, isn't that the truth, cucky?# Indra replies immediately. Mahesh is a cuck husband in Indra's mind, and he should be enjoying this sort of smack-talking.

Whatever Mahesh searched on the internet, he got the idea that humiliation is an aspect of cuckolding. He has no idea that he can opt out of the humiliation part. The whole thing seems bizarre to him.

#You got a tiny dick, don't you cucky? You and Shilpa don't need to worry about it anymore. I will take care of your marriage.# Indra hurriedly texts with more trash talking after getting no reply from Mahesh.

About his dick, Mahesh is puzzled. He can't get hard anymore. He tried to masturbate in the morning to release his frustration, but he could not get it up. He has no idea Rahul is drugging him with finasteride and making him suffer erectile dysfunctionality.(Explained Chap 31)

# Don't need to be shy about your tiny dick, cucky. Did you talk to Shilpa rani? Our sexy cuckqueen.# Indra gets to the important bit.
This time Mahesh reply 

#Yes, I have.She is feeling shy, though.# He keeps the bait of his wife's pussy alive. He needs to.

Indra felt Shilpa might say that judging how skittish she behaved last night, he accidentally caught her wearing that skimpy transparent frock with a hotwife-slut chain around her tiny hip and a butt plug shoved inside her ass. (Indra witnessed that in Chap 35)

#We can start slow. Ask her to wear a similar short lengthed dress and drop something on the floor while I am at your house. I think this time she will feel different. She likes to show off her big butt to her bulls, does not she cucky?# Indra sleazily suggests and adds a captioned pic to titillate the cuck husband's (Mahesh's) imagination.

Mahesh gulps, looking at the picture and reading the caption: Dare for her-accidentally drop something, so you can flash your ass to a neighbor.'

#Yes. I can ask her to do that. I would very much like her to do that in front of you, Indra.# Mahesh tangles himself further inside the quagmire of cuckolding. 

[Image: 301309569_1.jpg]

#I know you will like it, Mahesh ....and Shilpa will love it, too.# Indra is pleased with Mahesh's response and adds another gif.

Mahesh shivers looking at the gif. An agape mouth woman with a flushed face lying on the couch and a man spooning her from the side, sliding his cock in 'n out of her pussy while rubbing her clit. Another man is holding the married woman's hand while sitting on a separate couch beside her. Clearly, this is the supportive cuck husband; he even got a stupid smile on his face.

***Is this gonna be my future?*** Mahesh burns in humiliation but sees no way out of this inevitability.

[Image: 301309574_4.gif]

Getting no reply from Mahesh, Indra assumes his cuck neighbor is flabbergasted by his cuck fantasy and taunts him 
#This is what you think about day and night, don't you, cucky? This is what you desire the most. This is what makes you feel alive. You want it to happen. You need this in your life. Admit it, cucky#

Mahesh looks at the previous gif and embarrasses himself further

#Yes Indra this is what I deeply want. I want Shilpa to get pleasured like that woman #

#That woman is Shilpa. Yes, whatever pics I send you, you need to imagine the women as Shilpa and the bull as me. Understand cucky? You cucks shake your dicks fantasizing things. You people live in your head. You can do this. Say it...Saaaaayyy it..Say 'that is Shilpa, and that is me'..saay it cucky#

Indra rouses him further.

At precise time ego crushing moanings of Shilpa starts to come from the office room outside, defeating the wooshing of water from the faucet.

Every inch of Mahesh feels that humiliation. Blood rises to his head in anger. His bully boss is making his wife moan like a harpy right now.
But he can do nothing at this moment to stop it.

Instead, his trembling fingers type :
#Yes Indra, that is Shilpa. You are pleasuring her good. I can feel how much she likes the way she is clutching my hand.# Mahesh slowly embraces his cuck-husband role.

Indra sends him another captioned pic with the text :

#But One time will not be enough for your wife. Is it cucky? She will like it so much that she will ask you for another cuckolding session. You know that cucky don't you? You know in your heart that I am better than you, and Shilpa will know it. You will also be dying for another session, cucky, would not you? What will you say to her?#

The picture that Indra sent is of a big-breasted woman, and the caption says: Babe, may our neighbor fuck me again Today?

Outside, Shilpa's moan is loudening. Clearly, Ashish is giving Shilpa another orgasm, and Mahesh knows that is true in his heart. Ashish has a way of making Shilpa cum over and over again. He has encountered that phenomenon before.

Like a defeated and dishonored warrior, Mahesh types to Indra 

#I will give her permission to have sex with you, Indra. I will say 'Yes' #
[Image: 301490621_hotwife-regular-sex-with-neighbor.png]

Like Shilpa's ecstatic moaning, Indra's harassment of Mahesh only escalates.

He texts Mahesh :
#After the second time, she will understand how much of a big cuck you are, Mahesh. I will visit your house when you are at work. Can you stop me, cucky? You know, Shilpa, at that point, could not. She will give in to my persuasion and let me have her behind your back. She loves to have sex with her bulls behind your back, does not she?# 

For his own benefit, Indra provokes Mahesh by reminding him of how Shilpa went on a lunch date with Ashish without informing Mahesh and even agreed to let Ashish fuck her in the parking lot.

Indra adds a new gif with his pic.

Mahesh swallows his ego while watching the captioned gif: You are at work, and your wife just gave into your persuasive neighbor.

Listening to Shilpa's real-time delirious screams coming from the room, Mahesh describes the gif, exhaling sighs of regret #Indra, You are fucking my Shilpa good from behind. You two look very intimate, and she seems to like the way you grabbing her hair#

Charged up, Indra fires his next text :

# That's right, cucky. We will have sweaty chemistry, and she will like my domination. That's what she is into, isn't she? Rough stuff. After fucking me behind your back, she is gonna leak all day thinking about me, and next time she will call me on her own. That's what you want, cucky, don't you? You want me to take over your sex life.#

He adds another captioned pic: Your wife called the neighbor while you were at work. Looks like he fixed the leak.

Meanwhile, Mahesh has lost count of how many times Ashish has made Shilpa cum. Her high-pitched bliss is achieving new octane with each passing minute.

Mahesh stood like an idiot of his own making and type to appease Indra in response to the pic where a guy is prone-boning a woman.

#You are stretching my wife's pussy good, Indra.#

[Image: 301330930_ezgif-4-b0d51c5bd8.gif]

Brimming with joy, Indra types back :
#You bet I am. I will turn her married pussy into a fucked up cunt. She will be addicted to that. Now she will ride my dick on your marital bed after you leave for work. Can you stop me from fucking your wife's brain out in your bedroom cucky?I am gonna cum all over her sexy body.I will turn her into my cumdump#

He adds two gifs.

Mahesh is feeling dizzy. He is in no way prepared to tackle this kind of dual humiliation. Outside, his bully boss has turned his wife into a lusty creature moaning into an animalistic passion and inside, his neighbor is describing his future cuck-life using language worse than a sailor's foul tongue.
Mahesh reads the latest captioned pics.

First gif in which, On a bed, an enthusiastic woman humping a guy staying on top. This is supposed to be his marital bed, and Indra is gonna use Shilpa's thighs just like that to make her grind her pussy back and forth on his dick.

The caption says: Your wife has been banging the neighbor after you leave for work.

The next pic is of a woman whose upper torso is covered with thick ropes of semen, and she is looking at the bull with appreciative jovial eyes and an agape mouth holding his still erect cock.

The caption says: After fucking her brain's out, you shoot your load all over your neighbor's wife.

Mahesh hears the word 'cumming' uttered in a shrill voice outside the washroom. Horror grips his heart and crushes it with excruciating fear and pain.

His helpless eyes look upon the gifs and captions. He knows some of these are bound to happen. These are just alternate realities.

His robotic fingers type to Indra, his wife's future bull :

#Yes Indra.I want you to fuck my wife in our bedroom, on our bed.#

[Image: 301330929_ezgif-4-5dfeeb956a.gif]

Indra writes back :
 #She will be addicted to my dick. She will play it risky. She will start to spend time with me just an hour before you come home. She will want you to smell me upon her, desperate to tell you that I am better than you.
 Soon I will start to leave my loads in her married cunt, a warm homecoming gift for you. That's what you want, don't you cucky? Clean your wife's fucked up soppy cunt of my semen.
 She will not tell you what you are eating from her pussy, and neither will you!! But she will know just like you that you have turned into a bull cum eating sissy. One day, you will come home and find I am banging your heated wife on your bed like an animal. What will you do, cucky? Will you have the balls to stop us?#

Mahesh does not have the balls to stop Ashish right now. Outside one orgasm of Shilpa blending into another.

Indra has sent three more gifs with captions.

Pic 1: A overtly cheerful woman is about to give a blowjob while kneeling in the kitchen, holding an erect cock. The bull's cock almost smacked the married woman's face.

Caption: Your wife did not care you would be home in an hour. She will still suck every drop of your neighbor's cock till you get home.

Mahesh feels a knot in his belly, thinking *Is this how gonna my Shilpa forget about making dinner for me after getting addicted to Indra's cock? Indra's meat in our Kitchen. Shilpa serving him with such enthusiasm instead of taking care of our family...God what am I getting into?...what the hell I am thinking?*

Pic 2: A woman reminiscing the blissful sex she just had with closing her eyes. She looks satisfied. She is touching her lips as if she feels wicked for enjoying the raunchy deed; her wedding ring is on display. She is leaning against a couch, her thighs are spread, a big dollop of thick cum dribbling out of her freshly ravished pussy.

Caption: How would you like to come home to this knowing your neighbor just left?

Mahesh shivers looking at this pic. He encountered this scenario just a while ago. Instead of his neighbor, his bully boss's cum was seeping out of Shilpa's pussy.

Pic 3: A woman is roughly getting fucked in the doggy style.Seems like the woman is lost in the act and has forgotten all about the world.

Caption: You will never forget the moment when you got home and saw your wife being wildly fucked by your neighbor.

Outside, Shilpa's multiple O's rising to a crescendo and making Mahesh imagine these women in the pics as Shilpa herself, just like Indra wanted him to.

Living the nightmare, Mahesh's frigid hand types # I can't stop you, Indra. I Can't Stop Shilpa either.#

[Image: 301309766_ezgif-4-ce25004d3e.gif]

Indra quickly replies # That's right, cucky you can't. You can't match the passion. You know it. That is what you want to feel, cucky, don't you? You get hard when other men lust upon your wife. You want your wife to get the best possible sexual pleasure she can get, and I am the best of the best. 

You want to test your wife's love for you. You want to separate her heart from the needs of her pussy. You want her to emotionally hurt you. That's what you crave deep inside. Then you want to claim her back by putting your dicklet inside her destroyed pussy. You want her to restore your crushed masculinity afterward.#

Mahesh feels bitter reading that. **There are philosophies behind this? Who came up with these ideas? Probably cuck husbands to repair their dignity while listening to their whore wives getting pounded by their bulls.**

The problem is Mahesh knows he is getting cucked by Ashish right now, and to stop that, He will need Indra cuck him in the future. Probably tonight. He is afraid he will have to embrace some of these philosophies to endure those moments of humiliation.

He can't even turn it into a threesome session, making this whole thing with Indra an event of wife sharing. Right now, he is suffering from erectile dysfunction. Being a voyeur, being a pretending cuck, is the only way for him.

With a broken spirit, Mahesh predicts his cuck future to Indra, turning himself into a cuck poet:
 #Yes Indra, you are right. I want her to love me beyond the pleasure of the flesh. I want to know that we love each other's souls. That is more important to me. I want to mate with her in the emotional realm. I want our relationship to evolve into something more beautiful and meaningful than just the vagina and penis. Sex is just a bodily craving that lets us connect with our base animal self.#

Mahesh is surprised that he came up with this bullshit, bullshit that he does not believe in.

Indra yawns reading that, but this line of thinking from Mahesh works in his favor. He is kind of surprised that his neighbor thinks this stuff. He never guessed Mahesh could be capable of this type of thinking.

He asserts his dominance, though :
#Yeah, but your wife can't escape the animal hunger, does she? Neither can you. I will make you send your wife to my house wearing slutty dress. She will sneak out from the back door when nobody is in my house. I will fuck her against my bedroom window and make you watch while you jerk off sitting in your house. Both of your souls will look into each other while my dick wrecks her married cunt#

He mocks Mahesh and sends two more captioned gifs. Indra finds it extremely funny while typing the word 'soul.'

Pic 1: A hesitant woman wearing only her panty looking at her neighbor's house, bracing her naked boobs with one arm. She appears eager, feeling the thrill of going to her neighbor like this but confused about whether it would be a wise idea. The look on her face and how she is biting her lips with her teeth say she will eventually go over to the neighbor's house, overcoming her mental wrestling.

Caption: I'm really nervous, Babe! Are you sure you want me to go topless around our neighbors?

Mahesh feels that if this bull-hotwife arrangement with Indra works out as Indra is planning and Shilpa likes having sex with Indra, she might do this, considering his wife always likes to tease. He can still remember how she showed off her cleavage provoking everyone the other day on the street when he was dropping her off near Ashish's complex. (Happened in chap 16)

But there was always the assurance that she only likes to entice but not let others take a bite. He has seen it before. Her kink is to entice men, and if anybody approaches her, she shuts them down very rudely. He asked her once, and she told him she gets a power trip by doing that.

Gif 2: A husband watches his wife getting fucked from behind in a standing position against a window.

Mahesh can't protest any of it despite knowing how dangerous these fantasies of Indra are. He needs those videos from him to trap Ashish.

Outside, Shilpa has become quiet.No sound is coming. Mahesh bitterly assumes Ashish has filled her pussy up once more and taking a break.

That does not give Mahesh any relief. Those sounds he heard are forever gonna haunt his memory. As long as he lives, he will painfully remember how his enemy destroyed his wife's pussy after caging him inside a washroom unless he destroys Ashish and becomes reborn as a triumphant man.

So he starts writing to Indra in the hope of that victory :

#I would love that Indra. That is so erotic watching her at your house. Seeing her through my bedroom window. A fantasy comes true. It feels like our souls communicating with each other through silence. The language of pure love getting spoken with our eyes.#

[Image: 301309578_ezgif-5-a4f1645f77.gif]

On the receiving end, Indra chokes on the cup of tea he was drinking, almost bursting out in laughter while reading his new 'cuck poet' neighbor.

Indra thinks he is nailing the role of a bull, as his assumption is based upon the false fact that Mahesh is a natural cuck who likes this kind of sexual fantasy.

He grows bolder and demands through text  :
#Next, I will fuck your whore wife's ass. She likes to be called dirty names, does not she? I saw the hotwife-slut chain around her ass Yesterday. You want to turn me your wife into a proper whore don't you cucky? That is your secret dream.Saay it. Admit that you want me to turn her into anal loving whore.#

Along with that massage came a captioned pic which sank Mahesh's heart. By now, he has really started to treat these women as Shilpa.

The pic is of a face-down ass-up woman spreading her bubble butt, keeping her legs separated balancing her weight on her knees. Her glossy voluminous ass globes are smeared with her bull's jizz.

The caption says: Fucking your neighbor's wife in the ass was never something you got tired of doing.

Sinking deep into the rabbit hole of cuckolding, Mahesh feels dizzy imagining Indra ramming his dick inside Shilpa's apple bottom.

He did not have to imagine much. Getting no fast reply from him. Indra sends a new text with a gif.

The gif is of a thick-butted woman who is getting mounted by her bull in the bed from behind.

The caption says: Your wife, Your bed, Your friend, Your view.

Indra's message says :
I am your friend, am I not Mahesh? Was not I a friend in need?#

Indicating the murder of the autowala, Indra has helped him to cover up and will execute two more drug peddlers tonight to close the case putting the blame of the murder charge on these two thugs who have no connection whatsoever with the autowala's case.

By now, Mahesh had realized Indra had purposefully created or downloaded these captioned gifs to give a pictorial presentation when Mahesh was not picking up his phone. Mahesh has no doubt that Indra has more such captioned gifs on his phone to stimulate the nonexistent cuck itch Indra thinks exists within him.

[Image: 301309576_ezgif-2-fd72bcfe8a.gif]

At this very juncture, Mahesh heard a bang on the door. "Open the door, Mahesh."(continuation of events from Chap 43 part 2)
Ashish orders from outside.

Mahesh hurriedly puts his phone in his pocket, stops the faucet and opens the door after putting the bin in its place.

Ashish thought he would storm inside and straight up start beating Mahesh for making the love of his life, Shilpa, go through all the horrendous sexual encounters she did not like.
Man's inhumanity to man always finds a reason. This time it came as a knight in shining armor to restore and protect his lady-love.

He storms in. He closes the door, but he halts seeing Mahesh smiling.

Mahesh's presupposition about Indra was getting shattered a while ago.

Watching Mahesh grin, it is Ashish's turn to discard his presuppositions about Mahesh.

Mahesh starts speaking immediately,"Listen, bro, about earlier. I had to act. You see, I am Shilpa's neighbor. Her husband is my friend. It would have been awkward when she would tell my friend, her husband, that I did nothing when you were about to have sex with her. So I was putting up a show." Mahesh blatantly lies, wearing his sleazy smile. (event happened in Chap 42)

Ashish is amused and surprised by the audacity of Mahesh. Even now, when Mahesh's back is pressed against a wall, he does not admit that he is Shilpa's real husband and shows no sign of asking for forgiveness by confessing whatever awful he planned to ruin him(Ashish).

"I see." Ashish plays along. He is stark naked. He starts walking towards the washroom counter.

Mahesh peeks at his swindling junk. It is huge. It is like a weapon. A destructive tool to massacre pussies by pleasure and pain. Mahesh has no idea how Shilpa takes that beast inside her. He assumes it must split her apart.

"Very clever of you, Mahesh." Ashish grins back, standing infront of the wall-size mirror and frames, "Yeah, I am also sorry about how I treated you back there. You know I always felt an inferiority complex towards you."

Mahesh feigns a shock, "I give you complex?"

Ashish throws a glance at him standing side-faced, "Yeah. You know about the whole Rekha thing. She chose you, and it crushed my ego forever. I know that you are a  better man than me. I was afraid that that whore (Shilpa) out there would choose you over me. I acted like a coward back there."

Ashish provokes Mahesh by calling Shilpa a 'whore'. Now that he knows Mahesh is Shilpa's husband.

Mahesh feels the pain. A while ago, Indra called Shilpa a whore. Now Ashish is calling her a whore. He himself called her a whore over the phone couple of hours ago.
Mahesh laughs though and  points  towards his dick," Bro, you are packing an anaconda between your legs and afraid that 'whore' out there will pick me over you?"

Ashish makes a face, "Duh!!! Mahesh, you are in the corporate world. The market always tells the truth. Look at the market. Men buy sex dolls and flashlight pussies, and women buy small sex toys for orgasms. Those toys women buy do not even always look like dicks!!! What does that tell you about what women want? Men are visual creatures. We need a feminine body, but women need more than a body. In fact, the market is saying they don't even care for a body much."

Ashish purposefully confuses Mahesh making him think Shilpa is attracted to him not cause of his physical attributes.

Mahesh feels a little bit good. He is not a handsome man like Ashish, but growing up in a joint family, he knew what women like to hear most. That's how he has attracted women and even married two beautiful ladies like, Rekha and Shilpa.

Mahesh disagrees, though, maintaining his jovial countenance, "You are modest, Bro..You are a hot stud..I can see why the whore behaves like a whore around you."
Ashish lightly slaps his magnificent face in the mirror and states, "She is not being a cock hungry whore Mahesh. She is a hypergamous whore."

Mahesh frowns, "Hypergamous?"

Ashish slaps the other cheek admiring his own face, "Yeah, women who like to go out with men who got higher social status than her...In a nutshell, she is a gold-digging whore."

Mahesh pales. He knows Shilpa likes nice things, and he was just accusing her the other day about it.(From Chap 28,pt 1)

"You are wrong." Mahesh laughs again but is not much confident this time.

Ashish smirks, "Yesterday, I bought her some dress. That whore agreed to mount dildos on her bathroom wall, and we had a nice video session. She called herself my personal pornstar."   (From Chap 34)

Mahesh gulps. He knows that is true, and Ashish knows he only needs to tell the truth with a spin.

He continues, "Today, I took her to a fancy restaurant, and that filthy whore agreed to have sex with me in the damn parking lot. Before that, I made her wear her panty on her face promising her to buy the priciest dish there. That shameless whore did it. She wore her panty on her whore face and sat there infront of a restaurant full of people, like what you expect from a public whore." (Chap 39)

Another series of truths but narrated in a way that entirely changes how those events actually occurred. 

Now Ashish is laughing and insulting Mahesh's wife to his face.

Mahesh gorges his pride, thinking **Is this what this is? Shilpa got seduced for his money?**

That only makes him more determined to earn promotions in a crooked way by helping C.E.O. Priyanka. Initially, his plan was to get those by blackmailing Ashish, but he now knows he needs to remove Ashish from his life entirely.

Ashish squats down and opens a cabinet beside the washroom counter to get a towel.

Mahesh can't help but notice how offensively his cock is hanging in this position along with his tennis size balls. 

One thing he is happy about is that that cock is dry, which means Ashish was not fucking his wife. Still, he gave Shilpa many orgasms that made Mahesh embrace the theory that Shilpa might be attracted to Ashish cause of his money more than his physical attributes.

Mahesh concurs with Ashish, "You might be right about that. She was..."

Ashish does not let him finish, "Might be right? Bro, She was crying after I sent you inside the washroom. She told me I am a misogynistic pig for making her naked in front of you. Then I told her I was gonna buy her a custom-made new hip chain. The hotwife-slut steel chain she is wearing...yeah, like that one. 
Instead, I said it would be pure gold, but the engraved words would be 'Cheap-whore'. Her crying stopped, and look."

Ashish held his hand up, "She could not stop cumming like gold-digging whore she is after I made that offer."

Mahesh looks away in agony and struggles to maintain a smile, "Yeah, dude, I got it..."

Ashish smirks at his reaction. His palm and his wrist are coated with Shilpa's dried nectar.

He smells it, forcefully inhaling that feminine musk, "Ahhhh...but you know what, that pussy is good...thanks, bro, for appointing her as my maid. Her cunt is tight; it grips well, it is always wet...I mean, you are aware of that, right?.. You were her bull...you know how heavenly her pussy is, and she likes to fuck...yeah, she loves sex."

Mahesh forcefully grins, his face getting red in humiliation, "Yeah ...She loves sex...I think she played me, you know. I think she used me to get this maid job 'cause she does not want to fuck me anymore after she got this job. She has landed a whale-You."

Ashish shrugs, "Come on, man!! You are a playa!! Deepti was saying in front of you the other day you got a beautiful wife...you know the rules of the hook-up games...You can't trust these gold-digging whores...That whore out there is a side hustle for a married man like you...mad respect, though !!! You played the game well as a married man !!!! ... I am keeping her around 'cause she is a natural squirter".

He throws the towel in the air and catches it, "That's why I need this towel. That whore makes a great amount of mess. I will make her squirt for some more days, then move on to the next pussy. Smash and move on, bro, my philosophy. Never settle."

That gives great relief to Mahesh, knowing Ashish is not reciprocating whatever lust Shilpa has for him; he is looking for a temporary hook-up.

Then again, this 'temporary phase' will be painful for Mahesh as Ashish just said on his face that he is about to fuck Shilpa.

Ashish knows Mahesh is stalling. Ashish is well aware Mahesh can't go out of this office room. Otherwise, everyone outside will think Ashish is fucking Shilpa. Mahesh needs to stay here, and Ashish needs him here to keep his future wife's dignity intact.

Mahesh nods and tries to manipulate Ashish, "Yeah, you are right, and I don't blame her. She is what she is. She is doing it for her self-interest. You always said that you are a hardcore capitalist, and the guy you frequently quote, what is his name, "Adam eve?"

Ashish snickers, "Adam Smith. The father of modern economics. It is not from the benevolence of the butcher...."(This tendency of Ashish was mentioned in Chap 26 part 1)

Mahesh chimes in and finishes it, surprising Ashish, "It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves not to their humanity but to their self-love and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages....Nobody but a beggar chooses to depend chiefly upon the benevolence of his fellow-citizens."

Ashish is genuinely impressed by the fact that he got the quote right and how far Mahesh would go to manipulate him.

**How did I not see this before? I knew he was clever, but I had no idea that he was this cunning**

"I would clap, but I got this towel!!! But Bravo, Mahesh !!! You nailed what the 'father of modern capitalism' said.." Ashish gives him an appreciative look.

Mahesh grins broadly, "Yeah, you said it so many times I just know it by heart. I agree with that guy. When all the people work on their self-interest , the whole society benefits, and we all prosper as a country."

Ashish agrees wholeheartedly,"A farmer does not produce crops to feed the entire society. He does it to feed his family and sell the rest in the market to support his family financially. He cultivates crops out of self-interest, not out of his goodwill, to take care of the people in society, but that does not make him a bad person. In fact, by taking care of himself, he is indirectly helping society."

Mahesh spins his dice carefully, "Self-interest is the key. We eventually spread universal love by loving ourselves and addressing our needs."

Ashish curls his lips upwards, admiring him, "Yeah, that is upon which the entire world is standing. The capitalist world. I like Adam Smith. He spoke common sense. He basically said we need to stop making everything about 'Humanity,' 'morality' and let's get realistic about how the world works and what people really are....what they want..what they need."

Mahesh threw the bait. Now it is time to reel it in.

He leads Ashish to see things from a certain angle, "So you can see sometimes people do dumb shits to satisfy their self-interest. A guy like you who agrees with that principle should understand an ambitious person's compulsive actions to fulfill her self-interest."

Ashish discerns where it is going. Mahesh is beating the bushes and prepping him up to forgive him(Mahesh) for trying to weave a conspiratorial web around him. 

Ashish cognizes that Mahesh is utilizing the philosophy Ashish believes in to save himself, and Mahesh is exploiting Shilpa's 'gold-digging whore' persona, which Ashish put in his head as an example to justify his criminal deeds.

Ashish comes forward, sauntering, "Yes, you are right. It is human nature."

Mahesh intentionally appears grief-stricken in agreement, "Yes, it is. We should empathize with that and learn to forgive people for attaining a better version of ourselves. I think we should end this silly rivalry between us. Let's be bros again, bro. What say you?!"

Mahesh extends a hand, urging Ashish to shake it with a sad expression on his face as if their friendship means everything to him.

Ashish notices his doleful expression and gets stunned ** Motherfucker !!! He is using the 'frontalis muscles' to appear sad**

Ashish had hooked up with some guys from the VLSI domain in college to make a face recognition app project. Their job was to gather around all the students they could find on the campus and make them sit in front of a camera. Those students have to give sad, happy, angry etc. expressions. They literally have to beg people to participate in that project. During that time, he got acquainted with the workings of various facial muscles, and the contraction of the frontalis muscles indicates faking sadness.

**How did I miss this con artist living right under my nose all these years**

cartesian approach is useful sometimes.

Ashish accepts Mahesh's hand, gripping it lightly, "I agree. We should acknowledge we are humans. We are flawed but yeah, *chuckling*, 'bros before hoes.'"

Mahesh smiles gleefully. His plan is working. He has managed to mellow down Ashish's temper towards him.

At that moment, Mahesh sees a new way out, a clean chit from the man he tried to destroy.

Mahesh enthusiastically shakes his hand and says in a concerning tone, "That's right, bro. Wear some condoms. You never know how these gold-digging whores might trap you. Better stop fucking her altogether. It is time you marry some good woman."

Ashish ignores him and his eyes blaze while shaking Mahesh's hand," However, Adam Smith was not entirely right about self-interest. John Nash proved him wrong with his 'game theory' and won the Nobel prize in 1994."

And he suddenly presses Mahesh's grip with a bone-crushing force out of the blue, making Mahesh squeal in pain.

Ashish continues watching his confused enemy writhing in agonizing pain, and he grits his teeth, stating, "You see Mahesh, not always self-interest of one leads to the total welfare of the society."

Mahesh contorts his face and struggles to get out of that steel grip, but Ashish seizes his palm with herculean force and pulls Mahesh towards him while spitting words between his teeth, "Sometimes the growth of one individual hinders the growth of the entire society. 'The Nash equilibrium' must be obtained for optimal outcome."

He lets Mahesh go, and Mahesh slowly drops to the floor, bitching in pain.
"I think....oh...man...you broke my hand." Mahesh feels dazed; he did not expect this at all.

Ashish looks at him from above, with visible disgust on his face, "No, I did not. Just brotherly love. You know the type of one you showed when we shook our hands earlier. Excuse me now, I got a whore to fuck. Clean up this washroom, please."

Ashish makes it seem as if this sudden rage against Mahesh is rendered because earlier, Mahesh was trying to exert dominance in front of Shilpa by unnecessarily mauling Ashish's hand, engaging in a pissing contest to win Shilpa's reverence.     (Happened in Chap 42 pt 2)

Ashish needed an excuse to keep Mahesh inside the washroom. After having a hearty conversation, it would not make sense to keep him here. Indirectly He did Mahesh a favor for both of their self-interests.

Ashish gets out of the washroom quickly with a complete hard-on.

Mahesh looks at his bruised hand and takes out his phone in anger. Indra has been sending him several texts and pics. Mahesh does not look at them. He replied on whatsapp based on the last captioned gif he saw.

#Yes Indra. You are my friend. You are a true friend. I will beg you to fuck my whore wife in the ass on my bed. I want that cuck's view. You will have Shilpa tonight.#

Mahesh embraces his cuck husband's role to destroy Ashish by choosing Indra as Shilpa's bull.

Inside he justifies, and his presuppositions about Shilpa crumbles ***Shilpa is having sex with Ashish. Indra is just another dick to secure our future !! She can take it.
Rekha gave Shilpa a job in her beauty parlor. Shilpa played kid games with her kid(Rahul). Rekha trusted her and let Shilpa into her family. Then she fucked her husband(Mahesh), in Rekha's own shop. 
Isn't that definition of a 'whore' from the women folk's perspective? We often define the term 'whore' from a male perspective judging women for cheating on their husbands and forgetting there is another version of it. Maybe Indra and Ashish are right....She is a whore. I married a whore did not I?.***

Indra replies back #Excellect cucky. Excellent !!! Tonight I will change your marriage forever#

Mahesh is fuming in anger at Ashish. Sitting on the washroom floor, Mahesh speculates ** Indra can not shit where he lives. Shilpa needs to have sex with  Indra a couple of times before and after getting those illegal videos from Indra to send Ashish to jail. After that, Shilpa just can stop the sexual arrangement by giving any excuse. She needs to cry sometimes to dissuade Indra. Indra can not have Shilpa without her consent. He can't create a ruckus just beside his house. He got an appearance to maintain. All Shilpa and I need to do is to let Indra have his fun for some time and end his fun once our self-interests are fulfilled.**

Mahesh's self-interest has caused the death of one person already(autowala), another (Harsh) lost his family--- black money was used to shut the mouth of Harsh's wife---- another woman got ra**ped(Shilpa), which triggered 'vigilantism' from Ashish and Mr.Gilani----- a medically certified mentally ill person (Rahul) got dragged into this mess and start using legal medicines for nefarious purposes. 

Two more people are going to die tonight at Indra's hand to cover up autowala's murder.

The moneymaking idea Mahesh gave C.E.O. Priyanka to ruin Ashish's career will cause thousands of shareholders to lose money. Furthermore, he is willing to use illegal videos to reach his goals; those videos are illegal for a reason. (Mahesh-Priyanka plan explained in Chap 37)

His self-interest is creating havoc in society.

The 'Game theory' mathematician John Nash used to explain Adam Smith's shortcomings about self-interest to psychology students is known as 'Prisoner's Dilemma', which was developed to mitigate the cold war situation between U.S.A. and USSR in the 1950s.

Looking at Today's Ukraine-Russia situation seems like nothing has changed.

Prisoner's Dilemma: Catch two prisoners. Keep them in separate rooms and don't let them communicate with themselves. In this paradox, two rational individuals acting in self-interest do not produce the optimal outcome. 

Precisely the situation Ashish has created for Mahesh and Shilpa. He created it unknowingly, but now he recognizes the classic situation, as 'Prisoner's dilemma' and iterated P.D. are often used in the corporate world. From politics to advertising to employee salaries, P.D. gets used in many places.
The critical point of P.D. is 'What is socially optimal is not individually optimal.'
In Mahesh-Shilpa P.D., Shilpa is thinking about her own future with Ashish at the expanse of Mahesh.

Mahesh, on the other hand, thinks about his prosperity at the expanse of his wife's dignity by pimping her out to Indra. 

The problem is that P.D. is a game of coordination, but Ashish is not letting Mahesh coordinate with Shilpa, and Mahesh can not correctly implement the 'Tit-for-Tat' algorithm, which is a necessary strategy to break this P.D.

******************(Prisoner's Dilemma pic)******************************(Tit-for-Tat Strategy steps)*******************
[Image: 301751963_ezgif-1-4c74870fdb.gif]

(Continued In next page)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: The Hunt - by akshatha - 22-08-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Tarun_Vjv - 22-08-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: The Hunt - by daredevil5456 - 18-08-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by xossipyenjoy - 23-08-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: The Hunt - by AB-the Unicorn - 23-08-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 23-08-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 25-08-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 26-08-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 31-08-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 03-09-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 08-09-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 10-09-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 13-09-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 14-09-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 23-09-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 10-12-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 16-12-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 30-12-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 17-01-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story) - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2022, 07:03 PM