Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips
The smoke was filling the car now so I rolled down all four windows. Almost instantly the hot air drove the smoke out of the vehicle. Aunty Sheen put on the radio and we listened to the music for a while as the hot wind whipped my hair around. The sun had gotten quite low but there was still a half hour left for sunset.

I have a habit of driving a car with my left hand resting on the gear shift and clutching the steering wheel with my right hand. Aunt Sheen had reclined the backrest of her seat and sat low on her seat, with her legs spread apart casually. I loved the way her thick, soft thigh felt as it pressed against my left hand.
After a while, I started to caress her smooth, upper thigh absentmindedly with my fingertips. I felt her shift and lean closer while spreading her knees wide apart. A little while later, I stopped and instead rested my warm palm on her bare, thick thigh. I felt her tense for a second before she relaxed. I stared ahead at the road and heard her light another cigarette.
"When did you fuck me last, son?" Aunty Sheen suddenly asked, over the loud radio.
"Mm..." I mumbled, caught by surprise at her bluntness, "I think it was the day before yesterday. Remember? It was in the afternoon when Dee was asleep in her room." I answered quickly.
"Hmm..." I heard her mumble as she took another drag, "Too long, don't you think?" Aunty Sheen said straight-faced.
I immediately turned to look at her and noticed her grinning wide. I didn't know what to say so I just grinned back and nodded my head. Aunty Sheen passed me the cigarette and I caught it in my left hand. I took a puff and glanced to the side and caught Aunty Sheen pulling her large, motherly boobs out of her low-necked nighty. The bright sunlight coming in from the windshield highlighted her voluptuous, round tits perfectly. I risked a few seconds to watch her knead her bountiful breasts and leer at me.
I quickly looked back at the road and slowed down. The traffic was light on the large highway, with mostly large cargo trailers and trucks barreling along. I drove at a steady 50 km/h and soon started tailgating a large trailer truck. I took a couple of drags on the cigarette and passed it back to Aunty Sheen. Again, I looked away from the road for a few moments which were enough to show me her lust-filled expression. I grinned before turning back to face the front. I sat straighter and rested my left hand on her bare, thick thigh once again.
"Mm..." I heard Aunty Sheen moan softly over the loud music on the radio.
My palm moved effortlessly up her smooth, soft thigh and came to the hem of her nighty. Aunty Sheen reached down and immediately pulled up her tight nighty all the way to her round, brown tummy. She eagerly spread her legs even more and my hand slid over to her soft, clean-shaven crotch.
"Mmhmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned approvingly when I turned my hand and cupped her mature, large labia in my palm.
Her hands went back to fondling and kneading her breasts. Sheen aunty continued to take drags on the cigarette caught between her lips. Soon, she flung the cigarette butt out the window and shifted lower on her seat. She finally settled low on her seat, with her feet now resting wide apart on the dashboard. I lifted my arm and she slipped her thick right thigh under it. I rested my hand once again on her wet, welcoming cunt and snuck my middle finger in.
"Yesss...!" She hissed as my middle finger slipped between her large, moist pussy lips.
Wow! I thought, shocked at the immense wetness inside her slick, hot cunt. Initially, in our sexual relationship, I was amazed at the way Aunty Sheen could get horny at the drop of a hat. Later on, I understood that she is a nymphomaniac who has suddenly found the perfect way to satisfy her craving for sex.
"Mm... mmhmm... Ohh... Yess..." Her moans were loud enough to be heard over the rush of the wind and the loud music on the radio.
I wriggled my finger around casually, hearing her moan loudly every time my palm rubbed against her thick, hard clit. My fingertip kept slipping in and out of her hot, mature cunt while my palm brushed against Sheen' aunt's large clit faster and faster. I glanced around and watched as she squeezed her large, soft tits hard now. She pulled at her thick, prominent nipples and kneaded her round, dark breasts faster and faster too. The interior of the car was hot and despite the wind blowing in from the open windows, I felt Aunty Sheen's cunt was hotter to touch. It was around this time that I noticed my young, thick cock making a noticeable bulge in my jeans.
All this time, I kept my eyes on the trailer in front and followed it at a steady pace, keeping a safe distance. The faster trucks and cars on the highway passed us by on the right but the dark, tinted windows prevented anyone from looking in at us.
"Mmmhh.. Ohh.. Yess.. Yess... Yess... Ali.. Ali.." Aunty Sheen kept moaning and calling out my name repeatedly as she neared climax.
"Aah!" Aunty suddenly exclaimed when I pushed my forefinger in her wet, mature cunt. "Mmhmm.... Mmhhmm.. Mmhh...." She continued to moan again as I started to fuck her with two fingers now.
Her mature cunt could easily accommodate my fingers and I leaned closer to her. I kept a steady grip on the steering wheel with my right hand while my left hand curled around the thick, mushy mound of her clean-shaven crotch. I slipped my fingers deeper into her warm pussy and soon found her G-spot.
"Ooohhh.. Yes! Yes! Yes!..." Aunty moaned very loudly followed with encouragement to continue doing what I was.
I could feel the textured surface of her G-spot on my fingertips as the heel of my palm pressed and rubbed against her thick clit. Her dark, warm cunt was already oozing enough juice to have made my hand wet till my knuckles. I could feel her thick, large labia lips clench and unclench around my finger as she moved her crotch in rhythm with my fingering.
"Aahh.. Aahh.. Aaahh... Ooohhh... Yesss!" Aunty moaned again and again but soon hissed aloud.
"Aaagghhh!" She growled out loud as the first wave of orgasm hit her.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by neerathemall - 18-08-2022, 05:29 PM
RE: Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by sri7869 - 14-05-2024, 10:10 AM