Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
“Here is the new pose, it is similar to the previous poses, with some slight changes,” he said and stood in front of my wife and smiled at her.  “Ready, Bindu?” he said.  As my wife smiled and nodded, “Cooperate with me more than the last pose, because the output of this pose will depend solely on your cooperation,” he said and grabbed my wife’s waist.  My wife’s exposed waist came into his right hand, and he pulled my wife by her waist and started hugging my wife and my wife who was really in a mood to cooperate with him for the picture, readily wrapped her arms around his neck and started hugging him back.  As he took my wife into complete embrace, my wife started feeling like she was getting used up by him, “mmm… just a sec,” she said and tried to break the hug.  “What happened, Bindu?” the photographer asked, placing his right hand over my wife’s waist and almost pinching my wife’s waist.  “Just a moment, I will have a word with my husband,” my wife said, and took his hand off her waist and came towards me.  “What happened now?” I whispered.  “Mohan, this is new to me, and I can feel him romancing me all together,” my wife whispered.  “That’s okay,” as I started my sentence, “that’s okay? Mohan, the guy is romancing me for good, don’t you see it?” my wife whispered.  “Please, Bindu,” I whispered.  “What please, Mohan?  He is romancing me like he really wants me,” my wife whispered.  “That’s the whole point, Bindu, he is teaching me how to pose in such a way that I hold you like I really want you,” I whispered.  “Bindu, I want these two pictures at any cost okay, not for you stupid friend Sunitha, but also to show to my friends in Canada that we are a romantic couple, though we stay so far from each other, we are still a romantic couple when we are together.  Just cooperate with him okay?” I said in a bold tone.  “Okay, Mohan, I am gonna cooperate with him, just for you, but I want to tell you one thing, he is not being professional, he is taking advantage of us and romancing me for real.  He is trying to turn me on, god damnit!” my wife exclaimed.  

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 18-08-2022, 10:58 AM