Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips
As I walked around to the driver's side I knew that Aunty Sheen must have another motive for the drive. It was just the fact that every time we had been alone anywhere, Aunty Sheen and I ended up fucking.
It was around 6 PM when we left our house and without being told I drove to meet the west highway because it was one of the most scenic drives around my city. Aunty Sheen sat looking out the window, commenting sometimes, till we left the city behind and started on the four-lane highway. As I drove west, the sun was low in front. The asphalt highway gleamed grey and silver with the bright light of the summer sun reflecting off of it. I was glad to have my sunglasses on.
"God! It feels hot in this!" Aunty Sheen suddenly exclaimed.
I drove slowly in the left lane and sensed Aunty Sheen removing her Hijab from her face. I glanced across and noticed her thin, dark lips gleaming with the lip gloss she had on. Aunty Sheen loved makeup and would often overdo it, in my opinion. She would always wear thick makeup whenever we were out of town on a trip together. Although it did little to make her look good, it definitely made her look slutty. I didn't have a problem with that because that's exactly the way she behaved away from home.
I tried not to peek at her as she started to undo the buttons down the front of her long, loose Niqab. She did not remove her Niqab completely but let it open at the front. My smile turned to a grin when I noticed what she was wearing underneath.
Aunty Sheen had on a flimsy but fitting black-colored satin nighty. It rested on a pair of thin spaghetti straps over her smooth shoulders and the low neckline showed off almost all of Aunty Sheen's deep, dark cleavage. The cold air of the A/C immediately made her thick nipples harden and they stood out stiff against the flimsy fabric of her outfit. I looked lower and became excited at the way the soft, shiny fabric clung to her rounded tummy before stretching across her huge, wide hips. Her nighty ended just above her knees and showed off her smooth, thick legs. I noticed the pair of black, high platform heels only then.
"Got smokes?" Aunty Sheen asked and I forced myself to look up at her face.
Believe it or not, Aunty Sheen - the seemingly strict and religious mature '. - had started smoking at around the time she had seduced me. Her husband's death had seemed to break her inner bonds of decency. She had no problem in smoking, drinking and would later on start getting high daily. I know because I've had to score large packs of top-quality dope for her from years now. As Dee was studying in Pune from the past year and she had disowned her son, Aunty Sheen lived all alone and could smoke whenever she liked.
I smiled and nodded as I pulled out the pack of cigarettes I'd bought in anticipation. Aunty Sheen smiled and took out a lighter from the large, black handbag she was carrying.
"Mmhh!" Aunt Sheen moaned satisfactorily as she blew out the first puff of smoke inside the car. "I've been out of smokes since morning, son." She explained and took another drag on the Classic Regular she smoked.
"You should've told me, Aunty." I said as I was the one who would sneak in a carton of cigarettes to her once or twice a month.
"I thought we'd buy it now." She answered and took another drag.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by neerathemall - 30-06-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by neerathemall - 18-08-2022, 05:23 PM
RE: Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips - by sri7869 - 14-05-2024, 10:10 AM