Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
Meanwhile my sons who were playing with the balloons started running outside, towards the corridor, which my wife, who was getting her pussy fingered, saw that and even saw me running after then, began to cut loose and let the photographer play with her body.  As I was in the corridor watching my sons play with the balloons, through the glass I could see the photographer removing my wife’s saree and my wife happily helping him remove her saree with a big smile on her face.  As he removed my wife’s saree, he started removing his t-shirt, which my wife was watching with her hands on her waist with a smile on her face.  “Take your blouse off, Bindu,” he said looking at my wife’s boobs over her sky blue blouse, and started removing his jeans.  As she playfully nodded a “no,” he grabbed my wife’s boobs over her blouse and squeezed them and tried to rip my wife’s blouse off her boobs.  “Hey hey hey…!” my wife exclaimed with a smile.  “Don’t tear it, I will remove,” my wife said, and smiling at him and watching him stare at the way she was taking off her blouse, she started removing her sky blue color blouse.  She was enjoying the way he was drooling watching her remove her blouse.  “Hey, never seen a woman remove her blouse before,” my wife said playfully with a smile.  “I have seen many women removing their blouses, but I have never seen a beauty like you remove her blouse,” the photographer said, removing his jeans and standing only in his underwear.  “You are a player aren’t you?” my wife said removing her blouse and placing it on top of her saree.  “Player, me?” he said, drooling at my wife’s boobs over her white bra.  “Yeah,” my wife said, enjoying the way he was ogling at her boobs in her white bra.  “Now I am just you slave, Bindu,” he said and went near my wife and placed his hands gently over my wife’s waist, looking right into my eyes.  “Do you tell this to all the women you have been with?” my wife asked softly, looking at his lips.  “No, Bindu, you are special,” he whispered with his lips close to my wife’s.  “Really? How special am I?” my wife whispered and closed her eyes and brought her lips close to his to kiss his lips, “Bindu, can you take your petticoat off for me?” he said.  Though my wife was a bit disappointed that he did not kiss her lips when she took her lips close to his lips, “please” he said, holding my wife’s face, and my wife started undoing her petticoat knot.  

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 19-08-2022, 09:52 AM