Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
“Is there a problem? Can we stop the romantic photoshoot?” the photographer asked politely, standing behind my wife and quietly placing his left hand over her waist.  “No, we will proceed,” my wife said, turning towards her right.  “That’s good, Bindu,” he said and inserted his left hand which was on my wife’s waist further inside her and rested his hand on my wife’s navel and pulled her towards him and hugged my wife from behind.  My wife just closed her eyes and bit her lips.  “I love the way your wife is cooperating, Mohan, I am pretty sure that two pictures we were going to take are going to come out really good,” the photographer said and turned my wife around and readily hugged my wife.  As my wife wrapped her arms around his neck and started hugging his back, the photographer started feeling my wife up completely and began kissing and sniffing her neck and cleavage.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmm,” as my wife started moaning, the photographer continued romancing my wife.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mfffffff mmmmm,” as my wife continued to moan, my sons started fighting for the balloons.  By the time I went to control my sons, and was spending a good 1 to 2 minutes with my sons, the photographer started kissing her neck and cheeks and my wife was totally in his control now.  The photographer brought his lips close my wife’s lips and tried to kiss her lips, but she was hesitantly taking her lips away, but as the photographer continued showering my wife’s chin and cheeks with kisses, my wife looked into his eyes and he whispered something looking at her lips and all of a sudden began kissing my wife’s lips and my wife began kissing his lips back this time.  They were passionately kissing each other’s lips hugging each other like lovers. 
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 18-08-2022, 10:59 AM