Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
“Yeah, Bindu, I like him,” as I whispered casually looking at me playing with my sons.  “I like him as well, Mohan,” my wife whispered without her knowledge.  “Ready guys?,” the photographer asked, making my sons play with the balloons.  “Yes,” we said and he came toward us.  “What was Bindu complaining to you about? Me? She told you that she hates me?” the photographer asked, smiling.  “No, she doesn’t hate you, come on.  As a matter of fact, she likes you, that’s why she was cooperating with you, didn’t you, Bindu?” I asked, smiling.  My wife nodded, smiling at the photographer.  “Oh thank you, Bindu.  Initially I was worried how I would convince her to teach her how to do this particular pose, which has kissing in it.  As I started kissing her lips, she was in two minds whether to kiss my lips back, but when I convinced her telling her that she was doing it for you, for the romantic photos you wanted to show your friends in Canada.  After that she started cooperating, Mohan, as I started to kiss her lips again, this time she started kissing my lips back and cooperated with me really well.  Thank you, Bindu,” the photographer said.  “No, I did not kiss his lips back, Mohan,” my wife said.  “Oh! Really?” the photographer exclaimed.  “We have to appreciate her for at least cooperating, shouldn’t we? Instead of complaining that she did not kiss your lips back when you kissed her lips,” I said in a little bold tone, “yeah,” my wife said looking at the photographer.  “Well, all I want is the best outpicture in the picture,” the photographer said, smiling at me.  “So do we,” I said.  “Fair enough, shall we go for the photoshoot?” he said.  “Sure,” we said and went towards the Photography Backdrop and took our position and my wife and I hugged each other and kissed.  The photographer quickly clicked the pictures and came towards us and showed it to us.  It looked very romantic, more than me, my wife was very happy with the way the picture had come.  “It's beautiful,” she said.  “Isn’t it?” I said, smiling at her.  “My training never fails, Bindu is a quick learner and as a result of that it came out this good.  If she kissed my lips back while I was training her how to pose, the picture would have come much better,” the photographer said.  “Please don’t blame her, she must have been shy, that’s it,” I said.  “To be honest, I am not happy with the way the picture has come, I think we should go for a retake and retraining as well,” the photographer said.  Before we could talk, “Bindu, get ready for the training,” he said and started to go towards the camera.  “Wait..! Where did she go wrong?” I asked.  He turned around and came towards us, “Mohan, she did everything fine, except the kissing part, I am not satisfied there,” he said looking at my wife’s lips.  He was looking as if he was going to eat my wife’s lips.  “Okay, I will tell her,” I said and he nodded and went towards the camera and started fixing his camera on the tripod.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 18-08-2022, 03:39 PM