Adultery பத்தினியாக இருந்த என்னை விபச்சாரியாக்கிய தோழி (COMPLETED)
My take on it is that what Madavi feels for Arun is not love though she thinks it is. She had been sexually frustrated. The sex life in her marriage has been a disappointment. Coupled with that was the added stress of financial problems. Arun was the first man to give her the satisfaction she had craved and so she mistook it as love for him. If it had been true love she would not have got involved with another man. Ultimately she needs to feel that she is desirable and is willing to give herself to a person who can fulfil her needs and it looks like it need not be limited to just one man. However if she gets to be depicted as a slut sleeping with all and sundry the story may lose its eroticism. So she letting just two other men in her life other than her husband would be more interesting I feel. Then again it's just my opinion, the right to take the story the way he wants to is solely the prerogative of the author. Story is interesting depicting the emotions and dilemma of the main heroine. 
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: பத்தினியாக இருந்த என்னை விபச்சாரியாக்கிய தோழி - by game40it - 20-08-2022, 02:59 PM