Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
Meanwhile, I was controlling my sons and at the same time watching the photographer romance my wife and taste her lips, through the mirror.  As he tried to tongue kiss my wife, my wife broke the kiss and looked him into his eyes, “my husband is here,” my wife whispered, licking her lips.  I could clearly hear that, but pretended as if I was busy with my sons.  “He won’t mind, Bindu, let's enjoy ourselves, come on,” he whispered and started kissing my wife’s lips.  Though she began kissing his lips back, the moment he brought his hands and inserted underneath my wife’s saree pallu and grabbed my wife’s boobs over her blouse, “mmmmmm… no..” my wife whispered and tried to pull his hands off her boobs over her blouse.  As the horny photographer tried to squeeze my wife’s boobs over her blouse and tried to kiss my wife’s lips, she forcibly broke free from him and came towards me.  “What happened, Bindu?” I asked, looking at my wife’s face.  Her lips and entire mouth region were glittering with the photographer’s saliva, which my wife wiped it quickly, “nothing, Mohan, he is ready for the pose,” my wife said.  “Mohan, come here,” the photographer called.  As I went near him, “ready to pose, Mohan?” he asked.  “Yeah,” I said.  “You and Bindu, go near the Photography Backdrop, meanwhile I will keep your sons engaged,” he said and sent my and my wife towards the Photography Backdrop.
[+] 8 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 18-08-2022, 11:00 AM