Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
I am a bit disappointed! Disappointed on characterization of Krish. Otherwise, Marvelous on each department!

Krish, being cuckold, his excitement on fulfilling his dream is acceptable. But, as human and moreover a loving husband, he is bound to think about the proceedings and background interactions led to present incidents, once the excitement subsides. He is bound to think about his future relationship with Meera. The discovery of Meera’s betrayal (Planned activities) behind him must shake his confidence on love and he is ought to analyze immediately. He can’t peacefully fall in sleep!

----------

While going through the comments, I find myself in an awkward position. Lack of understanding and appreciating the concept of 'love'. Again and again I puzzled with the enormity of conceptuality of love. What is its expression? Is its depth rely solely on communication? If so, is it expressed only verbally?

Yes, though the subject is general in nature, i hereby particularly concerned about the nature of love related to Meera.

Love and Lust are intrinsic attributes of mind, while outcomes are activities in justifying the basic nature of the character. In similar situations, behaviour of the concerned persons can differ widely.

Biologically, every individual's sex drive is different and so with Meera. Also we excel in professional field with God gifted physical and intellectual attributes. Meera utilising her physical attributes in her favour generally should not be objected provided legality and morality are not questioned. Because, we all know, both are imposed by humans for specific reasons. By definition, Meera's activities may be compared to whore, but in my opinion, expression of love need not be mixed with this.

There are many more aspects beyond legality and morality. Humanity! This is one attribute not dependent on culture, religion, language, sex, age or not even with one's physical or intellectual qualities. Humanity is universal. Proper education manifests humanity. All negative attributes generate in our mind from non-adhering to humanity.

I think, expression of love bears a great relationship with humanity.

For those who believes in Meera’s love, I have questions within the boundaries of acquired knowledge.

Meera is a habitual liar and she manipulates incidents in favour of her requirement. Definitely, she has expressed her love for Krish many a times verbally. But, in action, she has not taken any positive steps to bring back Krish to normalcy. Neither herself nor through medical assistance. What she did is fuelling Krish’s cuckoldry nature by realizing his fantasy. It’s immaterial, whether she was benefited out of this cuckoldry arrangement. What matters is what goodness she achieved for Krish’s wellbeing.

Meera’s submission to her partners can be Lust. It can be self-sexual pleasure. It could be sacrifice self for Krish’s fantasy. Whatever be the reasons, where is the love for Krish?

Can anybody point to a single incidence, where Meera acted positively for wellbeing of Krish. A single positive incident which is devoted to cure Krish from his mental ailment?

-----------

I believe in the following theory.

Every individual loves himself more than anybody. His all activities are solely devoted for self-satisfaction, an expression of self-love.

The objective of individuals is self-satisfaction. His actions and reactions are controlled by self-satisfaction within albeit of his capabilities. For example, by loving others, his ego is satisfied. He is more contended. By not loving others, he is pained. He must love others for self-satisfaction. In similar way, by causing pain to others, if he gets self-satisfaction, he would continue creating pains to others.

Whenever we protest against any behavior, we protest, because by not protesting we feel unhappy. If we could be happy by not protesting, we would have definitely not protested and vice versa.

---------

So, let Meera behave to make herself happy. Because, whatever she is doing, she is doing with her full knowledge and willingness. She is not forced to behave. She is not a psychological patient.

If Krish is allowed to think over the ground realities, once his cuckoldry excitement  subsides after satisfactory ejaculation (For every male, mind comes to ground state after ejaculation), he will discover Meera in new angle. He would realize the truth.

Only question, will author Krish allow Krish to keep awake for some time to rethink for self-realization?

manasi
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 18-08-2022, 05:34 PM