Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
It's time for another picture, “now similar pose, come Bindu,” he said and came towards my wife and hugged my wife with his arms around his waist and my wife readily wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight and closed her eyes.  The moment he placed his hands over my wife’s ass cheeks over her saree, my wife started biting her lips and let him feel up her ass cheeks softly and was moving her ass in an uneasy way.  Without even telling about the next pose, the photographer continued roaming his hands all over my wife’s asscheeks and feeling up my wife’s ass and my wife on the other hand was hugging him and biting her lips and letting him feel up her ass cheeks over her saree.  “Mohan, come here,” the photographer said.  As I went near them, “just hold Bindu, like this, and kiss her like this,” the photographer said and grabbed my wife’s ass cheeks over her saree and planted a kiss on her cheek.  The kiss on her cheek surprised her and she opened her eyes and looked at me and then closed her eyes.  “Don’t press too hard, okay? Just press affectionately like you really love her and want her to be with you forever.  Like this,” he said and started grabbing my wife’s ass cheeks affectionately like he wants her badly.  My wife on the other hand was moving her ass cheeks uncomfortably as she was yet to get used to another man’s hands other than mine feeling up her ass cheeks.  The photographer noticed it, “Bindu, when Mohan is going to hold you like this, don’t move your posterior like this okay?” the photographer whispered.  “Mmmmm,” my wife whispered back, with her arms still around his neck and hugging him and closing her eyes.  “And, Mohan, while kissing her cheeks, kiss her cheeks softly, okay? Not like this,” he said and started kissing my wife’s left cheeks.  “Mmmmmm,” my wife moaned and started biting her lips.  That little moan of my wife gave him the signal that she was feeling horny and I could feel it as well.  “Now you do it, Mohan, come,” the photographer said and took his hands off my wife’s ass cheeks and went to handle the camera.

[+] 10 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 17-08-2022, 04:56 PM