Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips
kept a steady grip on her crotch and my fingers kept rubbing against her G-spot and her thick clit which drove her into frenzy. Her body thrashed under my tight grip. Her high-heeled feet flopped down from the dashboard and she clenched her thick, soft thighs tightly together. My hand was caught in between as Aunty Sheen reveled in an intense climax. The warm, slick juiced gushing out of my widow aunt's pussy rushed around my palm and soon covered her upper thighs from the inside.

"Mmm... Hmm... Hmmm..." I could hear Aunty Sheen's labored breathing over the rush of the wind as she slowly recovered from an intense orgasm.
It still took a good minute for my mature aunt to recover her breathing. She opened her eyes lazily and popped her legs open. I immediately pulled my slick, wet hand out. Aunty Sheen reached to the back seat and pulled out a bunch of tissues from her hand bag. She quickly wiped my hands clean with the wet-wipes and later on cleaned her creamy, warm pussy as best as she could while sitting in the passenger seat.
"Ah!" I groaned when I shifted to sit straighter in my seat.
I had only realized that my large cock was painfully stiff under my jeans. Of course, I had been fingering her or almost 10 minutes now and my cock was ready with anticipation.
"Thank you so much, son!" Aunty Sheen said gratefully over the loud music on the radio.
I reached out and turned down the volume.
"You're always welcome, aunty." I said, cheekily.
I was following the huge trailer at a steady 40 km/h and could see the sun had gotten a lot lower. My thick cock was straining hard against my jeans. Aunty Sheen must have noticed it too.
"Aww... son. You're so hard!" Aunty Sheen said, reaching out and grabbing at my stiff erection over the jeans.
"Hmm..." I moaned softly as Aunty started to trace her fingers along the length of my thick, young cock.
"Let me take a look." Aunty said in a teasing tone and bent closer to me.
I knew what she wanted to do and moved my left arm quickly to the backrest of her seat and allowed her free access to my crotch. Aunty Sheen lifted my tee and pulled at my fly. She soon had it down and reached inside.
"Aah!" I groaned with relief as my aunt's warm palm wrapped around my large, stiff dick.
Sheen aunty expertly pulled my large, hard cock out of my fly and I welcomed the warmth of the wind with another moan.
"Ohh..." I moaned as she lowered her grip and caught the base of my thick dick in a tight grip.
I was sure the veins in my long, stiff cock were standing out like thin cords. I looked straight ahead as Aunty Sheen leaned lower and put her face in my crotch.
"Oh, yesss!" I hissed in pleasure as soon as Aunt Sheen's wet, warm lips wrapped tight over my thick dick head.
The engorged head of my circumcised cock was ultra-sensitive and reacted to the lightest stimuli.
"Aahh..." I sighed and relaxed when aunty lowered her lips over my cock and licked the thick head with her tongue.
I was finding it hard to focus on the road with aunty sucking my cock. I desperately wanted to fuck her now.
I started looking for byways to get off of the busy highway. There was nowhere I could pull up at the side of the highway without risking someone stopping to help thinking we were in distress. In the meanwhile, Aunty Sheen's lips had reached half-way down my long shaft and I felt my thick dick head press against her throat deep in her mouth.
"Aack!" Sheen aunty gagged almost immediately and raised her head up.
"Hmmm..." I moaned approvingly when she sat facing me on her seat and began to stroke my large, wet cock.
Fortunately, in a couple of minutes, I found an exit on the left coming up and pulled into small, dirt road that wound over small barren hillocks and reached some tiny village a few kilometers away. Aunty Sheen immediately understood and I felt her grip tighten over my cock.
"Ow!" I cried out, "Let me search for a good spot at least." I pleaded with her as she started to pump my thick shaft in a tight grip.
As I drove down the small, dusty road, I noticed a few young couples on a bike standing to the side, cozying up. They would all jump at the sound of the car but would continue back to petting as we drove by. I understood what it was. It was one of those spots every major city has -- close, isolated and within an hour's driving distance -- where young, unmarried couples could go for some 'privacy'. This was the only option for those who couldn't afford the high charges for renting rooms at the several motels and water-resorts that lined the highway between my town and Amravati.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by neerathemall - 18-08-2022, 05:30 PM
RE: Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by sri7869 - 14-05-2024, 10:10 AM